I

☆ 3 0 ☆ D A Y ☆ O T P ☆ C H A L L E N G E ☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day One: Holding Hands

(for more notes, please scroll down to the bottom of the page)


 

The cool breeze gently brushed through Seungri’s hair. It was the festive season and many patrons rushed their way home as Christmas grew closer and closer to spend time with their families. He strode along with the people and laughed softly when he noticed small children dragging their parents to a candy store or a young couple on a romantic date.

 

Talking about dates, Seungri was actually on one today.

 

“Seungri!” He spun around, the vibrant shade of his boyfriend’s hair shone under the streetlight. Seungri grinned, he was excited and the image of his normally all grunts and groans hyung being so hyper brought adrenaline pumping through his own body.

 

“Hyung,” the blonde greeted and wrapped his arms around his lover, cuddling into the other man’s warmth. “I’m so cold.” To prove his point, Seungri deliberately shivered.

 

“Let’s hurry then, I’ve already made reservations.” Jiyong beckoned, pulling Seungri’s arm towards one of the peaceful and quiet restaurants around the area.

 

They trudged through the thin layer of snow side by side. Seungri’s arm was looped around Jiyong, except his hand was still out in the freezing weather. The younger stared in envy at Jiyong’s hand which was tucked snugly in his body-heated pocket, he tugged on Jiyong’s arm once but the older didn’t seem to realise the slightest thing. Seungri didn’t want to whine to his hyung about something as simple and trivial as ‘my hand is cold and I want to put it in my pocket’, they were on a date. A date.

 

A supposedly highly romantic, much appreciated dinner date.

 

So he chewed on his bottom lip for a second and decided to just clench at the fabrics on the older’s arm and swallow down the numbing chill surrounding his chubby fingers.

 

 

The date was amazing. Jiyong and Seungri bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter