Chapter 2

The Next Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Namjoon Pov~

"Hyung what happen?" Bambam asked.

 

"Hyung we need to know what happen. Why is she so scared of you all?" Youngjae asked.

 

"Hyung.. Should we tell what happen.." Jimin looked at me. I looked at him then to GOT7. I signed.

 

~Flashback~

Miyuki Maiko. Ice Princess of Moonflower Academy. She was plain goddess and every boys liked her.

 

However, no one could tame her heart. She was plain cold.

 

One day, we boys decided to do a bet.

 

That bet.. Was about taking her ity away.

 

Reason was because we had every girl except her. She was the only one whom heart wasn't tame. So, we decided to bet $1000 and slowly we got closer to her through dance class.

 

One day, boys from other school picked a fight with our school and we had a huge fight with them in a warehouse.

 

It was a seven vs twelve and we lost.

 

Miyuki was the person who ran inside the warehouse and without caring about her safety, she held on to a rope hanging above the ceiling and flew towards us, clenching on the rope tightly.

 

She was really flexible of course and she kicked everyone of them without getting hit. We were the only people who saw how good her flexibility skills is.

 

She saved us. Thats when we realise she wasn't cold. She actually put us before her safety. Thats the day we ended the bet and we never talked about it again.

 

That bet.. The day we made that bet.. Someone heard it. That person was a scholar in our school. His sister had a huge crush on us and so, he told his sister what he heard that day when her sister ranted about how much she hated Miyuki for stealing us from her.

 

His sister told Miyuki about what happened and of course, she confronted us to ask whether it was true. We tried making up a lie and she believed us. We thought everything would be over but that bastard scholar actually recorded what we said.

 

When Miyuki got the tape, she confronted me alone. I was drunk that night and she knocked on my door. She and I argued about this and because I was drunk, I pushed her to the bed and started biting her neck. She screamed non-stop and knocked a nearby vase on my head.

 

She started running towards the door and the rest of them opened my room door. She ran towards V and hug him since he was the nearest. She fainted on his arms and the rest was punching and shouting at me.

 

Miyuki was rushed to the hospital and thats when we realised that she actually has a sickness. We realised we actually knew nothing about her while she knows everything about us.

 

When she woke up, she didn't speak to us at all. It hurts us all and she didn't come to school after that. One month past and she still didn't came and so, I decided to leave Moonflower Academy. The rest of BTS decided to follow me and that how we ended up in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter