Robbery.

Terror.

#2 Robbery.

Taemin slowly opened his wallet. He glanced at the old tattering photo inside. It was the only family photo he had. The only thing he treasured. He sobbed while glancing at the picture. His mother, his father and his younger brother. “Umma, appa, dongsaeng…” His tears flowed uncontrollably. Where were they? He simply didn’t know. 

-

A dark figure skipped pass the bank. He held a sharp knife and wore a mask. The soft sound of keys being turned were heard. The melodic whistle filled through the silent place. The guard took off his cap and proceeded to walk out. “Don’t move. Or I’ll kill you.” A low voice said, grabbing him and putting a knife at his throat.

“Don’t hurt me… What do you want?” The terrified voice answered. “The combination.  Now. “The armed man grunted.  

The guard raised up his two hands and shuffled softly to the locks. The masked man followed closely behind, the knife not leaving the man’s neck. The guard slowly worked on the lock and paused for a moment. He stared continuously at the clock. “What are you doing?! Hurry up.” The robber rushed him, putting the knife closer to his neck.

Terror went up his spine as the guard started focusing on the lock again. He pressed the number one by one. Glancing at the masked man for a moment, the safe opened. “Hold it right there. Who are you?” A deep voice came from the back. Taemin turned around, looking a little confused – as if he just woke up from a dream. 

---

Wow. So okay. o.o Guess what happened.