Of Songs and A Birthday :3

Kyuhyun Got Married! *WE GOT MARRIED*

[ FEBRUARY 2 ]

( 12:00 PM; Manila, Philippines )

Annyeong! Hye Soo-ssi here! It's been two weeks since I've seen Kyuhyunnie.. We were both, and still are busy since they're working in their 9th album and I just launched my first album. I'm here at Plaza Hotel in Manila because I'm promoting my album here in my country. Sad to say, my schedule's full for the week and tomorrow is his birthday. Fortunately, I found a way to celebrate it eventhough I'm a bit far from him. It's 1:00 PM there right now and I'm calling the Love Junior for some help.                                                                                  Hye Soo was talking to the camera whilst dialing on her phone.

Yeobeoseyo? Henry-oppa? It's me, Hye Soo-ssi.                                                                                                                   She started to talk on the phone.

Ah, ne, Hye-ssi? You must have called the wrong guy. I'm not Kyuhyunnie.                                                          Henry deadpanned. 

It's not like that, oppa! I need Love Junior's help. Jebal?                                                                                                        She whined. Henry sighed.

Again? Waeee~~?                                                                                                                                                        He mimicked her whining.

Because, it's his birthday tomorrow and I'm here in the Philippines.                                                                                      She reasoned out. 

Oh. Hahaha! Fine. But it's going to cost you. Deal?                                                                                              Henry seemed to be grinning. She sighed. 

Okaay. We'll negotiate that deal after his birthday, okay? Where's the other members of Love Junior? Are they in other schedules? I thought your supposed to be together today?                                         She asked since she needs everyone of them.

We're all here! Except for Heeechul-hyung coz he's busy with his wifeu.                                Donghae popped out of nowhere, while Eunhyuk was playing on his phone at the back. 

But I need the four of you!                                                                                                 Hye Soo continued to whine. 

That's why we have a new recruit to the Love Junior! He'll help you wholeheartedly.            Henry told her, before showing the new member of the Love Junior.

Uwah! Siwon-oppa! Are you sure you can do this? I mean, don't you have many schedules tomorrow?              Hye Soo was shocked at the willingness of Siwon to participate. 

Krom! (Of course!) Besides, our terms are favorable to me rather than Heechulie-hyung who's still in We Got Married International.             Siwon said, giving her shibrows. She laughed. 

Okaay~ here's the plan....                                                                           she smiled as they started planning Operation Kyuhyun's Day.

 

[ 5:00 PM ; Plaza Hotel ]

Annyeong! It's me, Choi Hye Seok! My daughter's currently taking a few hours of sleep because she'll wake up early for Kyuhyun's birthday. I think it's a little over the top though. She hasn't been sleeping right for two nights now because of all her preparation. But, since she's new at this, I'll let her do everything on her own. Want to take a peek on the sleeping princess?        Mrs. Choi led the camera to Hye Soo's hotel room and showed them the peaceful looking, still pretty, drooling (a little) Hye Soo all sprawled out on the bed. Mrs. Choi huckled at Hye Soo's appearance and faced the camera. 

Pd-nim, edit this out, okay?                                                      She giggled at the camera. 

 

[ 10:30 PM ; Plaza Hotel ] 

 Hi guys! It's me again! I woke up at 9PM and had dinner and now, I'm just finishing my make up and I'm totally ready for my perfornmance, later.. Kekeke!                                    She said as she put on the last touches of make up. She showed her dress by twirling around. 

 

Now, commencing: Operation Kyuhyun's Day!                                                                      She exclaimed as she started dialing Kyuhyun's phone.. 

[ RING RING RING RING ]

Baby-ah~                                                                                                                     Kyuhyun's tired whiny voice made her giggle. 

Jagii~ how are you?                                                                                            She asked while setting up her guitar and her laptop. 

I'm not good..                                                                                                    he said and we can all imagine him pouting. ( Cute! :3 .. Ooops, sorry guys! )

EH?! Waeyo?                                                                                               She was a bit taken back. 

Because.. it's going to be my birthday soon and we haven't seen each other in weeks and I miss you!           He blurted it all out in one breath. Hye Soo laughed. 

Aigoo! Are you sulking? I know we haven't seen each other in weeks but it's because of work, anyway. Don't worry, we will still celebrate your birthday. Wanna know how?                                                                       She said, as she finally finished preparing everything and was waiting for 11P.M. to strike. 

How?                                                                                                               Kyu was curious. Hye Soo smirked.

You'll know how.. Anyway, what time is it there??                                        she asked. Since she knew that South Korea's time is one hour advanced than Philippines, she had to make sure that she's on the right schedule. 

Hmmm.. About 11:54 PM. Why?                                                                           he was getting more and more curious. Hye Soo laughed.

Okay. Call me at midnight through Skype, then you'll know how we're going to celebrate.                      she told him before ending the call. She took a look at the clock before opening her Skype account and waiting for Kyuhyun's call. Suddenly, Kyuhyun's request for a videocall came through. 

 

                                                                      

No New Year's Day to celebrate
No chocolate covered candy hearts to give away
No first of spring
No song to sing
In fact here's just another ordinary day

No April rain
No flowers bloom
No wedding Saturday within the month of June
But what it is, is something true
Made up of these three words that I must say to you

I just called to say I love you
I just called to say how much I care
I just called to say I love you
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart

No summer's high
No warm July
No harvest moon to light one tender August night
No autumn breeze
No falling leaves
Not even time for birds to fly to southern skies

No Libra sun
No Halloween
No giving thanks to all the Christmas joy you bring
But what it is, though old so new
To fill your heart like no three words could ever do

I just called to say I love you
I just called to say how much I care, I do
I just called to say I love you
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart

I just called to say I love you
I just called to say how much I care, I do
I just called to say I love you
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart, of my heart,
of my heart

I just called to say I love you
I just called to say how much I care, I do
I just called to say I love you
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart, of my heart,
baby of my heart
 
Baby-ah~~                                                                             Kyuhyun whined as he wiped away a tear. Hye Soo smiled. 
 
Now, you shouldn't be sulking. Okay? I've prepared for your birthday so, enjoy your day jagi! Bogoshippeoyo!           she said, making a heart gesture to him. 
 
Are you going off now? We just started!                                                   Kyuhyun asked, wanting more time with her. 
 
Awwww.. I know that we just started talking jagi. But I need to prepare other things too.. Don't worry! I promise we will celebrate your birthday together.                                                                              she said, blowing kisses to the camera. 
 
Well, I guess it's alright. But you have to make sure you keep to your promise, okay?                   he sighed, catching the kisses she was sending. 
 
YES SIR!                                                                                                    she saluted before waving goodbye and ending the call. Kyuhyun sighed, closed his laptop and went back to bed since they have to wake up at 5 AM. Meanwhile, Hye Soo started her mission of keeping her promise to her jagi as she prepared for her good morning greet to the birthday boy. 
 
 
[ 5 AM ; Plaza Hotel, Manila ]
 
Annyeong haseyo! I'm now on my way to a location but before that, I'm gonna call the Love Junior and get our missions started!         she said, dialing on her phone again. 
 
Yeobeoseyo?                                                                                                       a whispered answer came through. 
 
Oppa, breakfast mission commence!                                                                                 she said, before ending the call and started to send a video to a Love Junior member's phone. After sending it, she received a picture of the Love Junior members dressed as blue ninjas saluting. 
 
[ 6 AM ; BACK IN SOUTH KOREA ]
 
Is he awake now?                                                                                   Ninja Donghae whispered into an earpiece he was wearing. He was standing guard outside Kyu's room.
 
Still sleeping. Are we really gonna do this wearing ninja-outfit, hyung?                             Ninja Henry asked, a bit worried. He was monitoring Kyuhyun's actions through a hidden camera. 
 
Aigoo, Henlii.. No whining! We're on a mission. Besides, I've been dying to try these out. How about a ninja-themed music video in our next album (he means after Mamacita, but hey, if this doesn't get to SME ears, it's still a great idea)?                 Ninja Eunhyuk was loving his new inspiration. 
 
Yah! Focus on our mission please! You can argue later. We need to get this breakfast in his room without waking him up!              Ninja Siwon (I can't focus! I'm totally seeing Super Junior oppas in ninja-wear, wielding swords, playing and being all ninja-ey... sorry guys) hissed at them. 
 
Oh yeah! Is it all cooked now?                                                                     Nin-Hyuk asked. Henry sighed. And precious Donghae was taking selfies in his ninja-outfit. 
 
 
Just about. You can get him now Hae-ah.                                                                       Siwon the Nin was the one calling the shots. Donghae slid his phone into his pocket and slowly opened Kyuhyun's bedroom door. He went in as silently as he could, and listened to Henry who was going all "HYUNG STOP! HE MOVED!" and "YEAH! GO AHEAD, HE'S STILL ASLEEP!" then, "WAIT! HE MOVED AGAIN!" in his ear. Eunhyuk sighed. 
 
Henli-ah, we can all hear you without the earpiece. And I think the one moving is Hae, so zip it!                   Nin-Hyuk couldn't take all the tension anymore. Siwon chuckled, Hae bit his tongue and Henry whispered. Finally. 
 
Hae, pulled a black sleeping mask from another pocket and as softly and silently as he could, slowly put it on him without waking him up. He wiped away his sweat and gave Henry a thumbs-up through the hidden camera. 
 
Wake him up, Hae. Everything's cooked! And Hye Soo-ah's video arrived.                                      Nin-Hyuk said, as he strode into the living room and connected his phone onto the TV for better viewing. And Henry went to Kyuhyun's room to help Donghae wake the birthday boy without any struggle. 
 
