Meeting Up The "New" Guys

٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ Destination ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Ohh by the way, my name is..."

Ana suddenly came and started to drag Lidiya on the dance floor.

"Aaa Lidiya..Come to dance with me..this is my favorite song.."Ana-Mariya said with her perky voice.

Lidiya looked pretty annoyed "Yaa..What's wrong with you.Can't you see that I'm talking here".

"Ahh..Mianhae*..So do you wanna dance or..?"

"Naa..Come here..I'm sure that you'll be thrilled with these boys .. Now stop being a child and let's go to meet them." Lidiya turned to guys and said : "Now..where were we."laugh

Ana-Mariya was confused. Lidiya turned to that boy who is interested to Ana-Mariya and said:

"So..Introduce your self."

He felt a little awkward because all attention was on him {at least Lidiya was thinking that all attention was on him} ,but he release himself and started to talk :

"Helo girls..My name is Donghae.."he continued to talk but there is no reaction from Ana-Mariya.

- Ahh..What's wrong with here..Why is she so quiet.. - Lidiya tought. She turned around and looked to Ana-Mariya and saw her buying some drink. -I can't belive..this girl..there's a man of her life standing 2 meters from her and she is ignoring him-

Ana-Mariya is just standing there, buying drink and flirting with a cute waiter. Atmosphere suddenly became awkward~. Lidiya slightly pushed her on the ribs and whispered to her ear: "This guy is watching you for a long time. He would like to meet you... concentrate..CONCENTRATE.."

*CUTE WAITER*

While Donghae is still yapping about him, Ana-Mariya looked at him and couldn't belive. She was stunned. She started to scream in her mind.. then stoped.. then again.. U can see it in her eyes that she is not looking good and still look like a rock. Then she came to here sense and get closer to Donghae and said: "Why are you guys here?! And..." *smiles* "...nice to meet you!"

Donghae blush a little and just gave her a shy smile. 
-I always imagined this moment. What should I say.. yea.. and he si HOT.. hope I'm not drooling too much..- Ana thought

"Umm.. So .. Do you.. Wanna..umm.. dance?" Donghae asked.
"Dance..yea...anytime.." she responded and noded her head shyly.
Suddenly they become quiet and just look at eachother eyes.

Lidiya giggle and she is close to burst to laugh, also the other guy too..

"Can u belive. They only standing there and looking at eachother, they should dance" Lidiya said and started to laugh.
"Yeah, can we throw something to them that they can move a little?" the guy said jokingly.
"How about glass?" Lidiya continued, got up from the chair and came closer to Ana and pushed her and returned to her seat.

Ana almost fell on the ground of Lidiya's strong push, luckily Donghae grabbed her on time.

Lidiya and the other guy laughed at this, they knew that he will do that so she do that on purpose.

"Ohh I forgot to inturduce my self to you" guy said.
"No need, I know who you are, but if you want..you can.." she responded.
"OK! My name is Cho Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you. I see you like to do same things like I do" 
"Yes..well..thats in my blood..I can't help it...And..nice to meet you too..I'm Lidiya laugh " *shakes hands with Kyu*

Lidiya and Kyu talked and laugh at the bar while Donghae ana Ana-Mariya were dancing. Lidiya suddenly started to yawn. She didn't rest well and they were all day shopping and prepearing for this night. She excuses her self for a moment and went to Ana. 

"Ana-Mariya, I'm tired, I just wanna have a date with my bed right now..so..hurry up..ok? " 
"Ohh.. okay.. just give me 5 more minutes." 
"5 minutes..and if you don't come after 5 minutes..you will die!"

"Yeah right .. *merong* "

"Seriously..you will die *smirk* "

Then in this 5 minutes came some slow music for couples. Donghae huged Ana.. she felt like she will melt.. but she enjoyed this 5 minutes. Ana and Donghae went to Lidiya and Kyu. 

"We need to go." Ana said.
"Really, too bad..But I enjoyed this night, it was fun." Donghae said
"Can stay more..please *puppy eyes*" Kyu quickly said
"No sorry guys we really have to go we are tired." Lidiya responded. 

Guys looked little disappointed. Ana-Mariya started to go and Lidiya was going after her and gave them a little wave and they where gone in the crowd. Then Donghae yelled:

"But we didn't exchanged nu..." his voice fade into the crowd.

Girl's didn't heard anything  they just continue walking to the exit and got in the taxi. Lidiya fall asleep as soon as they got in the car. Ana-Mariya still have silly smile on her face and fantasize that she is on the dance floor with Donghae. Her fantasizing was interrupted buy Lidiya's sudden statement when she woke up: "F***!! We didn't exange numbers." And with those words Ana-Mariya's smile disappeared. "Ahh ..how could we be so stupid..I can't belive".

Ana-Mariya just stayed quiet and looked sad through the window. Driving to the hotel was silent. They were quiet till they came to the room and when they came they went to do their stuff before going to bed, they lay down and stare at the ceiling. Lidiya sighed slightly and said sadly:
" What if we never see them again?".
"I...don't know..".Ana-Mariya answered.
 After those words they just lost in their toughts and fall asleep.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

Ana-Mariya woke up first. She saw that Lidiya sleeps with her eyes opened and she feel scared at the moment.

"WooW..she looks like she is dead..like horror movie..so cool.." she decided to come closer .

Lidiya in dream sensed her presence and suddenly woke up. When she saw Ana in front of her face she started to scream, Ana did the same. After whole minute of screaming Lidiya said:

"We are idiots."

"Well yeah.. when we didn't pick up phone numbers from them." Ana said pitfully while puting on socks.

"Please..don't remind me!" you could hear a slight of anger in Lidiya's voice. "Ahh..I have terrible headache .. " Lidiya said while rubbing her forehead.

"Well no wonder.. when you and Kyuhyun drank almost whole bar!"

"khh..We we didn't.." *blush*

"So..kkk..what did you two talked about" *sits next to Lidiya on bed*

"Ahh..nothing *hugs pillow* we just talk about .. everything.. I even laughed at all his stupid jokes.. *sigh* .." Lidiya continues : "And how about you and Donghae? What did you touch last night..tell me everything.." *push Ana slightly on her shoulder*.

"Heh..Well.. at first we just danced without touching... then we crossed the shy faze ..my hands where all over him..he was so sweet.. he touched my hand..my face..hair..my hips...*rase her eyebrow* ..for all the rest he was too shy..for the first night it was more than enough"..

"Ahh.. I'm at the same time happy..and sad..How we will gonna find them..This is big city.."

"Perhaps we'll have luck.. You never know.." Ana said proudly.

"Come on *smiles * ..let's get dressed.. something casual. What do you think?" Lidiya asked happily.

 "How about this? Though, we will look like a twins in that." Ana-Mariya suggested.

 "That's just perfect ^^.. And we can go on ice cream.."

 "ICE-CREAM!!~Let's get dressed and let's go.." Ana-Mariya said with stars in her eyes. 

Their outfits
(Lidiya left..Ana-Mariya right)

 

Lidiya suddenly got an idea:

"Hey!! Do you wanna go to a Han River. It's nice weather.. We can eat ice-cream there. What do you think?" 

"Yeah!! That would be very nice..Are you ready?" Ana-Mariya asked.
"Yes!!~" Lidiya said happily.
"Then.. Let's go" Ana-Mariya commanded.

"Han River here we come~" Lidiya said like she played a role in the theater and elegantly and proud walk out of a hotel room like a diva.

Ana-Mariya just laughed and sigh a little and though  -she can be really dorky some times-.

Girl's left hotel and decided to walk to Han River. When they came, they enjoyed the view.

Han River
 

Lidiya slightly pushed Ana-Mariya in sholder and said: "Look..there's an ice-cream lady"
"Hurry.. she'll escape.. Let's catch her". 

 

Ice-cream Lady
 

  

They chased ice-cream lady like crazy. And when they finaly catch her they where breathing heavily.

"Hello.. we would like some ice-cream." Ana-Mariya said.
"Sure *smiles brightly* What colour?" Lady asked nicely.
"Do you have P!nk *__* ??"asked Ana-Mariya.
"Yes! And for you yung lady" Lady asked.
"Umm..do you have..green?" Lidiya asked with curious look on her face.

"Yes!!" *opens her chest* "Here you go!!"
"Thank you and here cash" Lidiya said
"Have a nice day girls" Lady said and left

Ice-Cream's
 

 

"Thank you!!" girls said at the same time waved at lady and turn around.

"That lady is pretty fast. She drive's that thing like crazy." Lidiya joked.
"Hahaha..Come on..she was very nice." Ana-Mariya said while she's trying to open her ice-cream. She was so occupied with opening her ice-cream that she didn't watch where she is walking. Suddenly she crashed into a handsome guy and drops her ice-cream.
"Hey..look what you did..watch where you walk "..Ana-Mariya said angrily. "My poor ice-cream T.T"
"It's you.. I didnt think I'll ever see you again after last night" guy said happily.
"huh..." *raise head* "You.." *put a big smile on her face* "I thought the same thing..."
*Lidiya pinch Ana and whisper* "Liar" 
"psst.." 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

*Boys outfit for disco/nightclub*
 

 

 

Club Ellui 

 

+ some random pics :))

*Mianhae - I'm sorry

..Hey guys !! How was it?Tell us your impression and suggestions. Don't be silent reader :P
what do you think who is that handsome guy?

..Read..Coment..Subscribe..
Thank you!!!

 

Ur writers

Lidija993 and MaNa :))