FINAL

His existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get out!!"

"Baby-"

"Leave me alone! I know I am fat and ugly now! That's why you looked at other girls!"

Jinri pushed Sehun away but the guy didn't budge. He wanted to comfort his wife and at the same time, he can't help to laugh at his wife's insecurity. Jinri stepped away from Sehun and walked to the balcony.

Sehun approached Jinri and hugged her from behind, "Baby, stop feeling so insecure. You are just carrying my child, you are not fat. And you are the most beautiful girl in my life, you are nowhere near ugly," he rubbed Jinri's stomach lightly, "Plus, I wasn't looking at another girl! I was just ordering ice cream from her for you," Sehun chuckled, "Why would I look at the other girls when I have you?"

"Liar," Jinri pouted.

"Don't pout, if you pout, our baby will pout too," Sehun kissed the frowning lines on Jinri's forehead, "I will always love you, so don't think too much okay?"

Jinri and Sehun got married 1 year ago, after they graduated from the same university. While Sehun takes over his father's company, Jinri worked as a creative director at his company as well. But she is now taking break from work as she is now at the second trimester of her pregnancy. Her mood swings were unpredictable, which causes Sehun to be very lost at times. 

Jinri wrapped her arms around Sehun's waist and leaned her head on his chest, "I am sorry for being so annoying and...insecure... This whole pregnancy thing really drives me crazy. I felt so bad everytime I lash at you or throw things at you but I can't control my mood and tantrum... I am sorry Sehun..."

"Baby," Sehun smiled and cupped Jinri's cheeks, "All these are normal. I read the book, pregnant women tend to get a little emotional and aggressive but I understand. Don't worry alright? As long as you and our baby are fine, I will take whatever you threw to me." 

 

"Sup bro!"

"Oh Sehun you are late!"

Sehun greeted the bunch of boys who were already seated at a table with their drinks order.

"I had to wait till my wife sleeps before I can come out."

Baekhyun passed a shot of vodka to Sehun, "What a doting husband," he chortled.

"When you get married to the love of your life and she is carrying your child, you will think otherwise," Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Sehun is right," Suho agreed, "I have never been so happy until I became a father."

"Pffft...." Baekhyun blew his cheeks, "I think being single brings less trouble."

"How's Jinri?" Chanyeol asked the youngest man among all of them. 

"Her mood swings is getting worse," Sehun rubbed his nape, "But I understand that's one of the phase of being a pregnant woman."

"Dude, you are spoiling your wife," Baekhyun frowned, shouting at the man in semi-drunk status, "You should retaliate when she goes overboard."

Suho smacked Baekhyun's head, "Yah! Don't teach our Sehun the wrong thing! Jinri is pregnant! That is unavoidable."

"Baekhyun is drunk," Chanyeol laughed at the man trying to balance while he was intoxicated. 

"We need to find a girl for him so he would understand what we are going through and make him settle down."

 

-

Things were going well, at least that's what Sehun thought, until the news of Jinri's miscarriage hit him hard and left him dumbfounded. He put his work aside and rushed to the hospital. 

"She slipped and fell in the washroom at a mall," Sehun's mum sobbed, while Sehun's dad tried to comfort her, "She doesn't want to see anyone but I am sure she needs your comfort."

Entering the ward, his wife was already crying very badly and it hurts his heart to witness such scene. Why did fate decide to play such a cruel joke on him and Jinri? They were anticipating to the arrival of a new member but the child was taken away even before he or she is born. 

"Baby..." Sehun sat on the bed, the spot beside his wife, as he wrapped his arms around her to calm her down.

"Sehun...." Jinri cried loudly, "I am sorry... The baby is gone...gone..."

Sehun bit his lips to prevent his tears from falling out, "I know, it's okay baby," he kissed the side of her head. 

Never once did he leave her side, even when she finally falls asleep after the breakdown. He just couldn't rest his mind to leave her alone at her vulnerable state. 

"Sehun," Jinri's mum placed her hand on his shoulder, "You must be tired. Go home and have a rest, I will stay here to take care of Jinri."

"I am fine mum," Sehun assured.

Jinri's mum sighed in devastation seeing how heartbroken her daughter and son-in-law looked. She was looking forward to being a grandma, and she can't imagine how painful Jinri's heart must have felt when the chance of her being a mother got taken away. 

 

-

A few days later, Jinri was discharged from the hospital, but she was not feeling any good even after when she got home. She would hide in the room that they prepared for their baby and cried, she skipped her meals and she doesn't talk unless necessary. Sehun didn't kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter