Part 3

His existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri frowned and fidgeted on the bed when she heard commotion outside of the room. Immediately she opened her eyes, she found herself sleeping alone on the bed, Where did Sehun go? Was last night just her dream? But the intetrior of the room, the blood stain on the white bedsheet, and the fact that she was wearing Sehun's pullover hoodie told her that last night was true. She blushed at the thought. But something was weird, she remembered falling asleep without anything last night and in Sehun's arms, what happened afterwards? How long has been asleep? Jinri turned sideways to look at the clock on the nightstand, she was shocked to see that it was already 1pm. 

"Stop staying in silence. Tell me how are you going to solve this?"

Jinri couldn recognised that voice. It's Sehun's father's voice, but he sounded more stern this time. Out of curiosity, Jinri decided to leave Sehun's room quietly and hid at the corner of the stairs while she eavesdropped their conversation. She tip toed to take a peak at the living room. Sehun's parents were both sitting on the couch with a serious expression and their arms folded, and Minhee was sitting next to them, sobbing. While Sehun hung his head low, seem to be guilty of something. 

"Yah Oh Sehun, say something! You are gonna get married and yet you slept with another girl. This is so absurd! Have we thought you to do that?"

Jinri's eyes rounded as the reason of their fight came to her knowing. 

 "I already explained. The person I love all along is Jinri. I am sorry Minhee, you are a great girl but I can't marry you."

Minhee burst out crying and Jinri felt really bad at that moment.

"I will get going first," Grabbing her handbag, Minhee dashed out of the apartment. 

Mrs Oh stood up, trying to stop Minhee but to no avail, "Gosh, I am having a headache from all this. Sehun, if you love Jinri from the beginning, you should have told us and we will not put you into an arranged marriage."

"I am sorry for the mess that I have created, I will solve it."

Sehun's mum left the living room and was climbing the stairs, heading back to her room when she caught Jinri at the stairs as well. She gave Jinri a look and walked away disappointedly. Jinri bowed, and shifted her gaze back to the living and just then, Sehun made eye contact with her, and he gave a smile. 

 

Instead of staying at the Oh's residence, Sehun and Jinri felt that going to her apartment would be a better choice.

"Will your parents hate me?" Jinri hugged her knees as she settled on her bed. 

Sehun joined her as he took the empty spot on her bed, rubbing her back, "They won't. They can't hate their daughter-in-law."

Jinri's crimson cheeks caught Sehun's attention, he smirked.

"W-What daughter-in-law..." Jinri swore she could die of embarrassment. 

Sehun kissed her temple, "Well it's a fact. I am not marrying any other girl beside you."

She smiled at his words but soon her face fell again.

Sehun saw her crestfallen expression, he pulled her into his arms, "I know what you are worried about. I felt sorry for Minhee too but we can't force ourselves to love someone. I will go to talk to Minhee and her parents, then talk to my parents again."

"This is all my fault... If only I realised my feelings for you earlier, you don't have to go through all this..."

Chuckling at her silliness, Sehun pinched her nose, "Everything is fated. It's not your fault, don't worry alright?"

Jinri raised her head and kissed Sehun's jaw.

"That's a wrong move baby," Sehun growled playfully, "I am a man with needs."

"ert!" Jinri pulled the blanket and hid underneath, not wanting Sehun to see her reddened cheeks again. 

 

"I am sorry..."

Minhee faced her back towards Sehun as she was still feeling disappointed by his actions.

"I know you probably hate me for hurting you. I am sorry. I don't know what else I can do beside apologising. I appreciate your feelings for me but I can't reciprocate because I only have one girl in my heart."

Minhee bit her lips to prevent her tears from falling again. 

"I will talk to your parents about the engagement. I am really sorry."

"You don't have to talk to my parents," Minhee finally talked after wiping her fallen tears, "I will tell them myself. You don't have to come to my house, I don't really want to see you at the moment. If there is nothing else, I will take my leave."

Without waiting for Sehun's reply, Minhee walked away from the scene. Sehun could only sigh in defeat.

 

News of Sehun and Jinri dating spread like a fire in school. Some people have already see it coming, cons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter