Ready..Action!

Hide It Well
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*SOOYOUNG POV*

I opened my eyes and realize that this is the day..The first day that i will start my life as a college student..

Soon as i wake up, i'm searching for my phone and there's a new message from my boyfriend, Yook Sungjae.

**************************************

Well I've dated with him since we are in senior high school. He's been in student council and i'm in cheerleadear team. He said that he's the one who have the feeling first for me and since then he started to text me and so on. And at the end we become an item. Many people didn't believe the fact that i'm with him because it's just like fire and water. He is so smart,handsome and nice to the others people and on the other hand i'm not that smart but i rarely survived in class for not being the last place and i'm always hang out with my other friends and sometimes partying together..So everbody said that i'm not worth it to Sungjae and they said that Sungjae is not worth it for me too because there's a lot of basketball and football player keep hitting on me but instead i choose the good boy Sungjae. And i never regret it.
 He always being so nice to me, take care of me, and of course always teach me..

So, we've been graduated from senior high school and we attended the same college, but in different major. I'm in management major and he's in engineering major. For now we are in the new environment, it means we're gonna get new friends in here. Me and Sungjae agree to hide our relationship, because in our campus there's like a tradition that the engineering student can not date the student from economy's department. So if there's one of our friends from high school asked about our relationship we're gonna say that we've broke up already.

**************************************

From : Bae<3

' Are you wake up already my love?<3'

I always get this excited feeling whenever Sungjae texed me, because he's just super cute and no one knows it except me of course

To : Bae <3

'Aww Good morning .. see ya at campus my boy<3'

Soon as i reply h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter