Prologue

The Next Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your Pov~

Hello people. My name is Miyuki Maiko. Miyuki as in beautiful snow/fortunate snow/happiness snow/deep snow/silent snow and Maiko as in dance child. I never really understood why my parents gave a name which has a huge meaning to it.

 

Ever since I was born, my family became poor. I was born with a sickness where if I get agitated, I would faint. I was always in the hospital when I was younger because I would always faint and day by day, my sickness became worse.

 

When I was 7 years old, my dad died of cancer. My mother didn't have a job and we were having a real hard time. Then, I knew I had to stop being so angry all the time. I realised I had to control my feelings.

 

I was known as 'Ice Princess' in school because I was really quiet. Dancing is my only way of speaking and thats how much I love dancing. My mother told me she and father named me Miyuki because it was snowing when I was born.

 

Recently, I got into a new school through scholarship and that school is called Empire Academy. I discussed with my mother about it and she gave me a lucky charm saying its from father when he died. It was a beautiful snow pendant and I really loved it.

~You lucky charm/snow pendant~

 

That's all you have to know about me for now! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter