Two out of Two

Night Club Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon wanted to cry when she observed Baekhyun tucking a strand of hair behind that girls ear. That girl was smiling cheekily at ‘her’ Fiancé. “H-he’s probably drunk…” Taeyeon smiled when she concluded. Baekhyun loved her and she knew that all too well. She was aware that he wouldn’t do something like that to her.

 

She gathered her courage and walked up to them. “What do you think you’re doing?” Her question was meant for the girl who was flirting with her soon-to-be. “Oh.” Baekhyun snapped out of his daze and his eyes focused on a very annoyed looking Taeyeon.

“W-which one of you i-is Taeyeon?” 

 

“I don’t know and care if you know but… He’s mine and you better back off.” Taeyeon ignored Baekhyun’s questions and fired an icy glare to the girl.

She smirked when the girl looked intimated by Taeyeon’s presence, “I… didn’t know he w-was taken. I’ll leave now…” She said before disappearing. 

 

Taeyeon turned to look at a tipsy looking Baekhyun and she exhaled deeply, “You had too much… Let’s go home now.” 

Both of them were in their bedroom. Baekhyun being less drunk than before. He sat at the corner edge of the bed with his head hung low. Taeyeon came back from the shower and was drying her hair when she saw him. 

 

He looked guilty.

 

“Baek?” 

 

“Why aren’t you mad at me?” His question surprised Taeyeon and she was still for a couple of moments before she walked up to him and sat down next to him. “Why?” He repeated.

 

“You tell me.” She paused, “You tell me why I should be mad at you?” 

 

Baekhyun finally turned his face to meet eyes with Taeyeon. His eyes were sad and guilt-ridden. He was regretting something he had no control over.

 

Actually, Taeyeon wanted to be angry at him but she couldn’t. 

It was not his fault.

Baekhyun didn’t answer Taeyeon’s question so, she told him, “I’m not mad at you Baek. Don’t ask me why. I’m just not. It was not your fault. And it was a given thing to happen since you were alone…” She trailed off and Baekhyun hung his head low again, hunching his shoulders down- closing his eyes- carefully taking in each word. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter