Double!? No, Wait, Triple!?

Hello Baby, B2ST Edition. (This is B2UTIFULB2ST, but I forgot my password! So, I'm posting the story here! D:)

"Alright, guys." Jun Hyung muttered, looking at the table filled with plates of different foods, and then back at his band members. "So far, he's rejected the bulgogi, galbi, makchang, bibimbap, japchae, and the ganghoe. We're running out of suggestions!"

Hyun Seung sighed as he picked a chopped scallion off his shirt, and flicked it onto the floor. "This kid clearly doesn't know good food," He muttered, "I mean, how could he turn down makchang!?"

Doo Joon stared at Hyun Seung, scoffing at his useless comment, and looked at his younger bandmates. "It's okay, guys. We still have the galbijjim, yukhoe, kimchi, kongmanul, japchae, and the hobakjeon. He has to at least like one of these."

Jun Hyung growled, rolling his eyes. "Whatever." He muttered. "He better or else he's starving to death."

Quickly, Doo Joon glared at the rapper, then sighed. "Alright, it's Yo Seob's turn to try and feed him."

The baby-faced singer looked over at his leader, eyes widening. "What!? I already went!"

"Yes, we all have." The leader replied, "And now we're started the cycle over. You first, then me, then Dong Woon, then Hyun Seung, then Ki Kwang, and then Jun Hyung. We can't stop trying until we get some food in him."

Scoffing, Yo Seob grabbed the plate of yukhoe off the table, and walked over to the highchair that Mason sat in. Putting on his best smile, Yo Seob sat in the chair that was placed in front of the highchair. "Hey, Mason.~" He sang in a sweet voice, holding up the plate of yukhoe, "you hungry?" Mason stared at the older male with wide, curious eyes, and , and Yo Seob smiled once more, scooping some yukhoe up with his chopsticks, and held it up. "Would you like some yukhoe?"

Mason cooed in response, tilting his head as Yo Seob neared the food near the child's mouth. Slowly, Mason opened his mouth, and accepted the food as Yo Seob placed it onto his tongue. All six members watched with nervousness as the child chewed several times, then slowly stopped, staring back at his six appa's.

"D-do you think.." Jun Hyung whispered, "do you think he li-", He was interrupted by a loud wailing sound, and they all looked at Mason as he spit out the food, shaking his head quickly. They all let out sighs, hanging their head in disappoitment, and Doo Joon grabbed the plate of kongnamul.

"Don't worry, guys." He reassured. "He has to like this. It's such a simple dish." Walking over to Mason in his highchair, he took Yo Seon's place onto the chair, and smiled at Mason. "Hey, there, kiddo.~" He said, picking up some kongnamul with his chopsticks. "You want some kongnamul? It's yummy.~"

Mason smiled, cooing at the older male as he reached his hands out, and Doo Joon smiled excitedly, nearing the food to his mouth with a nervous look. Placing it into the kid's mouth, he watched as Mason chewed carefully, tilting his head to the side, and Doo Joon took in a deep breath. "Come on, Mason." He whispered. "Don't disappoint appa."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"WELL," Jun Hyung announced, throwing the plate of hobakjeon onto the table, and slumping down into an empty chair, "he hated all of these. Now what do we do?"

Doo Joon let out a soft sigh, rubbing his temples with his eyes closed. "I don't know." He groaned, dropping his head onto the table with a slam, and letting out a whine. "This kid is impossible."

"I think I'm going with Jun Hyung's idea," Ki Kwang suddenly said, looking at the four year old run around the kitchen, "I say we let him starve."

Hyun Seung nodded in agreement, "I second that." He said. "The kid doesn't appreciate all this food we made for him! We worked our butts off! We worked a sweat for him, and he has the nerve to spit it out!? This kid, he needs a lesson. I say we span-"

"Hyun Seung," Doo Joon sighed, lifting his head off the table to look at him, "we ordered all this. Stop being so overdramatic."

Pouting, Hyun Seung sinked into his chair. "Whatever." He murmered, then sticked his tongue out at his leader.

Rolling his eyes, Doo Joon sat up straight, then looked at all his saeng's. "Guys, what if we're thinking too hard."

"Thinking too hard?" Dong Woon asked, raising an eyebrow. "How can we possibly think too hard on food? I mean, we got all the food that's delicious!"

"Yeah," Doo Joon muttered, standing up, "that's the problem. We thought of food we like, but we have different minds than Mason."

Ki Kwang looked up at his leader, standing up slowly, and nodded. "So.. think of foods we liked as a kid?" He asked, tilting his head, and Doo Joon nodded quickly.

"Yeah!" He exclaimed, "I mean, when we were kids, we didn't like all this stuff, did we? We liked chocopie, ojingeo, and goraebap."

"I liked matdongsan when I was little.~" Hyun Seung said, smiling goofily, and swaying back in his chair.

Doo Joon nodded. "Exactly." He said, nodding. "So, maybe, we should get him that. These kinds of food probably don't appeal to kids his age."

"That's great thinking, hyung!" Yo Seob excalimed, jumping up from his chair, and nodding quickly. "This food is too complicated for a dumb kid like him~!"

"Exa- well, no." Doo Joon said, looking at his dongsaeng, "not exactly. Kids just have different tastebuds than adults."

".. Oh." Yo Seob whispered, sitting back down slowly, and looking up at his hyung.

Walking over to Mason, Doo Joon scooped the child up into his arms, and smiled. "Time for food shopping.~" He sang, and walked over to the door.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Guys, remember," Doo Joon sighed, pushing the shopping cart down the aisle of the grocery story, "we're getting food for Mason, not ourselves."

Dong Woon nodding, waving his hand. "Yeah, yeah, hyung. We know." He said while picking up five boxes of chocopies, and throwing them into the basket along with the other sweets and snacks that filled the cart.

Sighing, Doo Joon continued to push the cart, looking at Mason who glanced around, his fist in his mouth, and his eyes wide. "Ah, Mason," he muttered, and  the child looked up at him, "your appa's are really immature." He chuckled.

Giggling, Mason kicked his legs in response, bouncing in his seat, and looked around again.

"WAIT!" Jun Hyung suddenly exclaimed loudly, stopping everyone dead in their tracks. "Mason needs fish bread!"

Ki Kwang wrinkled his nose up. "Fish.. bread?"

"Yeah!" The rapper shouted. "Those little waffle thingys that are filled with the sweet filling!?"

Yo Seob squealed, dropping the bag of candy he held, and ran over to Jun Hyung. "Yes, yes! I love those!"

Jun Hyung nodded quickly, grabbing onto the boy's hand, and running off with him to search for some. Sighing, Doo Joon shook his head, and continued to walk down the aisle. He stopped when he reached the end of it, and looked up to see girls standing in front of him, eyes sparkling with excitement, and wide smiles on their faces.

"Annyeong, oppa!" One of them squealed excitedly, waving her hand quickly, and staring at him with wide eyes.

Smiling politely, Doo Joon bowed his head. "Annyeong." He whispered before continuing to push his cart throughout the grocery store. He chuckled lightly as he heard the girls squeal amongst themselves as he walked away, and looked at Mason. "Ah, Mason, those are fangirls.~ Be sure to stay away from them. They can get quite crazy." Mason stared up at him, fist still in his mouth as he tilted his head curiously, and Doo Joon smiled at him, patting his head.

He looked up as Jun Hyung and Yo Seob ran up to him, throwing bags of fish bread into the cart, and smiling widely. "That's everything!" Yo Seob exclaimed, giving Doo Joon a thumbs up sign, and nodding.

Sighing, the leader looked into the cart, and nodded. "Alright." He muttered, and pushed the cart to the registers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Walking back into the dorm, Doo Joon set Mason down onto the floor, and smiled. He turned towards his dongsaeng's that came in, bags filling their hands, and they all let out sighs as they set them onto the table.

"Ah, hyung!" Ki Kwang exclaimed, frowning. "It isn't fair you didn't carry anything!" He pouted, rubbing his hands, and Doo Joon laughed.

"I did carry something," he retorted, "I carried Mason."

Pouting, Ki Kwang glared at his leader before leaving the room everyone else was in. Doo Joon smiled, looking around, his eyes freezing on two large, black bags that sat on the couch, and rose an eyebrow. "Guys, does that belong to any of you?"

Jun Hyung looked over, and shook his head. "No." He said, tilting his head. "Doesn't look familia-"

"I'm so glad you guys are back!" A voice behind them exclaimed, and they looked over to find their manager standing there, an excited smile on his face.

"Ah? Hyung, what are you doing here?" Yo Seob asked, smiling.

"I have even more great news!" He exclaimed, walking over to Yo Seob, and patting his back.

"You're taking away the baby!?" Jun Hyung exclaimed, and the manager laughed, shaking his head.

"Nope! I'm adding two babies!" He exclaimed, smiling brightly, and Doo Joon's eyes grew wide.

"What!?" The five boys screamed (rememebr Ki Kwang went to his room xD) in unison.

"Yeah!" He said, smiling and nodding. "Mavin, Maden! Get in here!"

The five boys turned towards the door to see two little boys waddle in, looking around with wide, curious eyes.

Jun Hyung screamed, covering his mouth. "No!" He cried, turning away, and letting out a sob.

Doo Joon stared down at the two little boys in front of him, mouth wide open, and eyes wide.

They now had triple the work.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 KDJFKLASDFKL.

I feel like this chapter . :| 3

But, I tried my best?

I hope you guys enjoyed.~

Comment, subscribe. xD

Thanks to all my readers. <3