Rock, paper, scissors: with disastrous consequences

Day6: a collection of scenarios

‘What would Jae do?’
A motto that Wonpil did not think he would ever use.
However today would be the day that he would accept the inevitable.

Today would be the day that Wonpil would regret playing rock, paper, scissors against Jae.

Deep breaths, deep breaths, you can do it!

His eyelids fly open, mental preparation done, Wonpil stares straight into the unforgiving eyes of his challenger.

He would not lose this time, he had too much to lose. It wasn’t that he necessarily liked that pink sweater per say, admittedly it wasn’t his best decision in life, but definitely not his worst to date at least. It was more the fact that Jae hated it with a passion that made him like it more.

 

Losing his sweater and potentially but most likely his dignity as well was not something that Wonpil could afford. Not after that… Nope nope, he wasn’t going to think of that, he needed to concentrate, Jae was not going to win this time.

“May the best man win, may the best man win, my friend. You are so going down!”

“Uh alright… on after scissors then.”

“Rock.”

“Paper.”

“Scissors!”

One drew rock, one drew scissors and Wonpil did not know how a simple hand gesture could cause so much fear, but it did: he was screwed.

“Um ye-”

“YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE MY DUDE!”

“But I wasn’t asleep?”

“Sure, sure… hmm… I dare you to… I dare you to…”

“You’re keeping us in suspense Jae..” 

“Fine Brian, you know what, you shouldn’t pressure people into making such important decisions”

“Jae, this literally isn’t even important.”

“Snap! I have it! I dare you… to streak round the apartment”

“Oh god…”

Today was just the beginning of possibly the worst day of Wonpil’s life…