Friend is all i need

Unwanted Arranged Marriage
Please log in to read the full chapter

After eating the breakfast that jinyoung's mother made, the three of them went to school. Jinyoung's mother insisted him to not go to school but Jinyoung persuaded his mum. it was soon going to be exams so jinyoung had to study. 

When they arrived at school, they were surrounded by bambam, jaebum, youngjae, and jackson. 

"Jinyoung! Are you okay? Why did you ignore my text and my calls? hyung! We were so worrried about you!" Everyone said at the same time and jinyoung laughed. He missed this. 

"Yea i am fine thanks" he replied and everyone sighed. Jinyoung his phone and saw 59 missed calls, 89 unread messages and had 47 kakaotalk notifications, 37 kakaostory notifications and they were all from his friends. 

"did you guys all plan this" Jinyoung asked scrolling down his messages. They were all the same, except that bambam, jackson and youngjae kept sending emojis and love hearts. 

"Well we were worried about you so don't complain" Jaebum sounded a little bit upset  but Jinyoung didn't care. 

The bell rang and they departed into their own classes. Mark and jackson had Korean class because they were second language and they had to learn korean separately from others. 

"So....How's everything going with Mark?" Jaebum asked Jinyoung grinning like an idiot. 

"it's the same" Jinyoung replied ignoring jaebum's question. Jinyoung did like Mark but he wasn't sure yet. Bambam kept telling him that he should except his feeling  but he is not so sure. 

"But why is it that you guys don't talk to each other? I don't know if its just me but you guys look really awkward next to each other" Jaebum pointed out and jinyoung flinched. was it really obvious that i avoid him?

" I don't know" Jinyoung coldly answered and jaebum sighed. "Look, i don't know what's going on with you two but you guys should talk i mean what is so bad about that? You guys will be living together for like years" 

Jinyoung didn't reply and jaebum turned around and started to study. 

"Do you think that jinyoung and mark will open up more?" Youngjae asked jaebum who was sitting right next to him. 

"I don't know youngjae...." Jaebum sighed. 

-With jackson and mark-

"I feel really sorry for Jinyoung... His parents are divorcing" Jackson said with sympathy and mark hummed in response. He was busy writing the notes down from the board. 

"Mark, are you and Jinyoung close?" Jackson asked and Mark placed his pen down on his book and turned to face jackson. 

"Why do you ask?" Mark asked and jackson shrugged. "I don't know just curious of how your love life is going y'know" Jackson smirked and mark threw his eraser at jackson and continued writing. 

how is everything going with you jaebum? Not good with me..He aint answering my questions- jackson

Things are not going as we planned. What do we do?- Jaebum

Well i don't know don't ask me! You are the brain- Jackson

Why are we even caring? They can take care of their love life themselves- Jaebum

yea true but its like watching a drama but when the two main characters are idiots to realize their own feelings and you don't want to watch it anymore but you want to know what is going to happen next y'know?"- Jackson

Yea anyways let's just go with the flow. I mean its camp soon so we can make them closer than not now. I think if we hurry things their relationship isn't going to go too well. Believe me. It happened with me and Youngjae. - Jaebum

You know, i never knew your love life so you have to tell US later on!!! Bye! The stupid Mr. Yoo is looking at me- Jackson

yea Bye - jaebum

"Jackson, who were you talking to?" Mark asked whispering so that Mr. Yoo won't hear. 

"I was talking with jaebum. Apparently Jinyoung is sick" jackson lied and he thought he acted good because mark's expression was speechless. 

"Mark, i was joking" Jackson laughed softly and Mark was pissed. 

"Mr. Yoo, i think Jackson didn't hand up his phone" Mark said and jackson kicked his leg and mark stuck his tongue out. 

"Jackson! I will take your phone and give it to you at the end of the day and go outside!" He yelled and jackson glared at mark and left. 

Idiot mark mouthed and smirked. 

Jackson was sitting outside the corridor when 2 familiar silhouette passed by him. It was Yugyeom and Bambam. They seemed to have P.E. Then Jackson saw a group of girls running up to them. Jackson secretly hid behind the walls and listened to their conversation. 

"Um...Sunbae (seniors. Senpai), um... I like you...Can you go out with me?" She confessed and bambam and Yugyeom were confused which one she was confessing to. 

"Who are you confessing to?" Yugyeom asked and she blushed really hard and Jackson smacked his forehead. 

"Bambam Sunbae-nim..." she said in a soft voice and Bambam looked really happy but Jackson felt really angry and pissed. 

"Mian! I already have someone I like sorry but thanks anyways" Bambam apologized and hugged the girl that asked him out. She squealed with her friends and left. 

"The person you like..Its Jackson hyung right?" Yugyeom asked and bambam blushed a little but nodded. Jackson felt really happy that Bambam declined her confession. He was too busy dancing that he couldn't hear their conversation. 

"Yo! Hoobae-nims, (Younger years) long time no see!" Jackson happily greeted and the two shrieked. Yugyeom was scared and Bambam was worried that Jackson heard their conversation. 

"Hyung!!! You scared me!!!"Yugyeom yelled and Jackson laughed. Bambam was still nervous. 

"Did you hear? Our conversation?" Bambam asked, his voice shaking.

"yea the girl confessed to you right? That's all i heard and you declining it" Jackson replied smirking and bambam blushed. he was glad that Jackson didn't hear his conversation with Yugyeom. 

"Oh Shet!!!!!! We are late!! He's going to kill us!! Bye Hyung!" Yugyeom yelled and the two ran out to the oval. Jackson didn't feel like going back to class until the bell rings, so decided to roam around and look into classes. He spotted Jinyoung, Jaebum and Youngjae. Jinyoung was sitting down by himself and he looked busy writing things down and concentrating. He did look handsome Jackson had to admit. Jackson took out another phone (he had three) and took a picture of Jinyoung and a video of him presenting his work on history. Jackson ran back to his class when he saw that there was a minute left and pretended he was there the whole time. 

When the bell rang, Mark came outside with Jackson's bag and Jackson snatched it away from mark. 

"How dare you betray me?" Jackson asked sounding really disappointed and Mark laughed at him. 

"it was your fault" mark said chuckling and Jackson chuckled along. 

"You know i saw a girl confessing to Bambam and i was really relieved that he turned it down and oh! I saw Jinyoung too and others of course" Jackson blabbered on and Mark was hitting his arm with his elbow and Jackson was getting annoyed. 

"Yah! Stop that!" Jackson yelled and when he saw that Mark was focused on something else, he turned around and yelped. It was the principal park jinyoung.

"jackson, i heard that you were on your phone again and what were you doing around the school huh? I have reports of teachers that saw you around the corridor when it is not break time" The principal sounded really pissed and Jackson was smiling awkwardly. 

"Mark, please do tell your next class teacher that Jackson will be with me" The principal smiled at Mark and he nodded and waved goodbye to jackson and left. 

He slumped down on his chair and Jinyoung wondered what happened. Jaebum and Youngjae's attention was all on Mark. 

"Mark, you looked really tired, did you run?" Jinyoung asked and Mark nodded, chuckling. 

"Jackson is with the principal" Mark said laughing and started hitting the table. Jinyoung started laughing too. 

"Why?" Jaebum asked and Mark breathed in and out to calm down but he started laughing again. 

"Well, in class he was texting you right? and i asked who he was texting to, because mr. yoo was looking at Jackson and he told me that Jinyoung got sick and that it was all a joke. I told Mr. Yoo that Jackson was on his phone and he kicked him out of the classroom. He saw Bam being confessed by a girl and i think he saw you guys as well. The principal caught Jackson and dragged him into his office" Mark explained the whole story in one breathe. 

"I knew he will get in trouble some day" Youngjae retorted. 

The teacher walked in and it was Chemistry lesson. Mark hated Chemistry and so did Jinyoung. They listened to the teacher and noted things down but nothing seemed to make any sense. She kept jumping around the topic. 

"okay, there will be a test on this topic tomorrow, so revise on it again? For today, i will give you a worksheet and some of it will be on the test" She announced and Jinyoung sighed. 

Please log in to read the full chapter