The Thief (August, 21st 2016)

30 Days with TODAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

prompt: diamond

 

“POLICE! STOP THERE OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!”

Seunghyun points his gun at the man who wears a black cape and a silver mask. He’s staring at the pink panther diamond in front of him. The detective sees the glasses that were supposed to protect it are scattered, leaving the diamond vulnerable.

“LIFT YOUR HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD!” Seunghyun shouts while walking towards him, but the man ignores his words. Instead, the thief reaches something from his pocket and the other policemen are ready to shoot him.

“Relax, officers. I just want to give this card to Detective Choi,” says the thief. Seunghyun reads what’s written in the card, but then he immediately pointed his gun again at the thief.

“I will shoot you so you can’t go to your next crime scene!” the detective hisses. However, before he pulls the trigger, the thief throws a smoke bomb while laughing maniacally.

After the smoke fades away, the diamond is gone. The policemen run to chase the thief while one of them run to Seunghyun.

“Are you okay, Detective Choi? What did he give to you?”

Seunghyun nods, “I am okay. He gave me a card. He wrote his next target. Azure Night diamond,” he sighs and shows the policeman the card. “He almost completed the rainbow diamonds. Now go join your fellow officers. I will check the window!”

The policeman nods and leaves Seunghyun alone.

Putting his hand on the pocket, he caresses the card. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter