Concern

Hide It Well
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*SOOYOUNG POV*

While waiting for Sungjae to pick me up for our date, i'm fixing my makeup and spray perfume all over my body. Finally i can hear his car's engine in front of my house, and i'm going downstairs in a hurry.

" Where are you going?" My mom asked. She knew my relationship with Sungjae and she totally agree because Sungjae 'good boy' image.

" Date with Sungjae, eomma" I answered her

"Ok be careful" My mom said.

I'm walking to his car and opened the passenger seat. "Hello" I said to him while pecking his cheek.

"Hello for you too 'stranger in uni' hhee" He said while smile at me

 

We arrived at cinema and we chose to watch the action movie. Sungjae really liked action films. I get bored inside the cinema because i'm not really into action's movie. On other hand, Sungjae really focus to the movie.

"Excuse me,Sir. Can you be more focus to your girlfriend in here instead the screen?" I asked him while leaning on his shoulder and turn his face to facing me.

"Just give me 100 minutes more to focust to movie and after that i can focus to my girlfriend 24/7" He said while pinched my cheek. I just pouted and just sighing. It's useless to distrub Sungjae when he's focused on something.

Finally the movie coming to an end. After watched, we are walking to search some food. Me and Sungjae eating in western food.

"Why you don't sit in front of me?" Sungjae asked when i sat next to him

Feeling offended i asked him with annoying face "WHY?! you don't like being close with me? After you ignored me in cinema now you want ignore me too in here?!" I said to hime half angry.

"Wow calm down Sooyoung-ah...What i  mean is if you sat in front of me, i can easily look at your face. Now tell me, why you get angry just because this little thing?" Sungjae said while pulled me closer to him

"Because today i've spend my day pretended not knowing you and you just like created a distance between me and you, somehow i feel i'm the only one who's upset because today we're being stranger to each other, and before this you also not paying attention to me in cinema. You don't missed me or what?!" I asked with teary eyes to him.

Sungjae face looked so shocked and after that he looked at me in the eyes and his gaze become softer. "I get it right now. I'm sorry its all my fault. Of course i missed you so much. I'm sorry okay?please forgive me honey..you know how much i love you" Sungjae said while holding my left hand.

"Just don't do it again, if i'm being with you please pay attention to me, because from now it's gonna be hard for us to be together" I said while wiped my tears.

"Copy that" Sungjae said while carresing my hair while putting his hand on my shoulder

"You can sit as close as you want next to me, if you want you can sit on my lap right now" Sungjae said to me

"YAH! you ert" I said while hitting him. After that we enjoyed our dinner and Sungjae took me home.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

When i woke up in the morning, i checked my phone and there's some notification. There's a notification that Park Chanyeol just added me as friend.

"Park chanyeol??" I said to myself and i remembered that his my senior in campus. So without think twice, i accept his friend request and add him back.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

At campus i'm sitting with my gang. Suddenly there's Park chanyeol and his friends come to us and sitting with us.

"Hey guys, i want to introduce my self. I'm Kim Suho and here's my friend Park Chanyeol, Oh Sehun, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Yixing and Chen. We are your seniors in management department. Nice to meet you" Suho said

"O..o.oh yeah nice to meet you too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter