Chapter 1

Open Arms

Warning: I have changed Junhoe's character. He isn't sassy in this fic. 

I hope you'll enjoy it! :) pls leave a comment~ 

________________________________________________________________

 

It was the end of a tired day for the iKON members. After they had finished the interviews, behind the scenes filming and the last performance of the day, they all went straight to the van to get as fast as possible to their dorm. The whole ride over was drown in silence. Hanbin was resting his head on Bobby's shoulder, Junhoe was sharing his earphones with Jinhwan, Chanwoo was playing games on his phone, Yunhyeong was surfing through the internet and Donghyuk was staring out of the window into the dark night sky.

 

Donghyuk wasn't really focused on the night sky, his mind was full of thoughts. Thoughts about failing, not being able to follow his group members and being too weak for the stress they are going through at the moment, because of their comeback. He didn't know when it had started that he was having those thoughts again, but they were in his mind since Team B had lost WIN. 

 

 

At the beginning he had thought of quitting a few times. After the lost, his Team mates helped each other ,especially Donghyuk, to get up again and to put themself together. However, since a couple of days these thoughts had swell up in him again and became stronger.

 

He was so lost in his negative thoughts that he hadn't noticed the hand on his thigh. A deep and worried voice brings Donghyuk back to reality.

 

 

"Donghyuk? Are you okay? We've already arrived in front of our building."

 

 

Donghyuk looks up into the worried eyes of Junhoe.

 

 

"... I'm okay" He lies, " I was just thinking about something", he showed a small, forced smile to Junhoe, before he looked down on his hands.

 

 

Junhoe eyed him a few more seconds with a doubting look, but he didn't ask more and shook it off. He got out of the van and said with one of his angel smiles "The others had gone before us and are probably in our dorm now. We should also go before Hanbin comes down and drag us upstairs." He laughs slightly and makes a few steps to the entrance of the building.

 

Donghyuk just nods and follows his friend into the elevator.

 

____

 

The members went into their rooms, after they had finished eating ramyun, except for Donghyuk, who sat in the kitchen alone, thinking again about his and iKON's future.

 

 

'Do I even count as a good vocalist? I don't have a amazing and strong voice like Junhoe and I also don't have a sweet voice like Jinhwan hyung... nor do I have Yunhyeong's or Chanwoo's voice. I also can't rap well like Hanbin and Bobby. Dancing is the only thing I am halfway good at, but that was it....' Donghyuk sighted and moved his hands through his hair in frustration.

 

'Maybe it is better if I leave iKON. I am just a burden to them. And they-- ' His thoughts were cut off by a short sound coming  from his smartphone. He grabbed and unlocked it. The display showed one message from Junhoe.

 

 

From: June Babo ♡ 

 

Where are you? It is already past 2am. Come and sleep. We have to get up in a few hours.

 

 

Donghyuk slowly stood up and went to his shared room with Junhoe. As he opened the door he saw the other sitting on his bed, looking at him. It was a few minutes still before Junhoe said in a calm voice "Donghyuk... you know you can talk with us about everything. I see that something is bothering you." 

 

 

He wanted to cry. His mind is going crazy and he can't stop it.

 

 

Junhoe saw Donghyuk's almost pained expression.

 

"Come here." He said with a tone, which doesn't allowed to back off.

 

Donghyuk slowly made his way toward Junhoe, holding his tears. The letter just pulled him into a comforting and loving hug. They both layed down on the bed, without letting go of each other. Junhoe carefully pulled the blanked over the both of them. His right hand rested on Donghyuk's back of head, caressing his hair. 

 

Junhoe felt his eyelids getting heavy. 

 

 

"Whatever makes you feel uncomfortable I and the others will help you no matter what. Please don't hide it from us. We care a lot for you." He said quiet before he fell asleep. Donghyuk heard it loud enough. He shifted closer to his friend and hugged him even tighter. "Thank you" he wispered and he fell into a comfortable sleep.

____________

 

Donghyuk  P.O.V

 

The next morning I woke up with a headache and a hand on my head, which caressed my hair.

 

"Wake up Dongie", we have to go in 2 hours. I groaned "Not yet June. Let me sleep a little longer. I got a headache."

 

I heard Junhoe chuckle. "No Donghyuk, you have to get up now. I'll bring you a pill for your headache, after you have showered." He said before he removed his hand from my hair and got up to go out, probably to inform the others.

 

After a while I got up with a yawn, stretched my body, got something to wear and made my way to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

 

After 20 Minutes I came out. The first thing I saw when I walked into the kitchen were two empty plates on the table. Jiwon, Hanbin, Junhoe, Chanwoo, Yunhyeong and Jinhwan sitting around it, talking to each other. They greeted me as they saw me in the door frame.

 

 

"Good morning Hyukie!" shouted Jiwon and smiled brightly at me. 

 

"Morning."I slightly smiled back. When I wanted to go to the counter , a sharp pain stabbed me in my head. I groaned and winced at the sudden pain. 'I need this damn tablet right now.' I thought and tried to move, but my head just ached more. 

 

 

"Donghyuk? What's wrong?" Asked Jinhwan as he lay a hand on my forehead. I didn't even realised that he came up to me.

 

I looked up and saw Junhoe and Yunhyeong half running to me, but before I could reply to Jinhwan's question, everything went black.

 

________________________________________________________________

Hey~~ ♡

So this is the first chapter. I hope you like it. 

I will add one more chapter to complete the fic. 

Have a nice day~ :D

-Saki-