Chp2

When I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Flashback Tuesday afternoon

 

 

"Are you really going to keep ignoring me?" I felt a body press on to the left side of the lockers. 

I shut my locker ignoring his presence. Yes, apparently...

"I know your name!" He abruptly said when I walked away.

I don't care.

"Ya! Ice Princess!" He screamed trying to catch up to me.

"Kim Tae Hee!" I frowned. 

"Now that got your attention, didn't it?" I turned around to see him smugly smiling at me. 

Yes, apparently. And so did the whole female species around us.. This boy is really getting on my nerves.

"What. Do. You. Want." I finally replied through my clenched jaws.

"Why are you always so mad?" 

"Because, you just always seem to attract more attention!" I hissed weaving my fingers through my hair.

"Oh reallly?" He said pouting a little, trying to think.

Seriously?! Doesn't he know that girls oogle at him? Like every second?

But then he decided to speak again."l'll take that as a compliment then!" He beamed at me, smiling to the girls on the sidelines. 

How can he be so shameless? I gaped at him, leaving him behind.

"Tae Hee ya!  Let's go together!" He screamed gaining more attention. 

Oh my gosh! He is so embarrassing! 

 

 

 

 

Thursday

 

I walked through the hallways of the school earning a few glances and whispers... 

Why are they staring at me now... It's only 11 in the morning... one more period and it's lunch you can do this. I sighed picking up my speed. It was getting so uncomfortable.

Is it because I smell bad? I showered last night and this morning though.. 

Aha! Did someone stick a weird note to my back?! I started feeling my back if there was any paper attached to it, but none. 

Groaning to myself, I gave up. I think we're about to find out why they're staring at me in a couple more steps.

I stepped through the doors of the classroom. It was so silent, everyone was staring at me. Boys were wiggling their eyebrows at me. Don't get it the wrong way. They're not doing some kind of a friendly teasing, they just like seeing me fuming with anger.  However girls weren't doing the same thing. They were looking at me like I was some kind of a dirty kitchen rag. What the hell is everyone's problem? I scanned the whole classroom to see the odd thing sitting right neat to my chair, his right arm propped to his chin, while waving his other arm at me. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk at my favorite spot. 

As soon as I sat down, he immediately turned his whole body towards me, staring. I scoffed, crossing my arms to my chest feeling vulnerable. And so this went for 1 more minute until I decided to confront him.

"Now what do you want." I asked looking straight ahead.

"Do I always have to want something to talk to you?" He smartly fired back.

"Then quit staring." 

"I can do whatever I want missy. Plus how sure are you that I'm staring at you? I could be staring at a dust on your nose."

I scowled at him very displeased of how he was talking back to  me.

"What? Never encountered a boy talking back to you before? Might wanna write it down to your journal entry tonight before you go to bed." He grinned, totally satisfied of how he copied what I told him yesterday.

Holy. . Why is this thing still alive?

"Wow... don't you have anyone else to bother besides me? I mean, I'm sure you're very popular now, especially to the girls. Why do stick to me like glue?" 

I probably said something wrong, cause I didn't hear him say anything back to me for the whole period.

I glanced at him for a few seconds. I saw him frown. I shrugged. Not that I care, but okay.?.. 

"I don't like them." He muttered. 

Same bro, same...

Then he continued, whispering "I like you."

I raised an eyebrow at him. Is this kid serious?

"What the ? I-I mean.. what..?."  ...really need to stop swearing. I awkwardly cleared my throat.

He chuckled looking straight into my eyes. 

"I said I like you." He smiled softly making me flustered.

That's when everyone started staring at me like I was crazy or something. I was laughing so hard that I was hitting my desk, my peers their jaws hung open. 

"Uh.. why is she laughing?"  "Heol... I guess she completely lost it..."  "I think something's wrong."

"W-what do you mean?"  "Isn't it a little strange that she's laughing?! It's the actual opposite! She's really mad right now! Yah! Byun baekhyun! I suggest you slowly get up from your seat and run!" Choi Ji Won exclaimed making everyone look at Baekhyun in horror.

I ignored their petty comments about me. How can I not when my stomach hurts from laughing? But that was the best joke I've ever heard from years! 

"Ah waeeee~~ She looks fine. Actually, she looks really pretty when she's laughing." He said smiling at me like I was some kind of a precious gem. 

I immediately stopped laughing. There was just a good aura coming off from his shoulders. He has a beautiful smile... crap, he's shining.

"Why thank you." 

"Eh?"

"You just said that I had a beautiful smile, that I was shining."

Oh no I did not just say that out loud... 

"Yes, you did say it out loud." 

"Oh! Shut up!" Flustered of how things are going I immediately sprang up off my seat glaring at him. 

Just then, the bell rang to indicate that it was alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter