what. an. idiot.

Good Thing(s)

Hi Guys - so that chapter yesterday.... I have no idea what that was about lmao - I'm going to delete it and give you guys a proper one now! Hope you enjoy ^_^


Taeyeon moves up, her bare hips glide along Jessica's sensitive skin, the latter shivers and squirms into a ball, her head falls into the crook of Taeyeon's neck. 

Breathing heavily, she smiles into Taeyeon's skin and bites down on her lip. 

Taeyeon's blonde locks tickle the girl's nose, breathless, she looks down at Jessica's auburn eyes - momentarily captured by their beauty before she reaches down and pecks the girl's forehead. 

Jessica gives her a coy smile, closes her eyes and whispers, 

"You're the best," 

Taeyeon smirks, slides down so that she's eye to eye with the brunette, their noses touching and Taeyeon's hand now unconsciously the small of Jessica's back. 

She captures Jessica's honey lips in a momentary embrace. 

"You're the best," 

Jessica simply stares at Taeyeon, observing the little things, the glisten of her eye from the faint rays of dusk that fell on it, tufts of her hair messily stuffed behind her ear only for the rest of it to cloud her vision, the little cut on her lips that shone a lighter shade of red and the rhythmic fluttering of her long, curved eyelashes. 

Taeyeon delicately stretches her arm out and dabs the corner of Jessica's wet lips with her thumb before wordlessly and smoothly covering themselves with a blanket which lay below her feet. 

They shuffle closer to each other, their legs intertwined, positioned in a way that Taeyeon's ear fell directly on Jessica's tender chest, her mind falling into a trance listening to her gradually decelerating heartbeat. 

"Wanna eat out?" Jessica mumbles into Taeyeon's ear. 

"What were we doing all this time?" Taeyeon asks, her eyes closed. 

Jessica chuckles and nudges her from under the covers, "You know what I mean!" she proclaims while nuzzling into Taeyeon. 

"Sure. Where?" 

"Hyoyeon's?" 

"That's not eating out - that's crashing her place for the 3rd time this week." 

"Taeng," she asserts her voice edged with a snigger, "we're broke." 

"Thanks hun," Taeyeon says mockingly, "I was unaware." she finishes dryly. 

Jessica lifts herself up and looks down on Taeyeon with an arched eyebrow, "You go hungry then," she says before falling back down, not as close to Taeeyon as she was before. 

Taeyeon sighs, her hand involuntarily reaches out to the bedside table and out comes the familiar white roll, it sits in between her calloused fingers and within a moment between her bruised lips. 

Jessica, propped up on one arm, grimaces and reaches out, pulls the cigarette out and sends it flying off to their dirty, carpeted floor. 

Taeyeon has no reaction and instead produces another one, and again Jessica does the same. 

"Okay, that's like the least fun game ever." she says, the scornfulness laced in her voice evident. 

Jessica heaves a breath of annoyance before pulling out of their already broken embrace and off the bed. 

With no emotion evident on her face, only a hard, distant look, she collects bits of her clothing from off the ground and puts them back on, Taeyeon stares at her in silence as she does so. 

Fully dressed in skinny jeans that were ironically loose for her and an oversized sweater belonging to Taeyeon, she announces, "I'm going." before stepping out into the living room. 

Taeyeon rolls her eyes, pushes her hair out of her eyes and calls out, "Psh. Don't be a drama queen now, I'm coming." while getting off the bed, and within seconds she was ready, her flannel shirt and denims in place.

Jessica, putting her sandals on rather slowly watches as the woman she'd vowed to spend her life with emerges from their room. 

She eyes the third cigarette braided in Taeyeon's hands with objection, Taeyeon traces her glance and groans before chucking it into the cluster that was their apartment, out of sight. 

"Happy?" she says as she slips her shoes on. 

Jessica says nothing, and instead, swivels around, opens the door and waltzes off into the hallway, Taeyeon quickly follows suit like a dog chasing its owner. 

The door shuts close and Taeyeon chases the girl down the hallway, "Babe please - I'm in no mood for you to come before me again." she says with the cheesiest of winks. Jessica rolls her eyes and looks over at the elevator sign. 

Apparently, underappreciated ual jokes only made their way to Taeyeon's mind when things between them got heated. 

With a guilty yet naughty smirk, Taeyeon scratches the back of her head and tries taking hold of the frigid girl's hand only to be shoved away. 

"If that's the way it is." Taeyeon murmurs as they step into the elevator. 

For the rest of their commute, Jessica leads the way, not turning back to face Taeyeon as the latter obediently followed her along the familiar route to Hyoyeon's house in the warm evening streets of Busan.

--

Jessica knocks on the decorated mahogany door, Taeyeon stands slightly behind, her weight concentrated on her right leg as she stares down at the ground with heavy eyes. 

The door swings open, a short haired blonde stands behind, an old wooden spoon in her arm, "I hear broke bells!" she says jocularly as she shoves a guilty looking Jessica and a doubtful Taeyeon in. 

They enter the homely, familiar adobe in silence. 

"Somebody's mad." Hyoyeon whispers to Taeyeon as they watch Jessica remove her shoes. 

Hyoyeon had been Jessica's friend since the two could remember, and through the course of time - Taeyeon too had come to form quite a bond with the girl. Even after all the threats Hyoyeon posed to Taeyeon about "killing her" if anything were to happen to Jessica and after Hyoyeon had literally almost killed her when Jessica was admitted to the hospital because Taeyeon was careless with her motorcycle - they'd become pretty tight. 

Hyoyeon having known the ice like princess for years could tell with a mere glance that Jessica was rather angry.

Taeyeon shrugs in response, "Well what do you know." she says casually as she kicks her shoes off and falls onto the old, welcoming brown couch. 

Jessica pushes her hair back and sinks into the couch parallel to Taeyeon's, Taeyeon watches her every move whereas Jessica stares down at the stringy ends of the sweater.

When suddenly an enchanting aroma wafts around the more than spacious apartment, pasta it was. 

It was no secret that Hyoyeon was a great cook - one of the best the currently estranged couple had ever met. She tucks her hair behind her ear and calls out from the kitchen, "Dinner will be ready in a few. Set the table up!" 

Jessica immediately eyes Taeyeon - who for the billionth time that day rolls her eyes and then swivels out of the couch, "Okay, okay." she says her hands up in the air in defeat, as she straddles over to the cabinet. 

Picking out plates with much precision like Jessica would have liked her to - she sets them down on the table carefully - not wanting to accidentally break it with her butter fingers - in other terms not wanting to owe Hyoyeon a thing more than needed.

Within a minute or so, glasses were filled with water and napkins kept out. 

Taeyeon cockily falls onto the couch Jessica was perched upon and sloppily leans over and positions herself inches away from Jessica's face. 

The latter stares at her, unimpressed as ever. Taeyeon smiles at her smugly, "Not touching, can't get mad!" she says matter of factly - it was true, no part of Taeyeon touched Jessica. 

Jessica gets off in a huff and joins an accomplished Hyoyeon in the kitchen, helping her set the food out. Taeyeon gazes at her with guilty eyes and joins them at the table soon enough. 

After small talk ensued, the atmosphere was quick to become as silent as ever, Hyoyeon takes an awkward sip of wine before attempting to say something, "So Taeyeon, how's work?" 

Jessica munches silently on her garlic bread but keeps her ears open. 

"It's okay. They need to raise my pay though." she says frankly as she stuffs some of the food into . 

"Yeah.. because they have nothing better to do than blow their money on the girl that sleeps on the job 24/7." Hyoyeon says teasingly, Taeyeon laughs knowingly, threatening to throw her garlic bread at Hyoyeon. 

"What about the apartment?" Hyoyeon questions them again while eating the last of her serving, it was no secret that they had trouble paying their bills. 

"Why don't you ask Mrs. Freeloader here? She sits there all the time anyways." Taeyeon blurts in a manner that was meant to be jovial, the more than stupid words rolling off her tongue like a ball off a bat.

Hyoyeon's hand stops mid-air the glass never reaching her lips as she sits there wide-eyed, Taeyeon's eyes enlarge in sudden realization and closes itself shut. 

Jessica momentarily freezes, the glass in her hand threatening to break, her jaw hardens and so do her eyes which she fixes on Taeyeon in a death gaze. 

"Jessica..." Hyoyeon starts off silently, but before she could do anything at all to salvage the situation, Jessica slams the glass down onto the table before carelessly dabbing with a napkin and hastily placing herself out of the chair only to stomp out of the apartment after slipping her shoes on. 

The door slams shut making a rather loud noise. 

If things weren't silent before - it sure as hell had become pretty silent now. 

"." Taeyeon whispers as she puts her hand up to her face, "I'm a ing idiot." she says in a rock-hard voice. 

"I'm ain't saying no to that." Hyoyeon says as she puts the glass down and nervously plays with her hair.

Taeyeon looks up at the girl who would have probably hurt her by now if they hadn't become so close with shame and slightly blurred eyes.

"What the hell are you looking at me for? Go after her goddamnit." Hyoyeon says firmly and so Taeyeon obeys. She gets off and leaves the apartment within a flash.

Hyoyeon shakes her head in exasperation and gulps down some more wine, "Idiots." she mutters before sighing and hoping that her favorite idiots could figure it all out. 


I'm obviously going to finish this off in the next chapter - tell me how you liked it (or not)~