Honeymoon in the Philippines III

Kyuhyun Got Married! *WE GOT MARRIED*

So, did you like it?                                       Kyuhyun asked, as they sat in the canopy, watching the sun set. 

Very much! Thank you, jagii..                                                  she smiled at him, before taking a sip of the wine. 

Did you have fun today?                                                                  he asked, pulling her into his arms. She nodded. 

Superb! I feel like I should do something for you.                                she muttered, letting his warmth envelope her, since the wind was getting a bit chilly. 

Hmmm.. How about a kiss?                                                       Kyuhyun said, grinning. A smack landed on his chest. 

YAH! I just gave you one on the launch!                                                         she protested. He laughed at her cuteness and pinched one cheek. 

Kyeowo.                                                                                       he simply said. She pouted. 

Stop that. I might kiss you right here!                                                he told her, seeing the waiter bringing their food in the corner of his eye. 

Tsh. You like me kissing you, anyway.                                              she murmured. 

You said something?                                                                     Kyuhyun whispered, right in her ear. 

A-aniyo! Buson.. (What would I say?)                                                    she stammered. He smirked and started to reach out for food. They shared food, fed each other and talked about things far from their work back in Korea. They played a bit in the water before going back to the launch. 

Ah! I'm so full! Can you cook for me one time?                                     he said, rubbing his stomach. She giggled. 

How about I cook for you much more than one time? But, only Filipino dishes. I have yet to perfect Korean ones.           she said, giving him puppy eyes. 

It's okay. I like Filipino food!                                                            he claimed, patting his stomach. 

Yeah, I can see a little lump on your stomach part.                           she said, tapping one small bump. He laughed, and nodded, gently supporting her over to the launch. 

Jagii, can you teach me how to play Starcraft?                                 she said, as they cuddled on board. He chuckled, and shook his head. 

WAE?!                                                                                               she exclaimed. 

Because, you're already an addict. I don't want you to be much more.                    he said, touching her nose. 

When am I an addict?                                                                        she asked, pouting at him. 

Eomoni told me. Besides, I caught you last night. You slept at 1 AM.                    he told her. She sighed and let the subject go, since he already busted her. Then she remembered. 

When did you talk to my eomma?                                                               she said, her eyes all small and suspecting. 

A few hours ago.                                                                                      he calmly said. 

MWO? What did she say?                                                                  interested in what they talked about, she looked at him directly. 

Secret! It'll just be between me and Eomoni.                                       he said, smiling as he remembered what they talked about. 

I'm going to call her as soon as we get back to the hotel.                           she decided. Kyuhyun just chuckled and rolled his eyes, teasing her. She poked him and he just laughed louder. 

WHAT'S FUNNY!?                                                                                       she fumed. 

Nothing! You're just so cute!                                                              he embraced her, still laughing. She just sulked until they reached their room. 

If you're laughing at me, then you're going to sleep on the couch tonight!                                she warned him, before they entered the room. Kyuhyun made a zipping motion and smiled. She eyed him with suspicious eyes and opened their room and entered, waved goodbye to the camera and shut the door close. 

 

{ THIRD DAY IN THE PHILIPPINES }

WAAAAH!                                                                                                     Kyuhyun stretched a bit, his body a little battered. 

Jagii, come on.. We need to put some sunscreen on you if you want to stay here in the balcony.          Hye Soo softly patted his arm, trying to make him sit up. 

But, baby... I'm so tired!                                                                    he whined. She chuckled, pulling him up before putting some on his right arm. 

Eventhough you're tired, you shouldn't just get sunburned. It can cause skin cancer, you know.            she told him, applying some on his left arm. 

Your hands... So soft..                                                                            he whispered, before grabbing her hand and kissing it.

Are you hungry? You want me to cook ramyeon?                                         she said, tugging at his hand. He smiled and shook his head before tugging at her hand, making her fall onto his lap. 

Yah!                                                                                                                 she shrieked, surprised at his action. 

I just want to cuddle you, baby.                                                                         he whispered, backhugging her. She sighed and gently relaxed in his embrace. 

It's our third day. Tomorrow we're going back to Korea.                                       she told him, eyes far in the horizon. 

Neh. I'm going to miss this place. How about we come back here again next time?              he said, following her gaze. 

Aish, this guy. Maybe we can.. When we're not busy, arra?                                she told him, pinching his nose. He nodded happily, not even trying to think that they were just in a program. 

OMO! Jagii, we forgot we still haven't had a house warming party!                          she remembered their house back in Korea. 

Gwaenchana. When we go back, we'll have it with the hyungs.. And your friends too, if you want.                he patted her back, calmly. They went back to cuddling for awhile, when there was a knock on the door. Kyuhyun smiled and hurried off to the door to open it. 

Who is it, jagii? Why are you so excited?                                                          she was asking since she was left behind in the balcony. 

Annyeong haseyo! Welcome, Eommoni!                                                                      he greeted. 

EOMMA?! HOW...                                                                                             Hye Soo was shocked at what she was seeing. 

Wow! My son-in-law is really handsome! Thank you for taking care of my daughter!                 Hye Soo's eomma bowed to Kyuhyun. 

Eomma, how did you get here?                                                                        she was still in shock as she gave her mom a hug. 

Thanks to my wonderful son-in-law here. He sent me a ticket so that we can meet earlier.              her eomma said, smiling at Kyuhyun. 

Aigoo... Come in, eommoni! I'll order us some food.                                              Kyuhyun gestured to both of them before going to the phone and placing their order. They talked all morning till lunch time, since Hye Soo's mom brought some albums which contained childhood pictures of Hye Soo. 

Ahhhh!                                                                                                          Hye Soo screamed in frustration.

Eomma... Not those too!                                                                                         she tried gathering a few of the most embarrassing photos she had but Kyuhyun was faster than her. 

Ohhh.. Even though you were still young and... almost , you're still so pretty.              Kyuhyun said, looking at the picture he was holding. It was a picture of her back when she was still a baby and was only wearing diapers.  

Ahhhh! I'm going crazy!                                                                                             she said, trying to hide. 

[ Q: Was it embarrassing for you?

HS: OF COURSE! Those pictures.. Aigoo! *sighing*

Eomma, what room are you in?                                                                                          Hye Soo asked her mom, trying to keep her from telling embarrassing tales during her childhood days. 

Oh, just a few doors from here. My son-in-law booked me here for a week.                         Mrs. Choi said, gently patting Kyuhyun on his back. He grinned at her and then went back to the pictures he was looking at. 

A week? Why? Who's going to be with you?                                                                           

Don't worry. Some of my friends are coming here later. So don't worry if you're going back tomorrow, okay? Just wait until I come there, okay?                                                                                                        her mother said, hugging her again. 

Eomma... I missed you!                                                                                                           she embraced her a bit more.

Don't make me cry here. Your husband will see how ugly we cry!                               her mother scolded, wiping a few tears that escaped from Hye Soo's eyes.

You will never be ugly, Eommoni.                                                                                    Kyuhyun heard them and hugged them together.

Kyuhyun-ah, are you trying to sweet-talk me?                                                                     Mrs. Choi teased. Kyuhyun smiled and nodded.  

I can't sweet-talk to my Eommoni, then?                                                                 he asked back.

This kid.. Tsss.. That must be the food you ordered.                                                             the elder said, hearing the door bell.

I'll get it, Eommoni!                                                                                                         he said, walking towards the door when suddenly, he was pulled back.

No. Stay here with Hye Soo-ah. I'll get it.                                                                             Mrs. Choi said, understanding that the couple needed time too.

You... Was that another surprise??                                                                               Hye Soo asked. Kyuhyun grinned.

Neh. Shirro? (You don't like it?)                                                                                             He asked. Hye Soo smirked and gave him a hug. 

Ani. I love it! Thank you!                                                                                                                     she said, before giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

Anyway, let's go and spend some time with Eomoni.. We're leaving early tomorrow, you know.                      Kyuhyun said, placing his hand on her hips. She nodded and leaned on his shoulder as they walked towards the door, out to the hotel room of her mom. They spent their time together, on the beach and in the restaurant, and Kyuhyun was having so much fun with his mother-in-law that he can't wait for their moms to know each other. More funny stories were told to Kyuhyun, and Hye Soo couldn't help herself but face-palm at every story that her mom related to her husband. 

 

[ Mrs. Choi: Annyeong haseyo! Choi Hye Seok imnida! I'm Hye Soo's eomma and I'm very happy to have met Kyuhyun-ssi. He's very handsome, kind and very thoughtful. I just hope that they would be able to go through this marriage happily and that they would be happy and cute together. Umm, I know my daughter has so many flaws but I hope that Kyuhyun would still be able to accept her. 

PD: She has many flaws?

Mrs. C: Yes! So many! She's lazy, she's not very neat, she's an internet addict and many, many more. But I love my daughter!

PD: Any message for Hye Soo-ssi?

Mrs. C: Oh, yes. My daughter, please take good care of your husband and your house. Don't spend too much time online and also do your work very well. I know that you're a very hard-working, responsible girl and... Oh, please get rid of your lateness. It's a bit irresponsible, you know. That's all. Oh, Kyuhyun-ssi, I hope you really love my daughter. She's a great girl! *winks* ]

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S BEEN ANOTHER FOUR WEEKS SINCE MY LAST UPDATE! I'M SO SORRY AGAIN, MY SUBBIES.. ANYWAY, HERE'S A NEW ONE, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.. AND UMMM, HERE'S THE POLL YOU NEED TO ANSWER.. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, COMMENT WHATEVER YOU CAN SAY ABOUT THE UPDATE! GOMAWO!