Chapter 1 the plan

Happy birthday Konomi

"Baka, dummy, stupid" said Yuuki banging his head on his desk. Kotoko happened to come home from the docter getting her monthly check up on her baby. "Yuuki-kun can I come in ?" She asked "Yeah come in " he said. She opened the door and looked at the young boy and saw a bruise on his head. "Yuuki-kun why do you have that bruise on your head and what are you doing?" She asked "well um you see I " said Yuuki. Yuuki then looked at his sister-in-law and her pregnant belly and then he got out of seat and sat on his knees and took Kotoko' s hands. "Yuuki-kun?" She said confused "Kotoko help me here I need help" he said "what's wrong with him?" Said a voice. Both looked at who said that is was Naoki coming home from work . "Oh Irie-kun Yuuki-kun? I have no idea, I came home and just heard him calling himself names and hitting his head and now he's asking for my help"said Kotoko to her husband "Hmm what's going on Yuuki?" Naoki asking his brother. Yuuki got up and grabbed a piece of paper that he has been working on and should it to them blushing of embarrassment. Both of them looked at the paper it was filled with romantic ideas but a lot of it was crossed out. And on top of the paper said Konomi birthday date plan. The couple looked at each other and smiled. "Awww Yuuki-kun wants to be romantic with Konomi-chan that's so Kawaii" said Kotoko "Kotoko if you weren't pregnant I would be chasing you down for saying that "Said Yuuki getting more embarrassed "But why do you want to do this don't you already have a gift for her?" Asked Naoki "Yeah but I want to do something more you see her friends don't like me all that much I over heard them telling her to break up with me. Saying that I'm not romantic or care about her"said Yuuki "so you want to prove to her friends that you do ?" Asked Naoki. Yuuki nodded his head yes. "Well then if you need help we can help you when's her birthday?" Asked Kotoko "Tommorrow"said Yuuki "Well what  does Konomi-chan like?"Asked Kotoko "she likes pink roses, the park, sweets, the movies and Onee-chan what are you doing ?" Asked Yuuki looking at his brother who was writing down something. Naoki got up and gave Yuuki the paper . "What is this?"Asked Yuuki "Read it" said Naoki . Yuuki looked at the paper it said.

Konomi-Chan's birthday surprise 

1.) Pick up Konomi from class give her pink roses

2.) Take her to a sweet shop 

3.) Take her to the movies

4.) Go to the park where the cheery blossom trees are

5.) Give her gift

"Onee-chan what is this ?" Asked Yuuki "A plan you go buy the roses me and Kotoko will handily the movies and sweets"said Naoki "what Yuuki-kun is Konomi-chan not having a party?" Asked Kotoko "No she will being having one the day after her birthday she said she wanted her actual birthday with me"said Yuuki "and is there any movies she want to see?"Asked Naoki "well she has been wanting to see that koizora movie since its been being put back in theaters I was planning on taking her or renting the movie I can handle that Onee-chan said Yuuki "Its alright you just get the flowers we will handily the movies and sweets" said Naoki "I'm still going to bring the money I have been saving just incase we get snack or get her something else ok" said Yuuki "alright good night and good luck " said Naoki getting up and smiling at his brother and leaving his room. "Good night Yuuki-kun and good luck " said Kotoko giving him a hug and left the room. Yuuki just smiled and looked at the paper hoping it will go well Tommorrow