Oh, Boy.

Hello Baby, B2ST Edition. (This is B2UTIFULB2ST, but I forgot my password! So, I'm posting the story here! D:)

"What is this stuff?" Jun Hyung said with a confused expression, staring at the pile of baby supplies that were set in the middle of the room. He glanced back at his bandmates who seemed even more confused than he was. Walking over, he kneeled down, picking up a pack of diapers off the ground, and turned it around in his hands. "Whatever's in here is soft." He mumbled, and Ki Kwang walked over to his side, looking at the item he held.

"Isn't that stuff babies do their buisness in!?" He exclaimed, and Jun Hyung let out a small scream, dropping it.

"MWO!?" He yelled, wiping his hands on his jeans, a disgusted expression on his face.

Ki Kwang nodded his head, pointing to the pack that laid on the floor. "Ne!" He shouted, looking at Jun Hyung, and then the others. "They're called deepers or something!"

Hyun Seung scrunched up his nose, scratching the back of his neck, and stepping forward. "Deepers?" He mumbled, looking at Ki Kwang. "Are you sure?"

"I think so." Ki Kwang said, looking at the older male, and then back at the pack of diapers that laid on the floor.

Jun Hyung let out a growl of disgust. "Why would people sell babies poop?"

"I don't know.." Hyun Seung replied, wrinkling his nose up. "But that's pretty disgusting."

"Maybe it's a ~." Yo Seob's voice sang from behind them, and they turned towards them.

"A ?" Ki Kwang asked, and the boy nodded.

"Ne." He said, shrugging. "It could be possible."

"Oh, come on, Yo Seob," Jun Hyung retorted, rolling his eyes, "that's just disgusting."

Yo Seob shrugged once more. "You guys never know." He replied, and walked over to the pile of baby supplies, kneeling down, and digging through the items. He pulled out a small pacifier, raising an eyebrow, and studied the object with a stern expression before shrugging and throwing it over his shoulder.

Doo Joon cleared his throat, soon joining the younger boy's, and Dong Woon followed. "So, why did Manager-ah invite us here?" The leader asked, placing his hands on his hips, and Hyun Seung glanced over at him.

"Not so sure." He said, chewing on his bottom lip, and pulled his cell phone out his jeans pocket. "But he said he'd be here in fe-" He was interrupted by the door being thrown open, and they all looked over. Their manager stood there, holding something covered with a blanket in his hands. He smiled politely, walking over to them.

"Boys!" He exclaimed excitedly, nodding his head at each of them. "How are you all today?"

Doo Joon smiled. "Well, we'r-"

"That's great, that's great!" Their manager exclaimed, interrupting him, and cleared his throat. "Now, I'm sure you're all wondering why you're here." The boys nodded in response. "And it's because I have some exciting news!"

Yo Seob squealed, suddenly jumping up, and running over to his hyung. "We're going to record a duet with IU!?" He exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Close!" His manager exclaimed, and shoved whatever he was holding into Yo Seob's arms, and handing him a large, black bag. "You're taking care of a baby!"

One by one, each of their eyes grew wide. "MWO!?" They exclaimed in unison.


"I-I can't believe manager-ah left us." Yo Seob squeaked, sitting on the floor of the room as he watched Doo Joon pace the room. "With a baby."

The leader let out a quiet sigh, looking at the younger boys, and then at the baby that sat in the middle of the room with a confused expression on his face as he tried to drink out of the empty bottle. "A baby." Doo Joon whispered in terror, eyes wide. "A freaking baby."

Hyun Seung sat in the corner of the room, digging through the bag their manager had left, and unfolded a piece of paper he found. He mumbled to himself as he read it, and looked up at Doo Joon. "His name is Mason, apparently."

"Mason?" Doo Joon asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ne." The younger replied, standing up, and walking over to him. "Moon Mason."

The child looked up at them with large, brown, curious eyes at the sound of his name. Doo Joon took the paper from Hyun Seung's hands, reading over it. "Alright." He sighed. "So, his name is Mason, he's four years old, and he starred in a movie called Baby and I. His father is Canadian and his mother is Korean, and he's a model and actor. Lovely."

"That thing is famous?" Jun Hyung asked, sitting across from Mason as the baby started to chew onto a rubber ducky toy, and Doo Joon nodded.

"Apparently so."

Scoffing, the rapper stood up. "How is he famous? Can he even talk?"

Doo Joon shrugged in response. "I don't know. Maybe?"

"Guys!" Dong Woon suddenly exclaimed, rushing over to them, and staring at his cell phone with wide eyes. "We're going to be on Hello Baby."

"Mwo!?" Jun Hyung yelled, snatching the phone from the maknae's hand, and reading the text their manager had sent them.

Hey guys! :D

I hope you're having fun with that little toddler, but anyways, listen.

You're going to be on the third season of Hello Baby, so be sure to be good appa's!

Good luck!

Jun Hyung growled as he shoved the phone back into Dong Woon's hand, and started to head for the door. "I can't believe this." He grumbled. "What does manager ah mean we have to take care of a baby? We can't even take care of ourselves."

Doo Joon let out a sigh, gathering the items, and shoving them into the diaper bag. He walked over to Mason's side, holding out his finger. "Hey, Mason?" He said quietly, and the little boy looked up. "Let's head home, alright?" Doo Joon's voice was gentle and soft which suprised everyone, but they decided the shrug it off. Mason stared at Doo Joon's finger with curiousity before wrapping his small hand around it, and slowly pulling himself up to his feet.

"N-Ne." The baby said, chewing onto his own fingers, and Doo Joon let out another quiet sigh.

"Well, guys," he said, turning to Hyun Seung, Yo Seob, Dong Woon, and Ki Kwang, "let's go take care of a baby."


 

Sorry if you guys don't like the first chapter, and sorry it took so long to update, but I finally got it up!

Thanks if you read my story, subscribe to it, and comment, it mean a lot to me.

Leave comments?

Opinions are loved. <3