PART 2

INTERVIEW OF YUKIMIYA87

LET'S GET INTIMATE WITH YUKIMIYA87..

WELCOME TO PART 2 OF THIS INTERVIEW..IN THIS SEGMENT WE GET TO LEARN HOW YUKIMIYA87 STORIES CAME ABOUT INSPIRATIONS AND WORKING BEHIND THEM.. READ ON 

PART 2 ABOUT WRITING FANFICTIONS

TINA: How and when did you decide to be a fanfic author?
AI: When I was in my Third year High School.

TINA: What made you to sit down and actually write something?
AI: A friend introduced me to fanfiction then I wanted to write my own using my favorite characters and the rest was history.

TINA: What is the first fanfic you completed?
AI: Anything But Ordinary, a Rurouni Kenshin fanfic back from 2005. 

TINA: How did you get your idea for your first fanfic?
AI: After watching this really cute Kdrama called “Successful Story of a Bright Girl”.

TINA: Have you had any prior experience of writing before your first fanfic?
AI: Nope. That’s why it was so, so horrible.

TINA: Have you ever plagued by doubts on your storyline?
AI: Yes, all the time.

TINA: How did you promote your fanfic to readers?
AI: Fanfiction.net simply posts fanfics by category so it was quite easy. On Livejournal however, I had to cross-post to really popular Communities dedicated to that particular ship.

TINA: Have you ever been anxious about how the readers receive your story?
AI: Always.

TINA: Thoughts on how you felt when you see the first comment on the first story? Do remember who is the first commenter?
AI: I was ecstatic of course! I couldn’t believe someone actually read the story. It was from Engetsunoaori and he or she wrote “Hehehe, can't wait to see what happens”

TINA: How do you prepare yourself before writing a fanfic?
AI: I write some dialogues on paper, read some books, day dream a lot and then I start typing.

TINA: Do you work out plot line or do you prefer to see where your ideas or inspiration take you?
AI: A little bit of both. I basically jot down short plot lines then go from there.

TINA: When and how does your inspiration or muse come to you?
AI: Out of nowhere. It can be from a short dialogue I read from a book or a quick scene on TV/Movies. I used to people-watch too and use that as an inspiration.

TINA: What is the weirdest place you were struck by inspiration for your fanfic? Did you write the plot?
If yes what is the title of the fanfic?
AI: The toilet. I think I had a little bit of an epiphany in every fic that I wrote in the Loo.

TINA: How much research do you do for your story?
AI: As much as needed. As I grow older, I realized that even though I’m writing fanfiction, I’m still writing real life events and thus requires actual facts.

TINA: What is the easiest part of writing?
AI: When you’re so inspired, the words just pour out of you.

TINA: What is the hardest part of writing a story?
AI: Writer’s block! Or when I have to write a scene that does not focus on the main characters.

TINA: The writer’s worst nightmare the dreaded writer’s block.
When is the worst writer’s block you ever had? How did you overcome it?
AI: I think it was after my very last chaptered fic, “Not So Strangers”. I never recovered… well for YunJae ship that is.

TINA: Any useful tips on how to overcome the writer’s block?
AI: Writing short stories really helps hone or practice your skills and vocabulary.

TINA: Have you written any collaboration with other author’s? If yes name of the fanfic.
AI: Yes I have! I have a bunch of collab-fics that you can check out in my master list.

TINA: How do you describe your writing style? Do you think you have your own personal writing style?
AI: I don’t think I can describe how I write and the best people to ask this question are my readers. I basically just write to express my bottled imagination.

TINA: How do you think you have evolved creatively throughout the years? Do you notice any change in the way you write?
AI: I changed for the better. I used to at verb tenses and with the help of my trusted beta-readers, I was able to gradually fix that problem. I also think that my take on realism became more tangible. When I was young, I was all about happy endings and true love. Nowadays, at my age, I know how a relationship in reality works and it’s not all love and happily ever after.

TINA: How important are readers and their comments?
AI: The reader’s feedbacks are our fuel. Our motivation. It really adds up to our confidence especially when they’re having a great time reading our creation.

TINA: I have been a silent reader for few months before taking the steps to comment..Any words for silent readers?
AI: Come out of your shell and make friends with other readers. Apart from simply making your favorite author’s happy that you’re acknowledging them and their skills, you will also eventually create relationship amongst the other enthusiasts.

