You Belong To Me: Trilogy

EXO Recommendation Fanfic List

Title: You Belong To Me (First Series)

Genre: romance, mystery, drama

Author: haz2811

Main: HunHan

Status: I - complete, II - complete, III - ongoing

Description: The first time it had happened, it seemed like an impossible miracle. Bills were piling up, adding up more to money than I could ever make. Appa's hospital bills. My brother's tuition. My tuition. Rent. Electricity. All of it on my shoulders. And I had lost my job. There was no hope, no money in my account, no work to be found. And then, just then when I thought all hope was lost, I found an envelope in the mail. No return address. My name on the front, my address. Inside was a check, made out to me, in the amount of ten million won. There was no name in the check, just "OS Inc.," and a post office box address for somewhere in the city. No hint of identity or reason for the check or anything. No mention of repayment, interest, nothing...except a single word, on the notes line: "You." Just those three letters.

If you receive a mysterious paycheck, for enough money to erase all your worries, would you cash it?

I did.

The next month, I received another check, again from OS Incorporated. It too contained a single word: "belong."

A third check, the next month. This time, two words. Four letters: "To me."

The checks kept coming. The notes stopped. Ten million won, every month. It let me pay the bills without going into debt. Let me keep my baby brother in school and Appa's hospice care paid for. How do you turn down what seems like free money, when you're desperate? You don't. I didn't.

And then, after a year, there was a knock on my door. A sleek black limousine sat on the curb in front of my house. A driver stood in front of me, and he spoke six words: "It's time to pay your debt."

Would you have gotten in?

I did.

It turns out 120,000,000 won doesn't come free.

---

to give you a quick fact about the story, it's actually a novel originally written by someone else and not the author i typed above. turns out, she just wanted it to have a hunhan version. so, the story, the original characters, and the exo members' name written were all not hers. but she fully gave the rightful owners their credits about it; she even posted the link of where you would be able to check out the book. and that, i'm happy for her for not planning on plagiarizing it.

and i must admit, with the deepest (wat) sincerity in my heart, that i vowed to buy the damn book one day because honey, ITS ING BRILLIANT AND AWESOME AND LOVEABLE AND I HAD LITERALLY GONE MENTAL ON THE FIRST AND SECOND CHAPTER AND THE REST OF THE STORY JUST ED ME UP HARD AND GOD I LOVE THIS STORY I NEED TO BUY THE DAMN BOOK!!!!!!

OH. ING. SEHUN. ING. NAILED. THE. ING. STORY. LIKE. THE. ING. BOSS. HE. IS.

there's a story that i've read - which i haven't shared and recommended it to you guys here but i'll post it after this recommended story - where hunhan is also the main, and that story made me change my perspectives to the real-life sehun. i love exo since forever, and my bias - which happens to be the love of my life hoho - is kyungsoo, but this story... it stirred something in me whenever i would look at sehun, it morphed into something deeper, crazier, trashier. don't get me wrong though, i don't love sehun in a romantic way (yknow, that being one-sided love blabla). i love him for who he is and as a fan, but not in a romantic way. yet, the moment i read that story and then this story, sehun just... became special.

simply put, i accidentally (i blame the stories, yea.) mixed the fictitious sehun to the real-life sehun, making it hard for me to not think of sehun in a certain kind of way. my mind started describing sehun as somewhat, the perfect asian greek god, when in reality, in my perspectives about the real-life sehun, he's just a hard working idol who dreamt to be on a big stage to make people happy and to show his gifts of dancing and visuals together with his hyungs. yaknowwhatimean?

...do you even understand me? lol im dying here right now.

anyways, highly recommended. YALL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WOULD LOSE IT AND FEEL MY PAIN TOO IF YOU GUYS READ THIS.

or probably it's just me idk but ahahahahhahahaha i've gone mad i blame the stories :--------(

READ IT. OKAY? BE WITH ME. FEEL MY PAIN.