Final

Drunk Driving

Taehyung didn't find any of this fun. He was only here because Yoongi had forced him to leave his home. If he hadn't been dragged out from his console in the middle of his bedroom, he would still be there trying to beat his old high score. The loud music gave him a headache, his contacts were bothering him, and he just wanted to go home. But every time he tried to slip away someone would come up to him and start a drunken conversation. Taehyung hated being in these situations, they weren't fun to him. If anything they were the complete opposite. He backed himself in a corner to watch his drunken friends party. He really didn't enjoy this at all.

Yoongi noticed that Taehyung wasn't having a good time. He didn't like seeing that. His main point of getting Taehyung out of his house was to make him happy. The younger had been stuck at home for quite some time now and he really needed to get out. Yoongi sighed. What was he going to do to get Taehyung to enjoy his time. He knew the younger wasn't much of a drinker. It was just something he agreed not to do until he was ready for the responsibility. Yoongi looked around the room, trying to spot something that could make Taehyung move around and socialize. He spotted it. This was going to be the worst thing he could possibly do or maybe it was for the better. He grabbed another plastic cup full of alcohol and made his way to Taehyung. "Here Tae. Have this." The younger shook his head. He didn't want anything to do with alcohol. Yoongi sighed. "You might want this for what I'm about to tell." Taehyung frowned, but took the cup from him anyway.

"What do you have to tell me hyung? I don't think it'll change my mind about drinking." Yoongi rolled his eyes, pointing over to the couch. 

"Isn't that Mister Perfect, your boyfriend. Looks to me like he's macking on some girl. Doesn't look like Mister Perfect to me." Taehyung's jaw dropped when he saw what Yoongi was pointing at. It was his boyfriend, Joonhyun. He was latched onto a girl and she was hooked onto him. Taehyung felt tears come to his eyes. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Yoongi was right he was going to need a drink for this one. Taehyung downed the whole cup in one go. He looked away from the couch to Yoongi.

"Get me another drink."

-

Taehyung had completely lost control of his mind. He was numb to everything around him. He didn't even know what he was doing until the task itself was complete. He walked up to the couch in the living room and crossed his arms over his chest. Joonhyun disconnected from the girl he was kissing to look up at the person blocking his light. "Dude, do you mind? I'm trying... Taehyung?" The younger stared down at his boyfriend.

"Hey Joonhyun. I hope you are enjoying the party. I know I sure am. I just wanted to let you know that you can enjoy it more now that you're single." Taehyung turned to walk away but stopped, grabbing a cup from the table. He turned back around to face the girl. "I also hope you love having my sloppy seconds. He dumped the contents of the cup onto the girl before finally walking out of the room.

-

"Jimin, I made a huge mistake. Taehyung is drunk. I need some help. Please, hurry." Yoongi hung up his phone, turning to look for Taehyung. He was surrounded by a huge group of people with a keg. Yoongi pushed his way through the crowd to find Taehyung lying on the ground trying to on tube that was connected to the keg. "Oh my god, Tae." Yoongi grabbed Taehyung and pulled him to his feet. 

"Hey! What are you doing?" Yoongi ignored the younger and pulled him outside.

"What do you think you're doing? You're going to drink yourself to death." Taehyung snorted, pulling his arm out of Yoongi's grip.

"I thought this what you wanted. You wanted me to have fun and now I am." Yoongi shook his head. He didn't want this. Taehyung shouldn't be acting like this. This behavior was bad for him. If he didn't stop he could die. 

"That's not at all what I wanted. I just wanted..."

"I'll take it from here, hyung." A new voice interrupted the pair. Yoongi looked over to see Jimin walking up the sidewalk. The older sighed. Thank god. Jimin would know how to handle this one. "C'mon Tae Tae. It's time to go home."

-

Taehyung was beyond drunk. The younger probably couldn't see, think, hear, or smell straight. "Why would you do this to yourself. If Yoongi hadn't of called me, who knows what would've happened to you." Taehyung groaned.

"I was doing fine on my own. I could've handled myself." Jimin snorted. 

"Yoongi says you dumped beer on a girl's head." Taehyung sighed.

"Joonhyun was cheating on me. I broke up with him." Jimin resisted the urge to smile. He had been waiting for the moment they would break up. He knew that Taehyung could do better than that dirt bag. Taehyung hadn't seen that, not until tonight.

"I'm sorry to hear that, but you'll be fine without him." Taehyung looked over at the older with a dopey smile. He knew that Jimin had the biggest crush on him. He didn't know why he never agreed to date the older. He guessed that he didn't want to ruin their friendship. He pulled himself closer to Jimin, touching the older's arm. 

"You're right. I will be."

-

Taehyung was asleep by the time they had gotten back to Jimin's home. The older pulled Taehyung from the car and carried him to up the short walk to the door. Jimin kissed the younger on the forehead before stepping inside. He carried Taehyung up to his room. Jimin laid him in the bed, pulling the covers up around him. Taehyung's eyes fluttered open and he looked over at Jimin. "Will you stay?" Jimin blinked at the younger

"What?"

"Will you stay?" Taehyung asked again. He didn't Jimin to go anywhere. Not just now, but forever. He wanted to have someone as strong as Jimin around to take care of him, just like he was doing now. He wanted Jimin to love him like he always had. Just like now. Jimin smiled, sliding into bed next Taehyung. He kissed the younger softly on the check, wrapping his arms around Taehyung.

"I'll stay for as long as you need me." Taehyung curled up next to Jimin, a small smile on his face. He was happy that Yoongi had pulled him out of his home and even happier that Jimin had pulled him into his arms.

"How about forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! I hope you guys liked this quick one-shot. I honestly didn't know who I should have used in the story. But I liked that I went with the Vmin ship. I mean, the maknae line is literally my OT3, but I only wanted to pick one ship from BTS and Vmin won the pot. Anyway, Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!