FAMILY I

Kyuhyun Got Married! *WE GOT MARRIED*

[ 10TH WEEK ]

Eommonim, it's me. Hye Soo-ssi.. Neh, I'm on my way there but is it okay if I bring someone else?                 Hye Soo was on the phone with Kyuhyun's mother. They planned to have lunch together at the Cho household. 

Yes, it's okay! Bring whoever you want. How many people are you bringing?                                was the answer from her lovable mother-in-law. Hye Soo smiled, grateful at the hospitality of her in-laws. 

Just one, eommonim. I'll just get her and then we'll go there directly. Is Kyuhyunnie there already?           she confirmed.

Neh, he said he personally want to check on everything so he's been here since last night. You want me to tell him to come and get you?    her mother-in-law asked. 

Ani, eommonim. It's okay! See you in an hour!                                      Hye Soo said, before saying goodbye. She was actually on her way to the airport to pick up her company up. 

[ Q: Is she important to you? 

HS: OF COURSE! You'll soon see why.. :3 ]

 

[ MEANWHILE: AT THE CHO HOUSEHOLD ]

Eomma, was that Hye-ah on the phone?                                        Kyuhyun asked his mom.

Neh, she asked if she could bring someone with her to our family lunch.                       was Mrs. Cho's reply. Kyuhyun frowned and deeply sighed. 

What's wrong, son?                                                                        his mother asked. 

Why didn't she call me?                                                                   he frowned. His mother laughed. 

Because, she needed to ask me, since I'm the host.                                Mrs. Cho told him, as she continued to prepare for their visitors. 

But, I'm missing her! She didn't want me to go and fetch her.                            he continued to sulk. 

How about you save your sulking until she comes? Then you can show her how upset you are.                Mrs. Cho told him. Kyuhyun smiled and then kissed his mother, before going to the living room to await his wife's arrival. 

 

[ AFTER AN HOUR ]

*DING! DONG! DING! DONG!*

They're here!                                                                          Kyuhyun announced as he opened the door for his wife. As he did, he was surprised at Hye Soo's sudden hug and kiss. 

I knew you were going to open the door for me..                                she said, grinning from ear to ear. Forgetting about being sulky, Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around her again and then started to slowly dance. 

Adeul, (Son) are you going to keep your wife to yourself?                             Mr. Cho asked, with his wife and daughter giggling behind him. 

Abeonim! I'm so glad to see you!                                                        Hye Soo exclaimed as she tore herself from Kyuhyun's grasp and gave her father-in-law a hug.

Hye-ah, you look wonderful! How are you?                                                Mrs. Cho asked as it was her turn to hug Hye Soo. The latter just smiled.

Eommoni, you look great! I'm superbly fine!                                                      she replied and then kissed her Ahra-eonnie on the cheek.

Hye-ah, I missed talking to you!                                                              the older Cho sibling said, as both of them locked arms together. Kyuhyun sent his noona a piercing glare.

I did too, eonnie. Mianhaeyo. I couldn't tear myself away from schedules and such.                 Hye Soo said with a sigh. Mrs. Choo took her hands in hers. 

Aigoo, don't worry about it. We know what you have to go through. Anyway, where's your friend?            she asked. Hye Soo suddenly remembered, went back out and then returned. 

I came to visit with...                                                                 she started her introduction when...

EOMMONIII!                                                                                              Kyuhyun interrupted and went to hug his mother-in-law.

Kyuhyunnie!                                                                                          Hye Soo was suddenly at her mother's rescue, who looked like she was about to be crushed to death with his super-tight hug. He grinned playfully and bowed. 

Mian, eommoni.                                                                             he said, scratching his hair. Mrs. Choi smiled at him, giving him a pat on his shoulder, and going on to the door to greet the Cho family. 

Annyeong haseyo! Choi Hye Seok imnida.                                     she said, with a bow. Everyone hug and then they all went in to eat the delicious food that Mrs. Cho cooked.

 

[ Q: How long are you going to stay here in Korea?

Mrs. Choi: Two weeks because of a convention I have to attend to in Thailand, but I might come back when my commitments are done. 

Q: How do you feel meeting Kyuhyun's family?

Mrs. Choi: It was wonderful, they were hospitable and very friendly and kind. Now I know where Kyuhyun got his charming side, however, I still don't know where he got his evil side. I mean, his father is witty, but evil? Where does it come from? ]

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IT'S A BIT SHORT GUYS, AND A BIT BORING.. I'M A BIT TIRED FROM OUR EXCURSION TODAY AND I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPPIE WILL BE SWEET, CUTE AND A BIT LONGER.. ^^

 

YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELL APPRECIATED, VERY LOVED AND LOOKED FORWARD TO.. :3