TINA: Do you read other yunjae fanfics? If yes name of the fanfic you loved?
AI: As of this moment, I don’t ship YunJae anymore. I left that ship years ago. But I gotta say, my most favorite fanfic would be “Stress Relief” by koharu_chan. It’s the best band!fic out there, in my opinion.

TINA: Are you friends with any other author’s?
AI: Yes.

TINA: How do you make your stories standout when there are heaps of other stories with similar plot lines?
AI: Um, I usually steer away from usual plot lines. If ever I do write common plot bunnies, I try to make the scenes as realistic as possible.

TINA: Has anyone stole your story and published under their name?
AI: No one, as far as I know.

TINA: Thoughts on others stealing your work?
AI: I am strongly against it. That’s stealing and it’s a sin. You can’t take credit from something that you didn’t create.

TINA: How do you manage your time between your daily activities and updating stories?
AI: Back then, I used to do it right after work/school.

TINA: DO you have any favorite time of the day to write stories?
AI: At night when it’s quiet and no one will barge in my room.

MORE INSIGHT INTO HER STORIES:

TINA: Let's talk about VIEWFINDER which is recommended by so many readers..please tell us about the story,thoughts and inspirations behind the fic..
AI: I was inspired by a reality TV show about a sassy photographer and his assistant who happens to be his Ex-girlfriend. I think it's my second, most popular fanfic. Unrequited love is one of my favorite themes and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

TINA: Another widely popular story is IT HAD TO BE YOU..few words about the story.. 
AI: My baby and probably the best fanfic I've ever written, in my opinion. ♥ It received so much love and support from readers and I feel so accomplished finishing it.

TINA:IT'S RARE TO SEE CAPTIVATING ONE SHOTS.Among your one shots it is hard to pick a favorite.How often did u get inspired to write one shots and how do u get inspired.. 
AI: I have fandom friends who gave suggestions, sometimes simple happenings in my environment inspire me. There's no specific time or place, the plot bunnies just come to me.

TINA: Do u have a favorite one shot which u have written?
AI: Holding On, it's about Nurse Jaejoong and Soldier Yunho. Someone told me it's quite similar to a popular Kdrama called "Descendants of the Sun"? I'm not sure since I haven't seen any episode of it yet. 

TINA: Few words about VALENTINE PROJECT and TWO STRANGERS?
AI: Valentine Project is a cutesy love story while Two Strangers started angst-ridden, post-break up-ish (forgive my lack of vocabulary). Both stories are lovely, but I do highly recommend Two Strangers. It didn't get a lot of love compared to the others but I think the substance of that story is amazing and worth reading.

TINA: Do u still have the pdf of the stories ?
AI: This is currently discontinued.

OUR FAVORITE TOPIC :

TINA: So tells us why are we so interested to read these taboo topics when it comes to yunjae?
AI: I usually veer off weird kinks, they truly make me uncomfortable. I guess some are just plain curious?

TINA: How difficult or easy is writing ?
AI: Very difficult. You have to see it both ways, as a writer and as a reader. It’s very important to convey how you’re imagining it without making the story dragging.

TINA: Do you blush or get embarrassed while writing ?
AI: It felt awkward, especially in my younger years.

TINA: How do you write the scene? What is the inspiration?
AI: I guess the other fanfictions with scenes are my inspiration. I don’t have a books lying around my home.

TINA: Have you ever watched GV before writing a scene?
AI: No.

TINA: Has any family member or friends have ever walked on you while writing a scene?
AI: No, thank god.

TINA: Thoughts after writing your first ever scene?
AI: If I remember correctly, I used to wonder if I wrote the scene way too detailed.

TINA: What is the secret of writing a scene that turns on your readers?
AI: I love passionate love making. So as long as your characters convey how much they enjoy what they’re doing, then everything’s fine.

TINA: Still writing or you stopped now? 
AI: Stopped. I write short stories once in awhile when inspired.

TINA: Future yunjae projects?
AI: None.

TINA: Have you anytime in future have plans on deleting your journal?
AI: Once a plagiarism issue comes up, I will. But for now, it’s accessible to everyone… as long as you’re a Community member.

TINA: Any words for the readers?
AI: Stay awesome and have fun!

END OF PART 2.