Donghae shook Kyuhyun, who just groaned and turned his back on his hyung to go back to sleep. Henry took his hands and tied it up, waking him in the process but was stilll in his half-asleep mode. 
 
Kyu-ah, ireuna. Ppalli ireuna!                                                       Donghae was shaking his body and as he opened his eyes, it was still dark. 
 
Hyung, it's still dark! Lemme sleep!                                                            he said, still clueless and sleepy. 
 
It's already 6:00 AM, maknae. And it's your birthday!                                              NinHae told him. Kyuhyun sat up and then realized.
 
Why is my room dark? Did we have an electricity failure? And why can't I move my hands?                                            Kyu asked. Donghae and Henry smirked. Then they started to walk him out of his room and into the kitchen. 
 
Hyung!! Answer me!                                                                                                     he was almost yelling. He heard nothing but chuckles from his hyungs. As soon as they reached the kitchen, they stopped and Leeteuk took the lead. 
 
Kyuhyun-ah, at the count of three, Donghae will remove your blindfold and then you'll know why. Ready?                             he asked everybody. They all replied with a loud "YES!" and they started the countdown. 
 
3............................... 2........................................... 1.................................. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUHYUN-AH!!                                  everybody exclaimed. Donghae did take off his blindfold and let him see everything they have prepared. Kyuhyun was silent for a few minutes, his eyes slowly adjusting to the light and everything else. 
 
Hyung..........                                                                                                               he says before he looks at them. 
 
Gomawo!                                                                                                                                    he finishes, as he starts to hug them one by one. 
 
Jamkkamman! Hyung, why are you in black, ninja-style clothes?                                            he askes Eunhyuk, and realizes that Siwon, Henry and Donghae were wearing them too. 
 
Nothing! Nothing! We're trying out an idea for our next album. STILL AN IDEA!                                    Siwon was the one who came up with the excuse. Kyuhyun nodded and then sat down on his designated chair. 
 
Wait! Before we eat, there's something you need to see first.                                                    Henry told him as he turned to the TV screen and pressed the remote. 
 
ANNYEONG HASEYO SUPER JUNIOR OPPAS!                                                                   Hye Soo's voice suddenly filled the air. 
 
Baby-ahhh!                                                                                                                           Kyuhyun stood up at the sight of his wife on the screen. 
 
Jagi, good morning! I hope you had a good sleep even though I disturbed you a little at midnight.                     she kept on saying. The members looked at their maknae whose attention was all directed at the television. 
 
Anyway, here's a song to brighten up your day because you might still be sulking. So, go to work with a smile on your face, okay jagi?            she said, before taking her guitar and started to play it and sing. 
 
 
A THOUSAND MILES
 
Making my way downtown, walking fast
Faces pass and I'm home bound
Staring blankly ahead, just making my way
Making a way through the crowd
 
And I need you, and I miss you
And now I wonder...
 
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by?
'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you
Tonight
 
It's always times like these, when I think of you
And I wonder if you ever think of me
'Cause everything's so wrong and I don't belong
Living in your precious memory
 
'Cause I need you, and I miss you
And now I wonder...
 
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by?
'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles 
If I could just see you
Tonight
 
And I, I don't want to let you know
I, I drown in your memory
I, I don't want to let this go
I, I don't....
 
And I still need you, and I still miss you
And now I wonder...
 
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass us by?
'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just.... See you....
 
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass us by?
'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles 
If I could just see you
If I could just hold you
Tonight

Oh. That was... really her voice? It's my first time to hear it.                                                            Kangin whispered to Leeteuk who just smiled and nodded. 
 
Her voice is wonderful. No wonder XXXX Entertainment wasted no time in producing her own CD.               Henry praised her sister-in-law. Everyone was in agreement. 
 
Ja, let's eat hyungs! Jal meokgehsseumnida!                                 Kyuhyun happily started his day. Just then two familiar faces suddenly appeared.. 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUHYUN-AH!                                               Chirpy, energetic and sweet voices greeted him.
 
Sarangie! Sammie!                                                                                  The boys exclaimed and then chaos ensued. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANNYEONG HASEYO READERS! I KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SOOOOOOOOOOO OVERDUE AND I'M SORRY FOR THE SUPER DUPER LATE UPDATE.. A LOT HAS HAPPENED THIS YEAR HOWEVER, I THANK YOU FOR WAITING FOR MY UPDATES... AND I'M ALSO HAPPY TO TELL YOU THAT THE NEXT UPDATE WON'T TAKE AS LONG AS THIS ONE... :)
 
BUT, UNFORTUNATELY, I ALSO HAVE BAD NEWS... WE'LL MAYBE JUST A LITTLE BAD... 
AFTER THE CHAPTER NEXT TO THIS, THERE WILL BE ONLY 5 MORE CHAPTERS FOR THIS STORY.. I'LL TELL YOU MORE IN THE CONTINUATION OF THIS CHAPTER... 
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!