Seven

Sir { discontinued }

" Don't go Jihoonie. " Soonyoung said as tears threatened to spill. Jihoon didn't say a word as he shakes his head. He wiped Soonyoungs tear and connected his lips in a sweet kiss with the older boy and he didn't want to let go. He never wanted to stop kissing him.

"Everyone leaves me Jihoon please not you " Soonyoung said his eyes blurry with tears. He grabbed Jihoons hand and pulled him into a hug.

Anyone could see that Soonyoung cared for the younger in a different way. Despite his fantisies he often had about the younger. The way he would make the boy dress up. In dresses, makeup or ropes. Despite the handcuffs, or the spank marks. Soonyoung cared for Jihoon.

To be honest no one knew how Jihoon felt about Soonyoung. No one knew if it was infatuation or love. But there was something in Jihoons eyes whenever he saw his face he would get a spark. Jihoon always wanted to be close to him. But now he was being signed to JYP he can't be near him.

He cried. Soonyoung ing cried when Jihoon packed his bags. Soonyoung cried when Jihoon threw out the contract. Soonyoung cried the most when Choi Seungcheol arrived at his door and took Jihoon away.

Soonyoung was alone. Once again