Scary alley

٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ Destination ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶

They exited the cinema, Lidiya and Kyuhyun at the front leading the way, soon they went to dark alley.

"Ohh, I need to go to the bathroom" Lidiya said while pretending like she really need to go to pee
"You could go in cinema while we were there" said Donghae
"Then I don't needed to go, now i need to go. Ana-Mariya will you go with me? I don't want to go alone"
"Sure, I'll go with you. You guys, can you wait us here? We will be back really fast."
"We will wait." said Kyuhyun

Girls left the alley and hid to see Donghae and Kyuhyun.
Suddenley Kyu started to 'search' his wallet.

"ohh.. i forgot my wallet in cinema, can you wait in here till I get wallet?"
"O-okay... I'll be here, waiting, in this dark scary alley till you all come back" said Donghae in a scared voice.
"Girls will be back soon, so wait them.." said Kyu while leaving.

Donghae is alone in dark alley, girls and Kyu are hidden to see his reaction. Suddenley something fell on the floor and Donghae is really scared now. "Guys, come back quickly... I don't wanna be alone in here
Ana-Mariya decided to sneak on him and scare him. She was so quiet, suddenley she grabed his arm and scare him.

"Waaaaa.. Please.. Nooo.." Donghae yelled
Ana-Mariya started to laugh so much, also Lidiya and Kyuhyun too while getting out of their hiding place.
"Why did you do that to me? You want me to get heart attack? You are so mean!" he said in a mad voice and left the alley.

Everyone followed out still laughing.

"This was awesome" Ana-Mariya said "but i guess he will be mad at us a little"
"Go to him, comfort him" said Kyu. (that those two have their private time again)

Ana-Mariya ran to him and grabbed him under his arm.

"Hey, It was only a joke."
"Bad joke"
"Hey, why are you mad at us?"
"I'm not mad."
"Doesn't look like it"
"What you all did was bad, you all know I'm scared of horror movies and still you left me alone in that dark alley, where did you even found this alley?"
"Sorry for that, it was Kyuhyun's idea."
"I knew it."
"Are you mad? Sorry.." she stoped him and kissed him on his cheek
"I'm not mad anymore, you always make me happy, but don't scare me anymore, ok?"
"I can't promise it...Hey wanna go here?" escaping topic and showing to the park and empty bench a little further
"Sure.."

They ran to the bench and sat down.

"It's so pretty in here, especialy at night" said Ana
"Yeah really pretty, esspecialy if you have a pretty girl like I have" 
"Awwww, such a romantic boy..." she said it and kissed him and they ended making out.

MEANWHILE 

"Where are those two? They were a minute in front of us." asked Lidiya
"I guess they have their private time too"
"How do you know."
"I see them"
"Where?"
"There, on the bench, KISSING!~" Kyu winked to Lidiya "Also, do you wanna scare them, It's a little dark in the park so they wont probalby see us."
"Great idea, what she did, she will get it back"

They both sneak and scare them. Donghae and Ana-Mairya jumped of their scream.

"Now you will get it." said Donghae and started to chase Kyuhyun, same goes for Ana-Mariya. 
"You have those evil ideas, stop with that" said Ana while chasing

Lidiya just laugh watching them chasing around, she would run too with Kyu, but she is wearing high heels so she can't run. This way is more funnier.

After chasing each other they went to bar.

They choose a place to seat and ring a bell for waiter to come.

"What would you order" asked a hot guy.
"4 Pink ladies" Ana said.

Waiter took an order and left.

Donghae with weird expresion on face said "What is Pink lady? Is that for gays?"

Girls looked at each other and giggled.
"That's cocktail" Ana-Mariya said between giggles.

Hot waiter came back with empty glasses and started to fill it in front of them.

"So... PINK!?" said Donghae.

Guys looked at each other pitifully. Lidiya broke the silence with "Toast, for this city, for this night, for us!~"
"Cheers" said kyu while he raised the glass.
They took a sip and donghae said after he gulp down "This taste better than it looks like." 

They ordered few more drinks and after that they left the bar. Girls were little tipsy, guys were stronger so they were normal. They went trough park again and suddenly Ana-Mariya tripped and fell down, Donghae didn't respond in time to catch her. 

"Seriously, why do you always embarrasse me? Why are you always do that?"
"Let her, she's drunk" said Donghae while he help Ana-Mariya to get up.
"You girls have low capacity" Kyuhyun said and laughed.

Girls were really tipsy, so they walk them to the hotel.

They came to the hotel, guys were saying good byes to them and some guy walked towards them with smile and said: "Good evning girls." They all stared to the guy with confused faces. Guy continued: "It's nice to see you again... with clothes on for a change." said and walked between them and entered to the hotel.

Guys stand there with mouth half opened, Kyuhyun couldn't said a word but Donghae, he couldn't help his curiosity and asked: "What just happened?"

Girls started to stutter and it didnt make any sense.

"I don't know how to explain exactly... we were in our bath robes and we accidently went to the guy's room because we were mistaken, so he was half ..." Lidiya blushed while she tried to explain situation.

Guys looked at eachother and laughed at Lidiya's cutness. They believed in their story and kissed them before they leave.

Girl left to sleep with happy faces not only because they were drunk but because they made more memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys... this is our first chapter that we made together, also frist chapter of 2013. We had lots of fun making it, hope u will like it ;)

Happy New Year by the way :)

Please say something, its really quiet here.. T.T 

 

you

if you reading this, please tell us what are you thinking about this story,,

ur writers

Lidija993 and MaNa_92