Not the right time

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Soo Hyun POV

“Soo hyunie, are you ready?” Taehyun exclaimed after he entered the apartment.

“Uhh! I’m just finishing.” I replied while looking in the mirror and fixing my hair.

Taehyun entered my room, he leaned on the door’s frame and looked at me. “Waahh! You’re maybe the only actor who fixes his own hair before a major event.”

I knew he was mocking me, after I finished cleaning my hands with a hot towel; I throw it to him and said, “Hah! Hyung, you should be proud!  That shows I’m still a normal guy.”

He turned around and walked away, I followed him.

“Maybe it shows that I’m a terrible manager! Your coordinator is on vacations, and your stylists’ sister just had her baby and left you to fend for yourself.” Taehyun said as we entered the living room.

“And what was I supposed to tell Da-in noona? Oh! Congrats on your new nephew, but you need to finish my hair before leaving?” 

He turned around to look at me. “Uuhh! That’s exactly what you should’ve said. It wasn’t an emergency. The baby was already born.”

“Wahh! You really are despicable! Do you like the suit? I think I look fine, don’t I?” I slowly turn in a full circle with my arms extended.

Taehyun crossed his arms and looked at me. “Handsome, really handsome indeed.” He was just finishing the sentence when his cellphone started ringing.

“Yoboseyo… Uhh hyung! How are… what??... He’s really here?” He exclaimed before running to the window, he slightly moved the curtain to look outside. “Why is he here? Araso hyung… I’ll call you later… thanks.”

He turned around to look at me and said with fear: “Soo Hyunie, Bae Yong-Joon Sajangnim, is here… his coming in here to see you, his personal assistant just called me.”

I looked around. Everything was clean and in place… after all I still was living in the agency’s apartment and I had to take good care of it.

“Don’t worry hyung, everything is clean, I’m ready for the event. Although, I don’t understand why he’s coming to see me.” I calmly said.

The doorbell rang. Taehyun ran like he was running for his life to get the door. He opened it; Bae Yong-Joon Sajangnim entered.

“Oh! You’re here Taehyunah.” He said as he took his shoes off.

“Good morning Sajangnim!” Taehyun screamed and bowed.

“You’re really a noisy fellow. You probably woke up the whole building.”

He entered the living room. I bowed and said, “Sajangnim, How are you?” He looked at me with a smile.

“Taehyunah, wait outside.”

“Yes, Sajangnim.” Taehyun bowed again and left the apartment.

Yong-Joon Sajangnim walked to the sofa and sat down.

“I see you’re ready for the breakfast at the Blue house.” He said while pointing with his hand the couch for me to sit.

“Yes, hyung.” I sat down with my hands on my knees. Yong-Joon Sajangnim let me call him hyung when we are alone. He’s a person I profoundly admire and respect, not only because he’s the CEO of the agency; but because he’s someone I can fully trust, he gives me good advice and I truly believe he cares for me, not only as an actor but also as a person.

“I forgot the reason of this breakfast, what was it again?” He asked.

“The President has invited Top new celebrities that are expanding the Korean culture.”

“Uhh! Yes… That’s a great honor, Soo Hyunah.”

“Thanks, hyung. I know it is.”

“How is the filming of the movie going?” He asked as he stood up and started looking around the apartment.

“Very good hyung. The director is taking good care of me.” I replied while standing up.

“Do you know who Lee Gwang-Min is?” He walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator doors.

“He’s a top critic film. It is said that if he gives a good review to a movie, it becomes a major hit.” I said, surprised; I had my eyes wide-opened.

He walked towards me. “Lee Gwang-Min watched some parts of “Secretly Greatly” yesterday; He said that this movie will break one or two box office records.” He exclaimed with a smile while holding both of my shoulders.

“Hyung!.... Really?” I exclaimed. I hugged him while jumping.

“Yah!!... Yah!! You’ll mess your outfit! Calm down!” He shouted while laughing.

“I’m sorry hyung! I’m just too excited.” I said with a lump in my throat.

“Keep working hard, keep giving your very best in the scenes to film. You deserve this. You will become Korea’s top actor after this movie.” He calmly said while patting my shoulder.

I couldn’t find the exact words to express my feelings. “I will make you proud, hyung.”  I finally said and bowed.

“Uuuhh!! Kure!!” He gave another look around and walked to the entrance. “You should buy your own apartment now. Tell Taehyunah to start looking for a good apartment, worthy of a top actor; I’ll help you buy it.” He said while putting his shoes on.

I bowed maybe five times. “Thank you, Hyung. I don’t deserve it… but, I truly thank you.”

“Have fun today.” He said as he exited the apartment.

“Have a nice day hyung.” I shouted.

 

 After my quick meeting with Yong-Joon Sajangnim, Taehyun drove me to the Blue House. Top New Celebrities expanding the Korean Culture, Could be read from a big signboard at the entrance of the conference room. There were at least 20 round tables accommodated in the conference room. Thirty minutes after I arrived the President Lee Myung-bak entered the room and gave the opening speech. 

Some video clips were showed. Psy and Yoo Jae Suk gave encouragement speeches, the cameras were turned off, the President exited the conference room and then we proceed to eat. “New top” Athletes, singers, idols, and CEOs were also invited to this event. By “New Top” I mean people who made it somewhat “big” in 2012.  They also invited big names like, Psy, SNSD, Yoo jae Suk, IU, Kim Yuna, and Super Junior.

I spoke with Yoo Jae Suk, Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter