You Know Me So Well

Hide It Well
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*SUNGJAE POV*

I have no idea why on earth Sooyoung suddenly called me and said that she has a surprise for me..like seriously we are right now in auditorium and how can she give me a surprise in this situation??

"Okay guys, nnow we're gonna hear the speech from the new student in here..please welcome Park Sooyoung, she is from economy department.." The MC said.

'Oh My God..yeah whatta surprise for you Sooyoung-ah hha' I said that on my mind

"WOW she's so freakin beautiful...look that girl, guys" My new friend, Jackson said that.

"Yeah her name is Park Sooyoung and she is Sungjae's ex" N said. He is one of my friend from senior high school.

"Hahaha i can guess that you're break up with her because of that tradition right?!" Jackson said to me

"Yeah what else it can be except that stupid tradition" I said while sighing

"But she's seriously so pretty, man..so lucky you" Jackson added that

"Yes i am " I said to him

I'm looking at Sooyoung who is giving her speech in stage and i observe all the other students face. They really pay attention to Sooyoung, i don't know its because her face or her speech....' hha that's the girl that i've kissed this morning' I said on my mind.

When Sooyoung is done giving her speech, she's got a lot of applause. And when she wanted to going down from the stage, i saw there's one man offered a hand to help her. He looked like senior in this campus because he's wearing a campus's jacket..

And finally the time for lunch break is coming. All the new students right now in cafetaria and eating their lunch. I sat with N, Jackson and the others friend from engineering department.

Suddenly i realize all students pay attention to the entrance..Then I knew exactly who's they're pay attention for. Its Sooyoung and her gang...They smiled and laughing to each other.. whatta beautiful view in there...

Sooyound and her gang make their way to food queue. After that she and her gang walked to our direction..

And then i feel that she tried to give me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter