One

Sir { discontinued }

"Mr. Kwon I have nothing to give you in return of debt - though I do have a son. He is 15 and innocent, perfect for a toy if you are willing to take him in return? " Mr. Lee said as he stood at Mr. Kwon's desk hoping and praying he would accept his offer.

" Is your son a ? " Mr. Kwon asked the older man still looking out of the window his back to Mr. Lee.

" Yes you will be his first for everything. " The father replied confidently. Mr. Kwon slowly turned his chair around slowly and extended his handed nodding his head.

" You have yourself a deal. " Mr. Lee nodded his head saying something about going to get Jihoon immediately.

Mr. Kwon smiled at the though of having his own toy.

- Time skip -

Soonyoung lazily undid his tie as it felt like it was going to strangle him at any moment. He heard a few soft knocks on the door of his office and he yelled a quick " Come In! " and a small boy with pink hair walked into the room hesitantly closing the door behind him.

He bowed 90 degrees before introducing himself " I'm Lee Jihoon - I'm 15 years I attend Hanuel academy and I am pleasured to be here. " He said in a small voice stuttering at times. It still felt like he was trying to remember what he was saying. Soonyoung let it a small giggle and walked over to where Jihoon was stood wrapping his arms around the smaller boys waist kissing his hair.

" I'm Kwon Soonyoung I'm 20 and I own Pledis Entertainment. It's pleasure to have you here. " Soonyoung said. He bent down and put his two fingers under Jihoon's chin and lifted his head up so that his eyes met the youngers. He kissed his nose and ruffled his hair with a laugh and walked back to his desk and retrieved his briefcase from under the desk and walked towards the exit of the room.

He held his hand out for Jihoon to take. Jihoon hesitated before he slowly put his hand into the elders and intertwined their fingers with a small smile on his face.

Soonyoung wondered how he could ruin such a perfect person. But Soonyoung is a very creative man