Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Obedience

"What are you doing?!"

 

Jongdae whimpered as his form trembled, his head tilting back. Another scream passed his lips, tears already streaming down his cheeks. He felt the mouth of the gun dig deep into his insides before it was pulled back, only to be mushed against it again. He thrashed his upper half, his lower half slowly numbing. Luhan's grip on the male's length tightened, and steadily did so, making him whimper and whine from the feeling. the older's hand slowly moved, up and down, making Jongdae whimper from it.

​"H-hyung.. Please no.. Please.." He whimpered, his form trembling in a way, none has before. He was even constantly twitching, pleasure and pain filling his tiny little form, making him arch and cry out, plead, for the older male to stop his constant messings with.

"Here comes the bang, Jongdae~"

 

 

Jongdae woke up the next day, his form covered in a blanket.His mind was fuzzy, his memory misplaced. He didn't even recognize the room he was in. He looked around, his dark hues gazing as he slowly moved to sit up. When the blanket fell, he found himself to be without any clothes on. He nearly screeched at this, only to find a hand clamped over his mouth. He yelped, feeling himself be pulled down, and into a pair of arms.

H​e had no idea who the male was, until he looked. And his eyes widened. It was Park Chanyeol! He gulped, seeing the male's dark hues focused on his form. Jongdae didn't know what to do, his form trembling as the other curled his arms around him. He didn't know what to expect from the slightly older male. Especially since he remembered everything that had happened the night before. It made him whimper as the male held him.

"Shh.. It's alright, Chen.." Chanyeol whispered, lips right next to the younger's ear. Jnngdae shuddered as he felt Chanyeol's hot breah fan against the flesh of his ear, which made a low-pitched moan pass his lips. He didn't expect for it to pass his pale lips, but it did, and Chanyeol had heard it. The older male smirked at this, moving a bit closer to the other's ear, before--- Biting the earlobe.

"So, Chen... How was last night? Luhan told me all about it.. How you cried, too. Such a baby." The elder teased, a hand pressing to the younger's chest, where, he took hold of one of Jongdae's perked s, only to harshly tug on it. Jongdae gasped, his back curving, a yelp leaving his pale lips.​ "C-channie! P-please, n-no!" He begged, for mercy. Though, he knew he wasn't going to be getting any mercy for a long time.

He gasped when he felt fingers curl around his throat, only to harshly shove him down onto the bed, which, now that Jongdae was awake, smelled musty and old. Possibly, he was in a hotel? Wait, Why-- His thoughts were interrupted when he felt another set of lips on his. His eyes widened. The grip around his throat, ever tightening.​ He gasped against the other's lips, which gave the older the upper hand. He choked as he felt a tongue slide past his lips, his teeth, almost down his throat. He thrashed, but found himself becoming weaker and weaker as black dots formed in his vision.

It wasn't long before the older released​ his throat, and left his lips alone, for now. "Mm.. You sure as hell do taste sweet, Little Chen." The older mocked the smaller, more weaker, male. Jongdae gulped, his eyes wide still, vision blurry. "Now.. Let's see.. What kind of torture, could I do to you, my sweet little Chen?~" He purred, leaning over the younger male. Jongdae gulped again, pressing his back firmly against the bedsheets. He felt a hand trail up his thigh, and he forced down a whimper, afraid to make a sound.

 A shriek left his lips when he felt Chanyeol's fingers prodd at his entrance, eyes falling tightly shut. "N-no! Please, Chanyeol!" He screamed out, truly frieghtened. "Shut the hell up, you big baby, or I'll make you scream even louder." He spat, narrowing his eyes at the younger. It didn't seem to stop Jongdae at all. "No! Please, stop.. I-i don't want this!" That's when Jongdae made an attempt to push Chanyeol off of him. Which.. Was not a good idea, at all.​

Chanyeol grabbed the boy by his wrists, pulling him close. "What the did I just tell you, Chen? Do I need to discipline you? Hm.. I think a beating is in order, aye?" The older smirked as he released the smaller boy's right wrist, holding him up by his left. He pulled his hand back, fingers curling tightly together, before he moved his arm forward, slamming his hand directly into the smaller boy's jaw. A cry left his lips, the sickening sound of cracking being heard. Chanyeol pulled his fist back, only to slam it into the other's jaw again, and again, and again, until  blood was sliding down Jongdae's chin. In fact, he stopped long after that. He released the other, letting him lay on the bed... Motionless. He knew he hadn't killed the boy, not yet at least. He was pretty damn close from what it looked like. There was a nasty bruise along the smaller male's cheek, that ran from his ear, down along his chin. It was a deathly purple, mixed with grey and black. Chanyeol smirked, liking his how his work looked. "Now, be good boy and sleep." And that's exactly what Jongdae did.