Chapter 19

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Black italics = Yoongi's thoughts 

Lavender italics = Taehyung's thoughts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why does she always turn up when I’m acting so out of character?

Letting out a sigh, she came to their side with a smile on her face. She had been about to scold them (although softly) for running off so suddenly, but seeing them so happy stopped her in her tracks.

“You look happy boys,” She crouched down beside them, looking at the two smiling faces with adoration. She then handed both of them £50 before standing back up. Taehyung looked at the notes in his hand before staring up at her, then clutching the side of his shorts where his envelope was in confusion.

“But, I have money, why do I need this?”

“Well, you looked so upset earlier when I mentioned spending it, I decided to give you some more to spend.”

Taehyung furrowed his brows, “but you already gave me this, I don’t need the second amount,” he stretched his hand back up to return the money, but she crossed her arms to show she wasn’t going to accept it.

“Think of the money in the envelope as special money, which you may spend however you please. The money I just gave you comes with instructions.”

Taehyung thought about all the possible instructions that could come with spending £50.

No toys.

No sweets.

No more colouring books.

Only buy what you need.

I expect change.

He frowned as he lifted his head to look at Mrs Min, all the instructions he could think of swirling in his head.

“There’s 5 rules,” Taehyung stared, waiting for his thoughts to be spoken aloud, when she smiled softly.

“Rule number one, you must spend every last penny of that £50 today.” Taehyung’s mouth fell open, shocked at that being the first rule, and for being the complete opposite of what he had guessed.

“Rule number two, you must spend it only on what you want; the necessities of life are now covered by me so don’t worry about buying things like pants or socks, that’d be a waste of your gift.”

“You mean I can buy toys?”

“Yes,”

“Sweets?”

“Yes,”

“More colouring books?!”

Mrs Min laughed softly, before nodding her head. “Like I said, anything you want.”

Taehyung’s mouth seemed to drop even lower at this, and he rubbed his ears, not believing what he was hearing.

Mrs Min continued, “Rule number three, you absolutely must buy at least 2 things in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter