Love Is Not Over Pt.2

Love Is Not Over

 

Love is not over – Chapter 2

Today all the members are gathering in Bighit’s meeting room to meet our new manager. Manager Sejin said our new manager is a girl, 94 liners like Hoseok and Namjoon. Guess I will have a new friend, I hope she’ll be able to handle Bangtan.

Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Yoongi already in the meeting room while Namjoon and Jungkook buying some lunch for us.

“Ah you guys already here.” Sejin said.

“Hi hyung.” Hoseok greeted him.

“Guys, I’ll introduce you to our new friend.” Sejin started the speech, I’m curious.

Someone knocked the door and I walk to the door since I’m the nearest one to the door.

I saw a girl.

It’s a girl, she gives me a smile and said “Hello, Taehyung” she’s walking through the door and me to our meeting room. I can’t stop starring on her, she even knows my name.

“Come here Nara, please introduce yourself.” Sejin lead the situation.

“Hi guys, I’m Kim Na Ra. You can call me Nara. I’m 21 years old. I wish we can make a good teamwork.” She bowed her head so low until her maroon tied hair moved in to her forehead.

Her double eyelid with brown eyes, thin pinky lips, dimples. I guess her height was 170 cm. All of that perfection blended with black over sized jacket, white t-shirt, light ripped blue jeans and red converse high.

Everything just really matched on her, perfect.

“Taehyung-ah, do you want to stand there all day long?” Sejin protested me.

“I’m sorry hyung.” I sat beside Jin.

Never think about this before that our new manager is so beautiful.

However, my life won’t be the same again. I’m sure with more managers, we will have tons of innovation and more schedules. On the other hand, maybe it’s just our PD nim really want to protect us.

Bangtan has four managers now.

I know someday Bang PD-nim will add more manager to us.

 “Waaaa… Nara, I’m Jung Hoseok”. Hoseok hyung suddenly introduce himself to Nara.

“Honestly, I know all of your name from watching all the BangtanTV program.” She smiled and her cheeks become red.

“Of course it’s not only from BangtanTV, it’s me your source of information.” Jin Interrupted.

“Since I’m your private customer complain service.” Nara answered.

“Ah hyung, so you keep complaining about us to your sister?” Jimin teased Jin.

“Since all of you are busy to practice, I need her to listen.” Jin answered.

“Please stop arguing, I want to listen about Nara more, you can continue Sejin hyung.” Yoongi commanded.

“Since we have busier schedules we need more people to help Bangtan, we chose Nara to be part of it. Please be nice to her, you can ask her about your agenda and since she’s a psychology college student, you can tell every Bangtan’s or personal matters to her.” Sejin explained.

“She can read your mind.” Jin interrupted.

“Wow that’s cool.” Hoseok amazed.

“Please read Yoongi’s mind.” Jimin smiled and .

“No, I can’t read minds.” Nara explained.

“She’s lying.” Jin protested.

“Stop talking non sense; is there something you wanna know about Nara?” Sejin asked.

“Tell us your favorite song, Bangtan's song.” I asked.

“I really in love with Cypher pt.3.” I think Nara felt guilty.

“NARA! From now on you’re my best friend!” I can’t controlled my self. I ran to her and gave her a high five.

“Don’t scream if you watching our Cypher rehearsal. It’s too noisy if two people screaming at the same time.” Yoongi complained.

“Yoongi-ah it’s her first day in Bangtan, please don’t be too rude to her.” Hoseok saved my life and Nara.

“I Love you Hoseok hyung.” I sent my love to him directly with my thumb and my index finger form into a heart.

“I love you too, Taehyung-ah”. Hoseok replied my love directly.

.

.

“Guys, our leader and maknae has arrived, they want someone to help them to bring our foods and some stuffs.” Manager Sejin hyung ordered.

“Let me help them.” Nara walked into an exit door to get our leader and maknae.

“Nara, let me come with you.” I offered.

“Of course Taehyung-ah.”

“Me too.” Hoseok offered.

“Come on hyung, Nara, I’ll lead you the way.”

.

.

“Hyung, over here.” Jungkook gave me his wave hands. I ran closer to him.

“Why are you bringing so many stuffs? I though you only bring a lunch for us.”

“Those things are our next shooting stuffs and program.”

“I see, ah let me introduce you Kim Na Ra, Nara this is…”

Jungkook confused because he’s not saw Nara behind me.

I’m shocked that she’s not behind me.

“Where is she, I’m sure she’s trailing after me.”

“Maybe she’s on the toilet.” Hoseok answered.

“Hoseok hyung, please bring this stuffs, I have to find her.”

I walked back to the Bighit’s building, I saw Namjoon grabs Nara’s hand and go inside an empty room. I can’t interrupted them since it’s like serious situation. I’m curious about their conversation, so I tried to overhear them.

“What are you doing here Nara?” Namjoon seem confused and little bit looked angry.

“Work.” Nara answered it simply without look in to Namjoon’s face.

“Why here?”

“I don’t know, I just end up working here, you don’t like it, do you?”

“No, it’s just..”

“Weird?”

“I think, it’s weird when I have to work with you.”

“I’m your bestfriend, why should you felt weird about that?”

“We don’t talk to each other since..”

“Since my birthday, August. Last year. I don’t know why you’re just disappear like a dust since that day, how could you forgot your friend after become an idol.”

“No, it’s not like that.”

“How could you not answer my text, my call? Did I do something hurt you?”

“No, it’s not the right time to explain about it. I’ll do what I do, you’ll do what you do. It’s a work place so I won’t interrupt your job.”

“What happen to both of you? Do you know each other?” I can’t handle myself for interrupted them. Nara looked surprise when she saw me.

“Taehyung, why are you here?” I know Namjoon was uneasy.

“Hyung, you know her? She’s our new manager.” I explained him.

“Our manager?” Namjoon turned back his body against me and putted his both hands to his head.

“Let’s back to work Taehyung-ah.” Namjoon walked past me by and left the room.

“Do you know each other?” I asked her with my curiousity.

“We’re best friend, an old best friend.” She told me that with a smirk.