Chp1

When I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I grimaced at the pain on my stomach.

Here we go again. Don't they ever get sick of seeing my face? Every. Single. Damn. Day?

"What ? You really are mute huh? Can't even talk? Not gonna fight back?" I recieved another slap from her. I really don't get why she keeps wasting her time on me. Park Ji Won and her group, the most favorable girls on campus. 

"Wow... her stamina is no joke. Are you that good in bed too? Hmmm?" I clenched my fists trying to calm myself down. I can't cause any trouble, I'll lose my scholarship if I get involved in any violence. Hold in in Tae Hee, 5 more seconds.

"YAAH! Are you listening to me?!" I groaned in pain when she fisted my hair. 

I stared, waiting for her to hit me again. DING! DING! DING!

I sighed in relief. At least the school bell always saves me.

"I'm warning you , stay away from him." She said scowling at my pathetic state. Busted lips, hair like a bird's nest, my wrinkled uniform. 

I stood up gathering my stuff. Another book destroyed? this is the second one this week, and it's only Thursday.

 

 

 

 

Flashback Tuesday

 

"I'm sorry I'm late." I bowed whispering through my hair.

"Another late this week Ms. Kim, I don't know if I'll let you off the hook this time, detention after school." 

Rolling my eyes, I decided to sit on my chair, at the very back of the class, the outcast spot, is whaf they usually call it, but no, I am not an outcast, I had friends, but we are not that friendly... I suppose. Let me remind you, I said 'had'. I'm not socially incapable of socializing, I'm just being.. me. Cold, insentive to others. I don't care about other people. I don't feel anything, it's like I'm numb or something. Never had a crush, never had interests on boys. Now, now, I am not saying I like girls, but it's just that I don't have time for small petty things that can ruin my studies. I focus more on myself, I keep things to myself. I don't see the point of letting other people know how I feel. It's not like they'll care anyways. I like being alone, it relaxes me. It makes me think and it is very peaceful. Is there something wrong with me? I mean, I don't see any problem with my personality, right.?.. 

I chuckled to myself rethinking about changing my personality, again. I did try, once. But it made me so exhausted. I wonder if there's someone like me out there are they struggling too? Are they going through the same hardships like I am? 

My thoughts were interupted when I heard the girls on my class squealing, on the edge of their seats.

"Alright, alright settle down. I know you guys are excited, especialy the girls. Come in, introduce yourself to your peers."

I frowned at the sight. How come I never saw myself act like that. Squealing, being excited, with a friend, or at least with someone? 

"Alright, you can pick where you want to sit for today, we're getting a new seating chart tommorow."

"I wanna at the back. Next to that girl."  said the voice. I decided to lift my head up a little and saw girls giving menacing looks.

"Oh.. I guess we have a new boy student then." I muttered going back to my drawing pad. I have to finish this homework. Aiissshh.. Why do you love procrastinating so much? 

"Kim Tae Hee?"

"Ne?" I answered not bothering to look up focused on my assignment.

"Ms. Kim."

"Ne." I ansewred again not bothering to look up at al. My peers chuckled at the ridiculous interaction.

"Raise your hand." Giving up, I sighed putting my pencil down.

"Why do I have to--" Right as I raised my head up, the new student was smiling so brightly at me, amused making me self concsious.

What an odd boy. 

I cleared my throat and decided to break the eye contact. "W-what's up.?." I asked my professor unsure why everyone was eyeing me and the new student back and forth.

"OOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!" All the boys screamed in delight grinning like idiots.  "It looks like someone's going to melt the Ice princess!"    "Did you see how she completely frozed when they had I contact?!"

" 'W-what's up' she said" Choi Ji Woo whimpered trying to imitate my stutter, making everyone in the room die in so much laughter. Tch... Choi Ji Woo you're dead. 

"Alright boys, calm down. Stop teasing her, it'll melt her. " he chessingly said. Oh my gosh. This place is hell.

"Sem!" Aiisssh! 

I frowned, slouching down on my seat. 

Then I felt a precsence sit beside me. "Hey." he said.

Is he talking to me? I looked around if there was someone else that he could possibly be talking to. But... it was literally just me and him at the back, the whole row in front of us, empty. Confused, I looked at him.

"Wow. You really are an ice princess. How can you sit at the back of the classroom... this far back?" He said looking behi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter