CHAPTER 2: BAD LUCK

we are different
As my first time going to my work, I become too excited to be there. So, I went there early. then everything didn't go well as I expected. I still being haunted by name jihyun just like the guy that I meet 2 days ago mention. "Eh! jihyun you back? what happen to your promise... you must be joking right? hahaha... I know you can't let him go." "jihyun... why are here you told us that you don't want to meet me again!" OMG! that was here again.. what her problem? is she gonna do what she do in the past?" I don't know what to answer to them. they really mean me as jihyun. then i how I gonna work here? Is it I really look like her a lot until everyone keep calling me that name. "I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to make your heartbreak or anything... I'm just gonna say that I'm not jihyun but I'm a new worker here. I really don't know anything about this women. by the way, my name is yuha." Everyone keep ignoring me. they walk in front me as I was a tiny dust flow in the air. this is bad. suddenly someone come to me. "Hi! I'm seohyun. and you must be-" "I'm yuha. Kim yuha. I'm a new worker over here." "Oh..." " you must tought me as jihyun right?" "uuuhhmm... eerrr... yeah some kind of it. well no wonder you look no different from her." "oh really?! but believe me I really new at here and I'm yuha not jihyun." "its OK I believe you. well I think I'm the one who in charge you to show how you have to work here." I give a big smile to her. she was a nice person in this big entertainment. although everyone who look nice here, their mind still thinking me as jihyun. "well you know what you gonna do as a manager right? every tips that I gave, you jot down already?" "yes...yes.. every your single word I have write down to my note. I feel grateful to have you as be my facilitator." "your welcome.. and you know park chanyeol?" "park chanyeol? you mean that pop star?! of course I know I was his big fan!!!!" I was too excited when she tell me about pak chanyeol cause I really really his big fan!!! she laughing at me. then she look behind me.and smile. "well I guess that your manager, park chanyeol." WHAT!!!!! I look at my back and I see chanyeol is standing behind of me. he look angry. he grab me to him. "don't try to be so nice I know what you thinking of...but she is not like before." I starled. Is he still thinking me as jihyun?! he bring me away from seohyun. well he was too strong I couldn't defeat his force. So I just follow him until he let me go. "ji- I mean yuha! please don't get to close to that women. By anytime she can psycho you." "hah! what are you talking about? she was really a nice person rather than everyone in this company. shes the one who volunteer to be my facilitator. One more thing before I go, I don't know about jihyun and I really don't want to mess around with her name again. So don't try to mention about her again. I'm not jihyun. im myself, Kim yuha. since I gonna be your manager I don't want to make any problems. I hope you understood." I left him there. He just let me go.I hope he understand me.