Fifth First

Of Emotional Cons

A/N: Thank you for reading, subscribing and upvoting this story. It truly means alot.


|Fifth First|

They’d been seeing each other for over two months now. Making time away from the fake world he’d created for his con, to be with her because it was the only time he didn’t live in pretense.

 

It was rare to find someone as open and sincere as her in the world he lived in, because if greed didn’t exist in even the most seemingly innocent, then people like him wouldn’t exist.

 

Her parents’ divorce, her estrangement from her father, her love for art and her unbridled feelings for him were revealed to him in trust and honesty. All reciprocated with him telling her, his own truths. Surprisingly only leaving out the bare minimum that even he wouldn’t have revealed to himself in the darkness of the night.

 

She knew he was virtually alone in the world after losing his mother and father, but not about the unjust way it happened, and that outside of Mijoo, he had few friends.

 

It was terrifying and new to him, the desire to open up to someone even though rejection was possible, but he felt safe with her. When her slender hand was in his, with fingers fitting perfectly between his own, he felt grounded. He didn’t seem like the bastard he’d created to avenge his parents. When she was tucked under his arm, flush against his side sharing warmth, it almost felt like no matter how far he fell in the hole he’d created, he’d always find a way out with her by his side.

 

Her smile, her laugh and the spark in her eyes thawed his hardened heart and made him feel again.

 

A kiss on the cheek and temple were now standard and commonplace between them. It was as easy as asking and receiving. So when he asked for one, albeit with ulterior motives in mind, she didn’t refuse him. He of course turned at the last moment, and her lips touched his for the first time.

 

“Yah, Jungdo! Are you crazy?” she slapped his shoulder, face flushed pink with embarrassment but not entirely angry at his antics.

 

Suppressing the chuckle at her outrage, he argued back. “It was a peck. How would you react if I actually kissed you, when you’re already red like this?”

 

If it was possible, she flushed even darker at the implication. “Then again you do look cute when you blush. Maybe I should follow through?” leaning teasingly close, but she didn’t move back as he’d expected. If anything, her eyes seemed to stray to his lips before returning to his eyes in muted anticipation.

 

He would be lying if he said the action didn’t make his heart stutter. It had been a long time since he was innocent, and she’d confessed to having a boyfriend before him. This wouldn’t be the first kiss for any of them, but it would be the first kiss with her which was something bigger altogether.

 

He leaned closer still searching her eyes for any objection, but there was none only curiosity. Her breathe puffing gently against his lips reminding him how close he was, as her eyes fluttered closed. All caution and reservations were thrown into the wind and he closed the remaining whisper of distance to touch his with hers once again.

 

It was gentle, and sweet and overwhelming. Her silky hair smooth between his fingers, hands gently his jacket and her soft lips responding unabashedly to his… he couldn’t let her go now, even if he tried.

 

Their first kiss was stolen by him, and he wasn’t the slightest bit sorry for it.


A/N: So there you have it. The first kiss, hope it wasn't too awkward.

The plotline and story is mine. Please do not repost, copy, translate anywhere and plagiarism is a bad thing.

Comments would be lovely and greatly wanted, helps me know what you think. Constructive Criticisms is welcomed, because it helps me improve. Flames “to each, his own”.