Hey, Brother

EXO Recommendation Fanfic List

Title: Hey, Brother

Genre: romance, , , angst

Author: BaekMeSomeEggyeol

Main: ChanBaek

Status: complete

Description: It's hard for Baekhyun to remember how much he hates his older step-brother, Chanyeol, when his touches are so sinfully good.

---

omygod another im cri ;;;;

if you were to check the 31st story i recommended, it's also an story in which baekhyun is also one of the characters. and now that i mentioned baek, it is only now that i realized.. wow, im way too adventurous whenever baek is included in a story lol.

anyhow, this story won't let you down - whether you're into or not.

highly recommended though. why?

i kinda don't want to make a dramatic speech here but whatever; this story isn't just an ous, y and hot story, it has a lesson in it. it gives you new insights regarding . it might be a fanfiction, but the author did a great job in relating it to real-life, which tripped me into an endless pit of guilt.

you see, i hate , i despise , you could say that im one of the society who doesn't accept . yet i read one, why? because it's just a fiction - it's not real, so it's fine. but this... god... you don't know how much cruelty and guilt i felt when i read the last chapter, when i read the last author's note. to someone who finds a great sin and pure disgusting, i felt depressed when this story made me know the side of those people who are into . i felt so so cruel because even though my mind understands all the metaphoric and scientific reasons of why exists, and why people gets tangled into , i still can't accept it. i just... no.

until now, i can't help but feel so cruel about not accepting ous people. most especially to those who are just innocently in love with their family relative.

THIS is my point of view when i read this story okay? since it talks about and blabla, plus the author's note and all, i am like this. but to you guys, i don't know. you might find it appealing, or just like me - disgusted. idk.

you will know what i mean if you guys read it. it's great, guys. really. i enjoyed it despite the guilt that devoured me when i finished this story.

also, the reason why i read this because i got by the trailer lol. the background music was just too... damn... (imsosorryforbeingaomg)