MOVING IN

Unwanted Arranged Marriage
Please log in to read the full chapter

The days past without having problems. Jinri didn't bother jinyoung at all. Mark and jinri are still dating. Mark's notebook fairy is not to be found yet. Jinri is doing things behind mark's back. Jinyoung doesn't want to ruin their relationship. Jinyoung doesn't like mark anyways. Well that's what he thinks at least. It's already Sunday and Jinyoung's mum is packing things up. Today, jinyoung and mark are moving in together with yugyeom. Let's say they are still highschool students so they decided to let yugyeom move in with them. Jinyoung and mark didn't mind. 
"Jinyoung-ah, are you ready? " his mum knocked on his door. Jinyoung was mesmerizing his room for the last time. It looked so different when all of his stuff were taken out. 
"mum.. Let's go I am ready " jinyoung smiled assuring her. Jinyoung grabbed his luggage and went downstairs. He saw yugyeom, Mark and their parents waiting. Mark and yugyeom were not used to seeing jinyoung without his school uniform. Mark was scanning jinyoung and he looked really handsome he had to admit. Yugyeom smiled at jinyoung. Yugyeom was impressed at jinyoung he had to admit. 
"yo! Sup hyung! " yugyeom went up to jinyoung to hug him. Jinyoung hugged him back. Jinyoung smiled at mark when they made an eye contact. Mark smiled back. 
"Jinyoung-ah I have to go to the hospital so I will be leaving now. Take care" she kissed jinyoung on his forehead and left. Jinyoung didn't mind it at all. Mr and Mrs. Tuan seemed to be nice. They were really comforting. In the car, jinyoung was sitting next to mark and on his left was yugyeom. Jinyoung was squashed in the middle. 
"junior hyung..jinnie hyung.. Nyoungie hyung.. Jinyoungie hyung.. Jin hyung.. " yugyeom said Jinyoung's name in different ways. Jinyoung sighed and mark was chuckling. Jinyoung looked at yugyeom pitifully.
"stop saying my nameS" jinyoung said sarcastically and yugyeom stopped and looked at jinyoung. He smiled sheepishly and stuck his tongue out. Jinyoung pinched his nose bridge. Mark was looking out the window laughing to himself. He didn't want them to know he was laughing. It would damage his pride.
"Jinyoung-ah are you okay with leaving your mum? " Mrs. Tuan asked and the atmosphere became dark. Jinyoung forced his smile. 
"of course his okay mum! His 19! Even though his so childish " yugyeom said and jinyoung pushed yugyeom's head with his second finger. Yugyeom pouted and this time it was jinyoung who stuck his tongue out. 
"aishh this hyung! " yugyeom shouted rubbing his forehead. Mark laughed out loud. Yugyeom glared at his brother. 
'he has such a nice laugh'jinyoung thought. 
"yes I am fine" jinyoung replied. Finally. It was really loud. Yugyeom kept annoying jinyoung. Jinyoung was pretty excited about moving with Mark and Yugyeom. It was a long ride and jinyoung fell asleep. Yugyeom fell asleep on Jinyoung's shoulder. Mark took a picture and smiled at his phone.

Mark's POV

When my parents said that i will be moving with Jinyoung, i was really nervous. I don't know why  but i felt butterflies in my stomach. I took a long time getting dressed. I wanted to look good alright. 

So;..This is what i ended up wearing. I looked around my room and my suitcase was all over the place. AGAIN. 

"hyung! hurry up!" i heard yugyeom yell from downstairs. That brat seems to be more excited than me. Is he the one getting engaged to jinyoung...? I sighed and i left the house to go to Jinyoung's place to pick him up. It took us 10 minutes approximately. When we knocked on the door, Mrs. Park came out. Jinyoung was nowhere to be seen. I bowed 90 degrees and she smiled. She had the same smile that Jinyoung had. Her eyes formed eye wrinkles when she smiled. Mark liked that particular smile that Jinyoung had. 

"jinyoung-ah! come downstairs!" she yelled and I was feeling more nervous to see Jinyoung. It took him a while to come out. I could hear the footsteps and the wheel of the suitcase hitting the stairs.

"nervous hyung?" yugyeom whispered into my ears and i flinched. Yugyeom laughed and i glared at him. My brother was unstoppable. Then Jinyoung came out. he looked so different in casual clothes. He didn't have his nerdy glasses on and his hair was neat and tidy. He was really thin Mark noticed.

We didn't really talk but smiled at each other. How can someone smile really pretty? Jinyoung hugged his mum and we all left to new home. I didn't know where it was and I wanted to arrive as soon as possible. yugyeom and Jinyoung were arguing and it was really funny. Jinyoung was really savage despite of his angelic features. I laughed. It as impossible not to laugh. We were all laughing and joking around when i saw that yugyeom and Jinyoung fell asleep. yugyeom was leaning on jinyoung's shoulder and he looked uncomfortable. I stared at Jinyoung's face. he really did have a good face

Please log in to read the full chapter