001.

Dear Bae Joohyun. From Luhan.
 
 
 
 
Dear Bae Chuuuu Hyun (don't be mad at me. you know I love this nickname right?),
 
How are you? I'm serious here. I know you're busy as you just debuted. Well, I hope you are in a good state of mind and body, not like me. I did promise you that I will send letters to you when I'm not in Korea right? So here you go!
 
Life in Beijing is not bad. In the first week, my mom cooked all my favourite foods for me! I think I have gained 5 kg. Hahaha. Besides, I visited my old friends and schools. Beijing is really different. Or maybe it's me because I haven't go back for a long time. And my cousin sister gave birth to a baby girl, she is so cute! We named her Qu Huanli. This means happy in chinese. We want her to be happy always. 
 
Every night I will look up to the night sky, I wish you would do that to as we always did that back when we are both trainees. To be honest, I really missed those moments with you, where we have nothing to worry except our debut. After my debut in EXO, there is a minute where I wish I could not debut. The schedules and stress is too much to me.
 
I am sorry for the sudden departure without explain everything to you. I went to a psychiatrist two weeks before I told them that I'm going to leave. He told me I have a slight depression due to intense stress and tiredness. Yifan was right, it is no use following SM's orders while we're risking our health. I hope that you understand the reason I left.
 
But don't worry, your favourite oppa Luhan will stand up and be the new Luhan that everyone love. Just give me some time to heal myself and I'll be the brand new Luhan you know,
 
you love.
 
Hope to know more about you recently. Take care and good luck for your debut in Red Velvet!
 
Your favourite oppa,
 
Luhan.
 
 
p/s: This is my new address. Yes, I bought a new apartment. in case you dropped by Beijing you can come and visit me!