One out of Two

Night Club Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Taeyeon-ah, I’m home!” Baekhyun announced in a loud manner stepping into his house. 

“You came home early, Baek” Taeyeon greeted Baekhyun pulling him towards her and enveloping him in her arms for a moment before letting go.

 

“Why? You wanted me to come later? Are you cheating on me?” A frown flitted across Baekhyun’s face and he jokingly guessed.

 

“I don’t get why you always think I’m cheating on you.” Taeyeon finished with a chuckle and pecked his lips. 

 

“I’m just worried… I’ll loose you…” Baekhyun ended with a sad expression on his face.

“C’m here.” Taeyeon mumbled before embracing him once more. His chin was resting on Taeyeon’s shoulder and he snuggled closer to Taeyeon’s neck. 

 

“I missed you…” Taeyeon mumbled tightening her arms around his body.

 

“Me too.” He retreated before giving her a wide smile, “Babe, I’m starving! What did you cook?” Baekhyun asked cheerfully and Taeyeon responded mimicking his smile, “Ramen.”

 

There was a period of silence between them and he blinked, “R-ramen? again?” He scratched his head. For the past few days, Taeyeon had been cooking Ramen noodles for him.

 

He was getting tired of eating the same thing over and over again but he couldn’t order food because he didn’t want to break her heart. She cooked for him… pouring in all the love she had for him- how rude it would be for him to refuse to eat.

 

 “Kidding.” Taeyeon suddenly said, “You know I can’t let you eat the same unhealthy thing over and over again. So today—” She paused and Baekhyun smiled widely expecting to eat something delicious, “We’re eating… Kimbap ” She ended with a grin on her face, “Yipee…” 

 

He couldn’t bear telling her that he hated eating that.

 

“That was lovely… wasn’t it?” Taeyeon asked snuggling closer to Baekhyun’s chest who was reading a book on their bed. He protectively wrapped his free arm around Taeyeon’s body to pull her closer.

 

“It was.” He closed the book in his hand and set it aside. Baekhyun turned to look at his girlfriend and he smiled gently at her before planting a kiss at the top of her head.

 

“It was.” He repeated making her grin.

 

 “Oh.” Baekhyun suddenly said, “I forgot to tell you something.”

 

“What is it, Baek?” Taeyeon spoke anticipating his response, “Tomorrow is Yeol’s birthday. He booked the whole club. Can we go tomorrow?” Taeyeon loved and cherished the fact that Baekhyun always asked her permission before doing something. 

 

“Of course we can, how can we miss your best friend’s birthday. We will have to buy a gift…” Taeyeon mumbled.

 

“We can get that giant anything. It doesn’t have to be—.” Taeyeon cut him off, “We need to buy him something special. Let’s go now!” Taeyeon’s eyes widened in excitement and she pulled up from his grip, “Babe, it’s like 12 am now. We can buy on our way to the club tomorrow.” 

 

“I can’t wait.” She chuckled before retreating back to her position… in his arms.

 

 

“How do I look, Baekkie?” Taeyeon asked spinning around showing her short semi-formal navy blue dress with all-over lace appliqué and a notched v-neck with variegated edging. 

 

She liked the outfit a lot it was chic and unique. The lace wrapped her arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter