PART 3

INTERVIEW OF YUKIMIYA87

GETTING TO KNOW YUKIMIYA87..

WELCOME TO THE LAST SEGMENT OF YUKIMIYA'S INTERVIEW,IN THIS SEGMENT WE WILL LEARN WHAT AI THINKS OF YUNJAE AND SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS FROM ME

PART 3
ALL ABOUT YUNAJE


TINA: What does yunjae represent to you?
AI: Love in all forms. Platonically, familial or romantically.

TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
AI: Because they are modern Romeo and Juliet . Does that make any sense? Forbidden love is always interesting.

TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them?
(Ex: affair, , home wrecker)
AI: I do understand the obsession with affairs, it does put a little drama in the plot of the story, fictionally, this is acceptable., however should not be supported or condoned in any way.

TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
AI: I’m happy if someone I care about finds love, be it a man or a woman.

TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married..So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
AI: Same answer as above.

TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
AI: Of course. 

TINA: I heard Jaejoong song Nine is for Yunho even though he denied it?
What do you think?
AI: Only Jaejoong can explain what the song is about.

TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions..
AI: Yunjae was a part of it, but mostly it was about the plot bunnies and the reader’s feedback.

TINA: your future plans for fanfics?
AI: None at the moment.

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
AI: Love who you want to love.

TINA: What do you think of people who think homo uality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
AI: Hypocrites.

TINA:What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
AI: Spread joy and acceptance.

TINA: Pride or love?
AI: Love

TINA: Love to me is…………
AI: an undefined feeling.

SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS:

TINA: Asian gives importance to skin color. dark skin is big no no to Asians? Do you think it is ok to think like that?
AI: Years and year of rooted culture is a main part of it. 

TINA: How Important is skin color to you?
AI: Insignificant.

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
AI: Not for me.

TINA: What do you think of Siwon from super junior’s statement when he said in a radio interview..”I don’t mind dating western girls but marry an Asian girl my mom approves off?
AI: I don’t see anything wrong with him dating whoever he wants and making his mom happy.

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
AI: Idolizing someone should have boundaries. These pop idols are human beings too, you know? They poop, fart, burp just like the rest of us so there’s no need to worship the land they walk on. Love and support them all you want, but never forget that they are human beings too who have feelings.

END OF PART 3.
HOPE U GUYS HAD FUN READING THIS INTERVIEW OF AI.....


TO DEAREST AI..
I AM REALLY THANKFUL FOR GIVING ME YOUR TIME AND ACCEPTING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SERIES.
AND GIVING YOUR READERS A LITTLE BIT OF YOURSELF,I ADORE YOUR STORIES AND I'M ONCE AGAIN IN AWE OF THE HARDWORK PUT BEHIND THESE TREASURES.YOU WILL BE FOREVER IN MY HEART AS WELL AS YOUR STORIES..
THANK YOU.


OK PEOPLE I KNOW THAT U ALL HAVE READ YUKIMIYA87 STORIES AND LOVE THEM LIKE I DO..BUT THOSE WHO ARE READING THIS FOR FIRST TIME ..PLEASE JOIN HER COMMUNITYhttp://OVERFLOWINGMUSE.LIVEJOURNAL.COM TO READ HER EVERGREEN STORIES..