▬ Just One Day

Just One Day (One-shot) [COMPLETE] - (req)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

----------------------------------

Couple of knocks on the front door resounded through the house. I gently place back my new set of clothes on the bed and have a look at the unannounced guest.

I didn’t bother myself to look through the peephole and opens the door without hesitation. What surprises me was that my boyfriend of one year was standing before me with a warm smile playing on his lips.

“Hey babe,” He said whilst approaching me, gently pulling me towards him. All I did was wrap my arms around his neck, letting his own circled my middle. I buried my face in the crook of his neck, inhaling his masculine yet sweet scent.

“I miss you,” I mumbled through the collar of his shirt.

He ran soothing circle on my back “I miss you most.” He pecks a kiss on my neck. We unwind from the embrace I longed for the past months.

“How did you know that I was here?” I questioned, closing the door behind him, later leading him into my room.

“Your sister called.” He admits.

My brow rose unconsciously “Why?”

“She’s worried about you,” His hand knowingly moved to the tendrils of my hair, tucking it behind my ear.

I sighed, “And I’m worried about my niece.”

He nodded his head “I know that, we all do. You love her so much. You’re practically losing your sleep for her. Even I can’t make you do that. I envy your niece, I admit.” He chuckles.

“We’re all worried about her, Lu, but you can’t jeopardize your health as well. If you get sick, she’s going to get worried about you as well.” Jungkook caresses the top of my hand. “So, I know you’ve been busy lately, with your job, volunteering and especially taking care of your baby niece to a point where you can’t even rest,” He smiled “I’m here, now, taking you out for a breather.”

I glanced at the clock ticking on the wall, “But,”

“No but,” He shook his head “I have all of these taken care of, your sister’s taking over for a while until we return.”

I let out a few shaky breaths, “Okay.”

Jungkook beamed “Awesome,” He took my jeans jacket that was on the bed at me, pulling me towards the front door. Someone’s excited for this little get-away, I thought.

He gave me enough time to lock the front door before I hopped in his red Jeep Wrangler. “Okay, done. Where are we going?” I asked.

“We need to stop by somewhere first, is that okay?” He queried with a secretive smile on his face.

I mindlessly follow along “Sure,”

It was 20 minutes’ drive from where I live, Jungkook’s car came to a halt in front of Jimin’s house.

“What are we doing here?”

My boyfriend only grin childishly, “I left something here yesterday. Come on, let’s say hi to him. Jimin would go ballistic if he knew that you were here and didn’t bother seeing him.” He stared at his friend’s front door as if he’s second guessing his next move. “I tell you, he’s obsess with you.”

“Nonsense!” I laughed “He’s just a goofball, a cute goofball.” Jungkook pouts over the adjective I decided to use for his friend. “Aww, you’re not jealous, are you?”

He ignores me.

“If Jimin is cute, you’re a y beast who’s good at everything you do.” I poked his side just to boost his self-esteem.

I could see tinge of pink hues striking along his cheekbones. He’s so adorable.

Jungkook led me inside the house without even knocking. “Does he know that you’re coming?” I questioned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter