Four

Sir { discontinued }

About one week after their first time Soonyoung decided to take Jihoon to his work place. He woke the small boy up very early and cooed at the sight of a small yawning Jihoon

 

" Where are we going Sir? " Jihoon said while rubbing his eyes and yawning a little bit.
"We're going to my work today okay baby? " Soonyoung said smiling a little at Jihoon and brushing his hair back- secretly thinking of the things he wants to do to Jihoon.

Eventually Soonyoung and Jihoon got to the workplace and up to Soonyoungs office. Jihoon pulled out the phone that Soonyoung had bought him and started playing random games and posting a picture of him and Soonyoung on Instagram

 

❤️ 75 likes
LeeJihoon A day at the office with this one 💕 ( this picture was yesterday- my suit doesn't look too good on me )
KwonSoonyoung Mine 💕 ( and the suit is adorable )

Jihoon smiled at the comment Soonyoung left on his picture. He then heard Soonyoung calling for him so he skipped over to Soonyoung.
" Yes sir? " Jihoon asked. Soonyoung motioned for the boy to sit on his lap and Jihoon followed command. Sitting on his lap with his legs on either side of Soonyoung - his arms wrapped around the olders neck. 

Soonyoung's lips were soon pressed against Jihoon's. They kissed slowly and sweetly - something Jihoon wasn't used to.  Soonyoung slipped his tounge into Jihoons mouth creating even more pleasure for the boy. Soonyoung started ing Jihoons shirt revealing the marks Soonyoung has left all over the smallers pale chest.

He started to over the boys earning a whine from Soonyoung. He just shushed the boy and carried on and nibbling one while playing with the other. He moved up and left hickeys on Jihoons collarbone and neck.

He ed his own Tshirt to reveal his toned body and removed Jihoons pants.
" Jihoonie - have I ever told you how beautiful you are? " Soonyoung asked the boy - running a hand down his cheek and swiping his lips with his finger.

Jihoon didn't answer he just blushed and hid his face. Soonyoung gripped Jihoons thighs and whispered words about how pretty they were.

By this time the boys were both hard and Jihoon so badly wanted to be ed. He pleaded Soonyoung for it and after 3 more minutes of the older praising the little boy's body he finally agreed - pulling out a . He removed his boxers and Jihoons and slowly slipped himself into Jihoon.

The boys both moaned as Soonyoung continued to pull out and smash back into Jihoon. Yet Soonyoung never locked the door - so when his assistant Mingyu walked in on them his eyes widened at the sight of his boss illegally ing an underage D boy he was surprised to state the obvious.

After a couple more minutes of ing and Soonyoung Jihoons cute they both came - almost simultaneously. Soonyoung kissed Jihoon slipping back into his clothes and helped Jihoon get back into his.

And you bet Soonyoung freaked when he saw the door to his office was wide open. Meaning someone could've seen the crime he just committed. That crime being statutory .

But it's not like anyone saw - right