IX

☆ 3 0 ☆ D A Y ☆ O T P ☆ C H A L L E N G E ☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day Nine: Hanging Out With Friends

(for more notes, please scroll down to the bottom of the page)


 

“Hey, did you guys bring the doughnuts?” Jiyong called out when Seungri and he spotted their attention grabbing, platinum blonde and doll-like, porcelain-skinned friends.

 

“Hi, I am well too, Jiyong,” Chaerin sarcastically answered back and handed Jiyong a small, pink bag with different cute characters printed on it. “Bom and Minzy can’t come because Bom is sick and Minzy is taking care of her. I don’t know what happened, but Daesung gave me a call earlier. Apparently, Seunghyun accidentally fell down the stairs because he slipped on Homie’s pee or something, so now Youngbae feels really bad so he and Dae are staying in hospital with Seunghyun.”

 

“Woah, is Hyung okay?” Seungri asked while taking a peek into the plastic bag.

 

“Yeah, he is.” Dara replied, this time. “He just fractured a bone.”

 

Jiyong cackled with laughter, while Seungri broke out into giggles, “Oh my god, I can’t believe he stepped and slipped on a dog’s urine.”

 

“Alright,” Chaerin interrupted the laughing and seal-clapping, she even sent a glare to Dara, who was honestly trying her best from bursting into fits of chortle. “Calm down, girls.”

 

“Girls?” Both Jiyong and Seungri ridiculed at their friend’s choice of words, “Really?”

 

“Yeah.” Giving a nonchalant retort, Chaerin pulled Dara to walk with her. “C’mon, even though like five people are away today, we can still treat this as a double date.” And the two girls strutted away, leaving the other two no option but run to catch up.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter