Learning Obedience

Obedience

"Luhan used to be so nice.."

Jongdae never expected it. He never did. He found himself thrown on the bed, his hands bound together by a tie. He was held a gunpoint, his oldest friend, Luhan being the one holding the gun. He never thought it would happen. His eyes were wide, fear in them. He heard the male talk about how he wasn't obedient, and it made him growl. He wasn't obedient for a reason! He hated to see others cling to the older male, he hated it! He wanted his hyung to himself, and yet.. The older never noticed. He always felt unwanted, uncared for.. Especially when the older male was doing this out of the fact that he had hurt Sunny, a woman that the younger had bitten, and.. punched. He hated himself for it, but.. All he wanted was the attention of Luhan. His.. His Hyung.​ And here he was now, his hyung giving him attention. The wrong kind of attention.

He watched as the other pulled his clothing off, lips parting to let out small whimpers, pleads of regret. "No, no.. L-luhan, please no.." For that, the gun's mouth was pressed against Jongdae's forehead. He inhaled sharply, hearing the male speak.

"Shut up, Jongdae. If you weren't a close friend of mine, I would have already killed you."  Luhan hissed, glaring down at the boy, who whimpered and nodded. "And be still, boy." He added, distastefully.

Jongdae hesitantly complied, fearing for his life. He was scared of the older currently. So, so scared. He watched as his pants were removed, then his shirt. He trembled, as his boxers were slipped down his legs and off, revealing all of his form. His pale, creamy, skin was revealed to the other, and it made him shiver as the cold hit his skin, and even his length, which was small in size.

"P-please no.." He whimpered, feeling the gun move. It ran down his chest, his skin forming chill bumps as the metal touched his sensitive skin. He felt the metal run down his stomach, and along his length. He wanted to cry out then, the metal stinging the redened flesh. Then, he felt the mouth of the gun pressed against his hole, his eyes widened.

"Scream, Jongdae.. Scream!" Luhan chuckled darkly, pushing the mouth of the gun deep into the male's rear hole, causing the boy to arch, and indeedly, let out a scream, a cry for help. Help that he knew would never come to him. He cried out, his form wiggling around as he felt the older push the mouth of the gun against the bundle of nerves that was his prostate, the older's hands curling tightly around . He whimpered at the feeling, his eyes tightly shut as tears built up in his eyes, slowly falling. ​

He didn't want this. No, he wanted affection.. Not pain. He whimpered and whined, tears staining his burning cheeks. He wanted to hurt his hyung, wanted him to feel the same pain as he was feeling now, but.. He couldn't.. He cared too much for the older, too, too much. He even cared about his hyung's husband, Baekhyun, which he hated. ​

 

 

He has to choose.