002.

Dear Bae Joohyun. From Luhan.
 
 
 
 
Dear Bae to the Joohyun,
 
It's me again! I hope you are not bored reading all my useless and boring letters about my boring and not exciting life. I have read your last letter regarding your debut! Congratulations to you again, and to Seulgi, Wendy, Joy. You guys have put a lot of effort in acheiving this. Happiness is great too! It makes me happy when I listened to it. Hahaha. 
 
Joohyunnie, I can sensed that you're having quite a hard time being a leader. Don't worry, the younger has no choice but to be grumpy to you as they are stressed too, and they trust you so that they behave like this to you. Therefore, try to talk to them or give them some space. Trust me, after a while, everything will be alright.
 
Now back to me. I'm now filming a movie named 20 Once Again. It's a chinese movie (duh) which is a remake from korean movie Miss Granny. I guessed you have watched because you mentioned it to me before. My role is Xiang Qianjin, the granny's grandson. Don't worry, I am as handsome as Jung Jinyoung in the korean version. Well, it is a great experience for me as I always wanted to try acting and this is a good opportunity. Besides, the older actors in the movie treat me well. 
 
Oh and by the way, do you remember Xiao Dou? The guy that I introduced you back in Korea? He is in Beijing now, starting a new online fashion career. The business looks promising, since he is a marketing graduate. Now I'm considering whether or not I partner with him to do the business. Then I will become Mr. Lu. Hahaha.
 
I'm so sorry if this letter is short. I am busy now as I have lots of things to do in China and the court case with SM Entertainment. And please Joohyun-ah, don't worry about me. Your oppa is fine, okay? 
 
I'm looking forward to your next letter. Hope to hear more from my little baby girl!
 
Your oppa,
Luhan.