The Meeting of the Newly-Weds

Kyuhyun Got Married! *WE GOT MARRIED*

 

[ Super Junior Fan Meeting ]

Annyeong haseyo! We are Super Juni-oyo!                           the Super Junior said their usual greetings.

We are E.L.F!                                                                      the ELFs responded with a few shrieks of joy here and there.

Wah! Such a beautiful day don’t you think so?                     Leeteuk started. The ELFs shouted yes.

The stage is ready, Kyuhyun-ah. It’s all yours.                     Leeteuk motioned to the maknae, who nodded in thanks and walked forward.

Ah. How are you ELFs? Been fine?                                       Kyuhyun started nervously. The ELFs shouted yes, still.

Ah. How can I say this? Ummm.. Does everyone remember the time Leeteuk-hyung announced something?                                                                           Kyuhyun asked the ELFs.

Ah. Banta. It was about him getting married right?              Donghae answered for the ELFs.

Ne. I have something to say about this too.                         Kyuhyun said.

What is it, maknae?                                                             Sungmin asked his beloved dongsaeng.

Starting to today, there’s one girl who can call me ‘love’, ‘jagiya’, or anything she wants to call me.    Kyuhyun said.

MWO? WAE???                                                            ELFs shouted, putting their ‘crying’ expression.

Because, I got married.                                            Kyuhyun announced his face getting red. Shouts of NO, YOU CAN’T was heard all over the place. Every ELF was focused on the maknae, as he pulled out a wedding invitation from his coat’s pocket.

Ah. Here’s a beautiful wedding invitation.                Eunhyuk said as he accepted the invitation for him to read. As he read it, ELFs were saying ‘Andwae! You can’t!’ ‘Andwae, please don’t!’.

 

 

Ladies and gentle men, The Evil Maknae has tied the knot.

My wife is a graceful and elegant singer/model. 

At 24 years old, I finally decided to have someone by my side. 

Now, I'm Super Junior's Evil Maknae and a married man. 

I hope that you will give us your love and support during our marriage. 

Groom: Cho Kyuhyun

Bride: C ? ?

Since all I know about her is that her name has a C in it, that’s all I can divulge to all of you now.      Kyuhyun said.

I hope you can all accept and support us and love us during our marriage!          Kyuhyun said, earning a few ‘No!’ again before letting his Leeteuk-hyung take over again. Their program ended and Kyuhyun roamed around the place trying to find friends to give out his wedding invitations.

Then a mission card was given to him, which he opened.

 

Tonight’s your night! You’re going to meet her at last

Go to: Hall B at 7PM

You’ll see her there; don’t make her wait!

 

 

A short note but filled with meaning for Kyuhyun who was in a rush to meet his singer-model wife.

[ 7PM; HALL B ]

Kyuhyun entered, nervous but at the same time, happy. Now, he understood how his hyung felt during the time that he met Sora.

I definitely shouldn’t have laughed at him that time.                he thought, experiencing what the former had gone through.

As he entered the place, he first noticed a catwalk and two chairs with the limelight being shone on it. He sat on one of the chairs, rubbing his cold hands together to create heat. He kept on sighing now and then, feeling a little overwhelmed and anxious to see his bride. Then, a video started playing, featuring different singers and models. One by one, he was smiling at the beautiful women that were featured on the video.

As Kyuhyun was enjoying looking at the video, his wife, started to walk the red carpet towards the meeting place. The MCs were anxious too, because the camera wouldn’t show her face. She was wearing and walked so ily as a model does.

 

DREJ.jpgMeanwhile, Kyuhyun was watching the last lady on the video. She was beautiful, a Filipina who came to South Korea to pursue her dream and her career. Moreover, she was almost what Kyuhyun was looking for. Though she wasn’t exactly Kim Tae Hee-like. After the video stilled, she came out and walked down the catwalk without lifting her face at her groom. She said that she will look at him when she reaches the end of the catwalk. Reaching it, she slowly lifted her head and was shocked at who she saw.

 

A-a-annyeong haseyo! Ch-Choi Hye Soo imnida.                     She stuttered, still surprised to see the Kyuhyun in front of her.

Nice to meet you!                                                                  Kyuhyun said as he stood up from his chair. Hye Soo bowed to him and replied the same. Kyuhyun, who learnt from his hyungs past mistakes on WGM, went up to the catwalk and led Hye Soo to the chairs in front. Hye Soo followed suit, blushing red at the gesture made by Kyuhyun.

Q: What were you feeling while you were waiting and watching the video? What about when you saw Hye Soo-ssi walking towards you?

KH: I was pretty nervous. I know that this isn't my first time getting "married", since I was in the China-version. But then, getting married is really... Ah... Nerve-racking. When I saw Hye Soo-ssi, I was really amazed. Jinjja yeppeo. I couldn't close my mouth. Aigoo. I'm so fortunate! ]

Ah. Kyuhyun imnida.                                        Kyuhyun introduced himself. Hye Soo nodded her head.

Ne, I know. Y-You are a Super Junior member. 24 this year and one of the power voices of Super Junior.            Hye Soo said. Kyuhyun, surprised at the knowledge of his wife,

Hmm.. So you’ve researched eh?         Kyuhyun said, trying to ease the awkwardness. Hye Soo shook her head, while taking a glance at her groom and blushing red again.

Aniyo. I-I’m a…. fan…. Since November 2007.               she told her groom who blushed in turn.

Q: While you were walking towards the venue, what were you thinking? Especially when you saw that Kyuhyun was your husband?

HS: As I was walking, I was thinking. "Wah! Hye-ah, this is it! You're getting married! Just be... A loyal and wonderful bride. Your mother will be very happy to see you like that." And then, "Eotteokhe? (What to do?) What if... your husband is.... Kyuhyun-ssi?" I was squealing inside at the thought of that. I knew he was going to join WGM too. But I really wasn't sure it was him. And when I confirmed it, I just couldn't believe my good fortune! I was really shocked that I couldn't talk straight. And I hated myself for the stuttering and stammering. ]

You knew me then? How?                      Kyuhyun asked.

You sang with Charice Pempengco. She was from the Philippines.           Hye Soo told him. Kyuhyun nodded in agreement and an awkward silence came. Kyuhyun would glance at her and smile, whenever Hye Soo would catch him looking at her.

[ Q: What did you think when you saw her?

KH: Oh, I thought she's much beautiful than in the pictures. I saw one of the magazines she modeled for and I saw that she really has beautiful eyes. Jinjja. (Really.) And her S-line body. Wah! DAEBAK! ]

The two of them just sat there, still not believing their good fortune. 

Umm, do you think there would be another ‘Fighting Junior’ that will come?           it was Hye Soo who broke the silence.Kyuhyun went still for a while, and was seemed to be thinking about something.

Ah, I hope not. But maybe they will help us.                    he told her. She nodded and they both became silent again. They would catch each other taking a glance and she would look away with red cheeks while Kyuhyun just smiles at her reactions. 

[ Q: Why were you just smiling at her after having a short conversation about the "Fighting Junior"

KH: Because she was so cute! It was as if she wanted to be pinched in the cheeks. I thought Sungmin-hyung could be that cute. It seems I was wrong about that. She's much more cuter. ]

Um, how old are you by the way?                                      he asked, taking note that she looked a lot younger than the pictures the magazines took.

Here? 20. But back at home, I'm only 19.                          she said shyly. Kyuhyun's smile wasn't erased after a few minutes until...

Congratulations! Congratulations!                                    some of Kyuhyun's members suddenly made their appearance. Four voices were heard in the wide space of the place. They lifted her heads up and looked in the direction of the catwalk and both saw Henry, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Heechul. Kyuhyun smirked and watched Hye Soo's reaction as she was shocked and she kept on face palming herself. 

Hyung, what are you doing here?                                      Kyuhyun asked them. They all smiled except for Heechul who smirked. 

Well, we're here to know our newest sister-in-law. Right boys?                            Heechul said. He seemed to be the representative of the four. 

Right! Oh, we got to introduce ourselves. One, two, three. Annyeong haseyo! Urineun Love Juni-oyo!                     they said, making a heart sign. Kyuhyun laughed out loud, while Hye Soo found it all so cute. 

Omo! Jinjja kyeowo!                                                              she suddenly blurted out. After realizing that she blurted what she was thinking, she quickly hid her blushing face with her hands.  

[ Q: What were you thinking when the Love Junior came out?

HS: All I could think was "Am I dreaming or am I really experiencing this?" I mean, I'm an ELF and having Kyuhyun-ssi as my husband and Heechul-ssi, Donghae-ssi, Eunhyuk-ssi and Henry-ssi as in-laws was... Ah... I don't know how to say it. Seriously. ]

Oh, she's so cute too! Now, Kyuhyunnie, stand up. Hye Soo-ssi please stand up too.                    Eunhyuk told them. The newest couple slowly stood up and Hye Soo bowed to Kyuhyun's hyungs. They all smiled and 

Kyunnie, please think of a nickname for our sister-in-law. And that goes the same to you too, Hye Soo-ssi.                    Heechul commanded them. 

Eh? Can't think of anything else, hyung? We did this in Leeteuk-hyung's episode.                          Kyuhyun sarcastically told Heechul who just gave him a glare.

Arrasseo. Nickname? We're gonna use banmal (informal language) now?                         he asked the older ones.

Ne. Kyuhyun-ssi, please listen.                                                                                                        Eunhyuk returned sarcastically.

Hmmm. How about ''Cuddles"? Fits well?                                                                                         the evil maknae asked, making the others shiver from the apparent sweetness of the two.

Why ''Cuddles''?                                                                                                                                    Henry asked. Kyuhyun couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Because she's so cute and I want her to be my "Cuddles".                                                       he answered, making Hye Soo blush deeper red, if possible. 

OHHHHHH... Kyuhyun-ssi, getting the love bugs eh?                                                            Donghae teased their maknae.

Now, Hye Soo-ssi?                                                                                                                   Eunhyuk asked their new sister-in-law.

Umm.. Since he wants to call me ''Cuddles'', I'll call him ''Tedi beeo'' (teddy bear).                    she said while blushing and sighing in nervousness. 

Ahhhhh... Cuddles and tedi beeo ... Don't think there'll be a problem with that.               Donghae said, winking at Kyuhyun who seemed to like it. 

[ Q: When he said he wants to call you "Cuddles", why did you think of a teddy bear?

HS: Teddy bear.. because I always loved cuddling with teddy bears. I think had about.... 15 stuffed toys, 10 of which are teddy bears but i had to give away some so I only cuddled about 5 of them. That's why teddy bear. *laughs* ]

 

 

[ 8:30PM ]

We want to show you something and we want you to follow. Can you?                                        Eunhyuk asked the bride. She perked up, curious at what it was about and nodded. Eunhyuk smiled and went down from the catwalk  with the three, taking up the space in front of the couple. 

Ah, hyung! Not dance time! Look at what she's wearing!!                                                             Kyuhyun exclaimed, protecting his new wife. 

Oh, we'll just dance ''Mr. Simple''. It won't be that hard.                                                                 Eunhyuk reasoned. Hye Soo accepted the challenge and followed them, while Kyuhyun just danced beside his wife, looking at her all the time. 

Ah! She knows it!                                                                                                                                  Henry excitedly said. Hye Soo bowed in front of her brother-in-laws, getting red again. 

How come you know our dance?                                                                                                      Heechul asked. 

I'm a fan. And I kinda dance to Mr. Simple, A-Cha, Don't Don and all your songs for my exercise routine.                         Hye Soo explained. Everyone went 'Ahw.' and kept on telling her how cute she was. 

Anyhoo, if you guys get anymore awkward, we will appear because...                                    Donghae said,

URINEUN LOVE JUNI-OYO!                                                                                                                they all chorused before saying goodbye to the couple. Hye Soo couldn't stop giggling and Kyuhyun couldn't stop looking at his 'wife'. He found her cute, the same way he found his Sungmin-hyung cute. 

Anyway, now that we're alone. Umm, did you eat dinner already?                                               Kyuhyun asked Hye Soo. Hye Soo shook her head and checked her bracelet-watch. 

[ Q: You were looking very expectant when you asked if she already ate. Was there some reason for it?

KH: Krom! (Of course!) It would be our very first dinner together. And I asked my manager to find somewhere romantic and reserve me a table. *laughs* ]

Omo! It's already 8:40?                                                                                                             she exclaimed. Kyuhyun nodded his head, stood up and held out his right hand. 

Kaja?                                                                                                                                          he said. Hye Soo looked at him and took his hand while nodding. Kyuhyun helped her stand up and proceeded her out. As they exited the building, Kyuhyun who was the first to step outside, met the cold blow of the air so he took off his coat and as Hye Soo went out, put it over her shoulders and let her use it. 

But you'll be cold too!                                                                                                    Hye Soo complained and was about to take it off when Kyuhyun looked at her,

Gwaenchanaso. Besides, I have another coat in the car.                                    he said, patting her on her shoulders to keep the coat on. Hye Soo smiled at him warmly and nodded. He led her into the car and opened the door for her. She went in and Kyuhyun went around the car to the driver's seat. They did the basic precautions and Kyuhyun started to drive to where they were to have their dinner. 

Ummm, how's the other members now?                                                            Hye Soo asked awkwardly. Kyuhyun smiled and gave her a glance. 

They're fine. Siwon-hyung's back in London for a few days, but everyone's still busy with schedules.                         Kyuhyun replied. 

I... I just want to ask. If it won't offend you?                             Hye Soo said, playing with her fingers. Kyuhyun stole a glance before 

What is it?                                                                                    he asked curiously.

What did you feel when you..... when you knew that I'm going to be your 'wife'?                         Hye Soo asked shyly. Kyuhyun chuckled and thought about it for a while. 

Well... I was in shock. A pretty lady like you who should be in her home (Philippines) is here with me. Then when you came out, that's when I realized how cute and beautiful a Filipina could be. And you walk elegantly too.                                   Kyuhyun told what he really thought. Hye Soo, out of shyness, kept quiet after a while.

Now, I'll ask you. What did you feel when you knew that I'm your 'husband'?                             he suddenly asked Hye Soo who was watching the scenery outside, being shy of what he said earlier.

Eh? Chaegayo? Oh. I was in shock too. Being in WGM with you is one of my dreams that came true. I've been wanting to meet you since 2011. And well, meeting you makes me very happy.                                                                                        she answered back shyly, blushing. Kyuhyun smiled and then turned for the last time as they arrived where he had reserved their dinner. 

We're here!                                                                                                                         Kyuhyun said as he got out of the car. He went around the car and just in the nick of time, opened the door for his bride.

Oh. Thank you!                                                                                                                  Hye Soo said, getting used to the sweetness of the Evil Maknae. He led her to the place and there they spent their wonderful dinner. That was the first night they both couldn't forget.                         

[ Q: Now that you're with him, what can you say about him?

HS: Oh... He's so wonderful! I mean, he's known to be an evil maknae, and a spoiled one, but then, to me, it's.... actually cute. *laughs* I just... Ah... I'm a sparKyu and I'm proud to be one!

 

                     

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE'S THE RE-UPDATE! 

PLEASE COMMENT BEFORE YOU LEAVE! :D