"Hey! Those flowers are beautiful!" "And those are cute! XD"

The Flower Girl and the Picky Fish

Jessica's Pov~ =^.^=

"Why do cats their fur?" I asked. Me, Tae Yeon and Hyo Yeon were in the middle of a game of Don't Touch My Wall. It's a fun game where anyone can play it. If you haven't heard of it or never played it, then you should know/play it! How to play Don't Touch My Wall is seriously easy. The 'owner of the wall' - a name for the one asking questions and stuff, the wall isn't really yours but if the wall is part of your house, you can boast about wink - will ask questions. If 1 of them answers it correctly, they will stay in their place. If you're wrong, or you didn't answer first, you will have to step ahead one step. So, easy right? =D

"To keep cool!" Hyo Yeon answered. I thinked of it first. Her answer is half of the whole ans. "You got it, but only half of it." I winked at her. Then Tae Yeon jumped up and down. "Oh oh! To keep cool and to keep themselves clean." She grinned wider when I nodded. She stepped ahead. Hyo Yeon stared at Tae Yeon annoyed and glared at me. "Can I atleast move a half-step ahead?" Me and Tae Yeon stared at her weirdly. How can you move ahead half a step? Tae Yeon chuckled and said, "Like, how can you do that?" Hyo Yeon answered with her humour. " Just take the S and T. Throw away the E and P. So it's half a step right?" Now we (TaeSica) really got the laugh. "Yeah right",we both chorused.

"Whatever, just keep asking!" Hyo Yeon said annoyed. And so we continued with lots of laughing and joking. At the end, Tae Yeon won. Suddenly a meow came from beside the hedge. We looked around and there came my ginger tabby, Dale. (Yeah, Dale is MINE and no one can have him. I already lost Matisse now I don't want to lose Dale too TT~TT)

"Daley!" Hyo Yeon instantly lighten up and jumped at him. Dale was squeezed against her hug. "Careful there Yeonnie, if you dare choke him, I'll choke you back!" I said. Hyo Yeon was as cat-crazy as I am. She has 3 cats! 1 is a female feline. Wanya (her female feline's name) has a blind right eye (or left I kinda forget =/) and hoarse voice because her former owner tightened the collar too hard (how dare he! DXDXDX!!!) She is engaged to Pidzi - 1 of Hyo Yeon's felines (BTW, my cat crazy friend is playing as Hyo Yeon. My friend has the cats I mentioned here (except Dale and Matisse, they're mine) and Midzi is my favourite! He's as soft as snow and as cute as ahhh *faint*)

"Do not worry!" Hyo Yeon saluted and when she did, Dale jumped off and trotted of to me, sneering at Hyo Yeon who was surprised and dissapointed. I laughed a bit and picked him up. As I his ear, he purred delicately. Suddenly a white car beeped at us and when Hyo Yeon turned around she squealed and went inside my villa and went out again with her Ipad in her hand. She waved and got in the car. Tae Yeon was as confused as I am. Isn't Hyo Yeon's car a blue BMW? Then she pointed out Hyo Yeon's dad in the wheel, his head turned around and talking to Hyo Yeon in the back seat. Then, the back car window was sliding down and she yelled bye as the car sped off. (Hyo Yeon lived in a flat in the neighbour street.) "So it's her dad's car." Tae Yeon said and I nodded. "Hey let's go for a walk!" I suddenly exclaimed. Tae Yeon lit up and nodded. I said to Dale, "Do you wanna come?" He meowed. I smiled and let him off. "Come on." Tae Yeon walked up beside me and we started off to walk around the compound.

When we got to the other side of the row of villas (my villa is in it), we spotted flowers in the side patch. The flowers doesn't belong to anyone so we were allowed to do anything with it. "Let's pick some." Tae Yeon said and I nodded. We picked some and Tae Yeon squeled when she saw a white one.

th_white-flower.jpg th_White-flower.jpg

"Geez, it's like, you can find it almost anywhere." I said to Tae Yeon, shooking my head. She just continue squealing like a child. "Don't care! =P" We went down the road again, clutching our flowers. Then, she turned and walked towards her villa. I stared at her confused. She smiled at me, "I was wondering whether I could... could go flowerpicking today. So I'm gonna look for a basket." She dissapperead inside. I waited for like, about a minute or 2 when she came out holding a box. "Uhh... I don't think I have 1." I chuckled. Her face was red and childish looking. "Whatever. Hey, you better wait for me. I wanna go flowerpicking too so I'm gonna look." As I'm running, I looked back, "If I have a basket or not." She laughed. I grinned and went in my villa. I went into the backyard and opened the garage door. There, I looked and looked I almost turned it upside down. Then I found it. The basket was pretty and perfect for flowers.

 (Ok, maybe you would think like, "What?". But it's hard looking for the perfect 1 ok?)

I went out again with the flowers in the basket and Tae Yeon stared at it. "It's pretty." I giggled. "Thanks. And here. I'm lending you this. But you can take it if you want. Don't bother outting back the box, you can just easily fit it in." I gave her another basket that I brought too.

 th_flowerbasket.gif (ignore the flowers in it and don't think the glitter is part of the basket kay?)

"Oh wow! Thanks very much!" She squealed and hugged me so hard I practically choked to death. Then we skipped with our arms linked. We don't care what people thought. We just skipped along enjoying the sunshine while looking for flowers to pick. We saw flowers on people's villas (in the front patches) and picked them. But secretly. But for the ones that have people surround it, we just put it in our imaginary list of later picked. "We will pick them after 5." Tae Yeon said. "Of course!" I squealed. Then we went to the bigger, higher ranking villas. 1 of the flower patches in one of the villa's patches caught our eye and instantly, we were zipped to it as if there was a magnetic pull between the flowers and us. "Hey! Those flowers are beautiful!" Tae Yeon squealed (again). "And those are cute! XD"  I squealed too. Really the flowers are beautiful and cute. "Those are listed." I said, imagining a keyboard infront of me and I am typing in the villa no. in the Later Picked list. Then I imagine saving the list in my documents. (If |I want to remember things I do that. It makes me remember it even though I wasn't talking about it)

Hi guys! How is the chapter? Hope you like it. And oh! Look out for Flowerpicking Again! ^^ 

Bye, thanks for reading, and cya tmr!