Mental hospital

Terror.

#3 Mental hospital

Three police men held guns and pointed at Taemin. Taemin blinked his eyes continuously, unsure of what was happening. "Wh-what happened?" Taemin stuttered. He held up his hand, noticing that he was holding a knife. Shocked, Taemin dropped the knife. He turned around and saw the guard who raised his eyebrows.

"Robbing the bank uh? Stupid." He said.

Taemin shook his head, trying to get rid of the headache that has been present for a long time. He had forgotten to take medicine again. "I-I don't know what you are talking about." Taemin put his hand to his head. It was spinning round and round. Taemin felt really dizzy.

"You don't remember? You just tried to rob Korea's wealthiest bank." The guard smirked. "Raise your hands up. I'm going to bring you to the police station for further interrogration." One of the policemen said.

" But I-" His words gave out the same time his knees did. Taemin's vision out as he collasped to the floor. He felt so weak, and yet confused.

-

As he woke up, he could see that he was in a small room. Taemin tried to get up slowly as the sound of metal doors being opened were heard. A young and dashing man dressed in a doctor's uniform approached him. "Hello. I'm Choi Minho, the doctor-in-charge. Do you know where you are now?" His gentle voice said.

"W-where am I?" Taemin looked around, momentarily stumped. His mind was completely blank. All he could remember was hiding outside his wooden house, shocked of those gunshots.

"You are in Youngin Mental hospital." The crisp voice of Doctor Choi answered the question. "Mental hospital? Why am I here? I'm not sick." Taemin was baffled.

"You have Dissociative identity disorder. It means that you have multiple personalities. You could be a gentle person at one point and a fierce one at another. It was caused by your depression. Did you know you have depression?" Doctor Choi explained.

"Depression. I had it when I was young. It got worse as I grew older." Taemin answered slowly, childhood memories flooding his mind. "That's right. You were caught robbing the bank earlier too. As you have a medical diagnosis to prove that you were not in the right mind then, it's to your advantage when it comes to the law suit."

Taemin shook his head slowly as he tried to take in the message. HIs heart fell as he heard that he attempted to rob the bank. His parents raised him up well. Why did he do that? And now, he was in the place he hated being in the most - the mental hospital.

Merry late christmas! There's a little 2min. But yea, I doubt they will be romance in this story. Poor Taebaby. D: