Chapter 2 put plan to action

Happy birthday Konomi

Yuuki was waiting for Konomi outside of her class with a small boca of pink roses. He than saw Konomi walked out of the classroom with her friends and saw her and smiled, she smiled back but her friends gave him death glares. He walked up to her. "Hey happy birthday " he said giving her the flowers "oh thank you Yuuki these are beautiful" she said "well are you ready to go ?" He asked reaching for her hand. Before she could her friend grabbed it. "Wait you are spending your birthday with him?" Her friend asked pointing at Yuuki "Yes I asked him" said Konoki "Why?"Asked another friend "He's my boyfriend bye"said Konomi taking Yuuki' s hand and they left the school. "So where are we going?" She asked "we are going to get some sweets then we are heading to the movies and then we will go to the park and I will give you your gift" he said "I can't wait " she said leaning on Yuuki' s arm. 

When they went to shop the both got small cakes and started to eat Yuuki noticed that Konomi had a little bit of frosting on her lip. "What?" She asked. He smiled and leaned over the table and wiped the frosting off her lip with his thumb. "There " he said, she blushed.

After the left the shop they went to the movies and watched koizora. Yuuki noticed Konomi was crying and wiped her tears away.

They finally went to the park where the cherry petals were falling and sat on a bench and looked at the sky. "Man that was a sad movie " said Yuuki "yeah it was actually based on a true story"said Konomi "Really ?" Asked Yuuki. She nodded his head "Konomi if anything were to happen to me I would want you to keep on movie forward with your life. Like how Hiro wanted Mika to keep on living after he passed ok" he said . She nodded her head'"Yuuki-kun are you trying to make me cry even more ?" She asked "Maybe " he admitted. They both laughed and looked at each other. Yuuki leaned in and kissed Konomi' s lips. They let their lips part, Yuuki leaned his forehead on Konomi' s both breath heavily and smiling, Yuuki the pecked her lips. "Yuuki thank you for today " she said "Your my girlfriend you deserve a great birthday" he said "But I want to know something who helped you ?" She asked "You caught me my brother and Kotoko helped me out with idea I was trying to think of a plan but could not" he said "That explains the bruise on your head"she said putting her hand on the bruise. "And I wanted to be romantic because what your friends have been saying about me trying to get you to break up with me " he admitted. Yuuki then looked down at his hands, Konomi just smiled and kissed his cheek. He looked at her "Don't listen to them they are jealous that I have a boyfriend and they don't " she said smiling at him . Yuuki smiled back and remember something. "Oh your gift " he said handing her the present . "Its small I hope you like it " he said. She smiled back "it's the thought that counts and I bet I will love it " she said . She then opened the gift it was a small pink heart necklace . "You like it ?" He asked "I love it " she said hugging him. "Happy birthday Konomi"he said "Thank you Yuuki" she said. He help her put on the necklace. She then turned back around and kissed Yuuki on the lips, he kiss back. As they were kissing the cherry blossom petal kept on falling behind them .

Yuuki got back home after dropping off Konomi. When he walked in the house he saw Naoki and Kotoko waiting in the living room. "Welcome home "said Kotoko "thanks " he said "so how did go" asked Naoki "it went well I'm going to bed night " said Yuuki going up to his room. 

Lets cut to Naoki and Kotoko

"I'm happy for Konomi-chan and Yuuki-kun"said Kotoko laying down on the bed with her husband. "Yeah"said Naoki holding Kotoko' s hands "Hey when did you become romantic you are hardly like that with me when I ask you to go on a date with me?" She asked. He just smirked and kissed Kotoko' s lips. "I can be you just asks to do the most annoying things" he said "shut up" she said embarrassed. He just laughed "Tell you what when are baby and is a few months old we will go on a second honeymoon where even you want to go how's that sound?" He asked. Kotoko smiled and kissed Naoki' s cheek "good" she said . The both smiled at each other. Naoki put a hand on her stomach and looked at her and kissed her.